Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives (35752 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River / Sunday Igboho Second In Command Caught With Explosives (BREAKING) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by bejeria101(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
The power of Ex no be here.

1 Like

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by baralatie(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
JovialJune:

If you read correctly, you'd have seen it said the lady refused to marry the ex as a second wife, if you are trying to insinuate that she had a hand in it, you lack comprehension skills

And if you think the husband can't be malicious enough to open gifts when the wife is not around so as to pocket some for himself, means you don't know how cunning some humans can be.
A day before the nuptials , Markam called the then bride-to-be and tried to convince her to not go through with it.

I guess the result of the woman now been a widow is convenient
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i dont know whats more insane here...
A) the ex bf killing the groom because he was rejected by the bride
B) these newlywed accepting a gift from the disgruntled ex
C) or the ex doing all this above atrocity even though he already is married with kids
The story said his friend gave him a ride to the wedding venue where he hid the wrapped explosive amongst other wedding present. He did not attend the wedding and present the gift to them

1 Like

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
haleeberry:
The story said his friend gave him a ride to the wedding venue where he hid the wrapped explosive amongst other wedding present. He did not attend the wedding and present the gift to them

it is obvious from the below that the friend ONLY gave him a ride, and it is Makram who went in and "hid" the gift under with the others (if the friend is the one who hid the gift then he knew what was inside and would therefore be charged with accessory to murder)

Markam’s friend who gave him a ride had no knowledge of Markam’s plans, police told The Express.
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by BackFromBalablu: 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2023

I dont even know if i should laugh or not undecided
are you kidding me shocked
the ex they vex o When your partner jokingly makes this statement: If i can't have u nobody can just tell am make em stop rough play angry

1 Like

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by ibinaboonline: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
They did not accept the gift. The ex could never have given the gift openly to avoid suspicion when the yawa don gas. Investigation discovered a friend rode him to the venue where he sneaked in the "gift" among the pile of gifts by well-wishers.
MrBrownJay1:
C) or the ex doing all this above atrocity even though he already is married with kids
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by dominique(f): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
diransom:
Please how can I recover my money for retail supermarkets Ilorin branch ( ShopRite Ilorin branch) during the cashless period I want to Ilorin ShopRite to get some stuff and I use my ATM card for payment but it declined my card and I was told by cashier that they accept transfer which I did and it was successful but when I got home I saw another debit alert. I went to my bank to lodge complain which I was told that I did double transfer to ShopRite and statement account was printed for me to enable to reclaim my money for ShopRite but I have been going there without success. Please if there is any means to lodge complain

Do a topic in the business section
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by 3kay945(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
PussyGalore:
I will only accept cash transfers from my exboyfriends on my wedding day, no packaged gifts.

Please take note Emeka, Kunle, Biodun, Charles, Kayode. smiley

Madam, shouldn't you censor that your profile pic?. undecided
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
ibinaboonline:
They did not accept the gift. The ex could never have given the gift openly to avoid suspicion when the yawa don gas. Investigation discovered a friend rode him to the venue where he sneaked in the "gift" among the pile of gifts by well-wishers.

so you believe that in these difficult economic times, someone can just sneak inside a wedding ceremony like that, go all the way where all the gifts are located, place a gifts there without saying who he is etc, and simply waltz out?

3kay945:
Madam, shouldn't you censor that your profile pic?. undecided

bro, curiousity had the best of me and i had a look....

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by 3kay945(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so you believe that in these difficult economic times, someone can just sneak inside a wedding ceremony like that, go all the way where all the gifts are located, place a gifts there without saying who he is etc, and simply waltz out?

Don't mind her jare.. cool
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by manikspears: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

All of the above😆
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
He is 25 and went ahead to marry a woman (29) older than him...
Una think say na joke when Zonefree my guy recommend only virgins for marriage .,.
Next pls..
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by ibinaboonline: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
You're not making any sense. Maybe you should read article again
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by 123papas(m): 6:11am On Apr 08, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

The gift was sneaked in.
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by ATTemi: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2023
This people never read about Agba John Doe, especially the groom. He died 4 nothing.
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by godofuck231: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2023
Thats nigga was so hard , damnnnn
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by ModeEbo(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hahahahaaha Wahala
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by Emdebby2: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ex should mean Expired!
I wonder why some people go back to ex or accept gifts from ex.
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by bluefilm: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2023
BeanX:
Shaurya

Thanks man.
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by GetMeRight: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

as much as he didnt give it to them directly, he walked in there and placed the gift with the others....aka he had full access to their wedding ceremony as stated below...

And not himself personally. Don't ommit that too. It was a plan flawlessly executed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic / RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church / Tension In Ibadan As Police Use Hammer, Cutlass & Guns On Protesters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.