Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV (44734 Views)

2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow / Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti / Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by riddo2(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
See them canceling the honorable old man because he said Datti was wrong, he said channels shouldn't have been fined, also he didn't by any chance lean towards the APC... All he did said was: "Revolution shouldn't come from an angle of partisan fellowship, that will be the sole benefitiary of the resurrection"

Look at them saying all sorts of things to degrade the old man...

I dey always thank God for my Yoruba upbringing sha... Respect for elders should be something you instill in a child from little. A kid that doesn't have respect for elders will always be a nuisance to the society
Thanks. Leave those bunch of illiterate.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Geminiivory: 6:37am On Apr 09, 2023
Yemmysworld91:

Una go wail for the next 4 years. Any one not supporting your saviour is a bigot abi. Funny people

😆 if you like keep playing the ostrich.. All over SM, i guess wole Soyinka's body don dey tell am... Even small pikin don dey finish am with curses for his foolishness and hypocrisy.. Elder my foot 😆
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Neye412(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2023
Father4all:
your father is sen.seless

Just like I rightly guessed that you had a very wrongful upbringing. It’s so bad you didn’t disappoint by exhibiting that very bad trait with this comment. You need God intervention.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Father4all: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2023
Neye412:

Just like I rightly guessed that you had a very wrongful upbringing. It’s so bad you didn’t disappoint by exhibiting that very bad trait with this comment. You need God intervention.
get lost

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] / Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.