Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives (35696 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River / Sunday Igboho Second In Command Caught With Explosives (BREAKING) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by GetMeRight: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
baralatie:

But she identified that gift to the police and the police found it to be true

The police said that with the help of their investigation, they were able to narrow it down to the suspect. Which means that the couples might not have known the source initially.
For the fact that he sent someone to dump/present the gift, he successfully deceived them

1 Like

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by Angelfrost(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
This Ex matter ehn!
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by JovialJune(f): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
baralatie:

Don't you think it was too convenient that she was not at the opening of wedding gift but it was the husbands brother and his family

Husband's brother only,

And no it is not too convenient to be alive cos it's obviously clear you guys will have been happy if she is dead.

4 Likes

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by JovialJune(f): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You must see pass common details to understand my point in this matter, I know you're speaking from a woman perspective trying to defend her and all but trust me when I tell you my point was not towards any of that, it's just clues that is hidden from my observation and proper investigation, it might be true and it might not be.

To be able to solve certain cases you have to see pass what's in front of you, this should help you understand what you never understood from my first post

You are not seeing any hidden clues, your brain is the one deceiving you,

You are not better than the police that did their investigation and concluded the ex did it alone,

Pretty sure you would have been happy if she is dead, sad lots.

4 Likes

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by writeprof(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
May God deliver us from the wickedness and evil of man's heart.

The HEART of (WO)MAN is desperately wicked who can know it. It transcends RELIGION, TRIBE/ETHNICITY, & CULTURE.

JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS AT CALVARY TO RECONCILE MAN BACK TO GOD.

HOWEVER, MAN HAS TO EXERCISE HIS FREE WILL TO ACCEPT THIS PRICE (JOHN 3:16) BY CONFESSING AND ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST AS HIS PERSONAL LORD & SAVIOUR.

THEREAFTER, HE MUST ASK GOD TO BAPTISE HIM WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHOUT WHICH HE CANNOT RUN THE CHRISTIAN MARATHON RACE OF TOTAL OBEDIENCE TO GOD AND HOLINESS TILL DEATH.

DANIEL 1:8; JOSHUA 1:8; etc TELL US THAT MAN HAS TO MAKE DELIBERATE & CONSCIOUS EFFORT TO PLEASE GOD & REFUSE THE SUGGESTIONS OF THE DEVIL TO DISPLEASE GOD.

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY...MAKE THIS DAY COUNT. GIVE YOUR LIFE SINCERELY TO JESUS CHRIST. HE CARES FOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by baralatie(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
JovialJune:

Husband's brother only,

And no it is not too convenient to be alive cos it's obviously clear you guys will have been happy if she is dead.
I did not say it was not convenient to be alive
I am saying it was too convenient that when wedding gifts that was meant for the husband and wife,was opened on a day the wife was mikes away from her husband's home
As it is now ex and his bae are alive while dude is eliminated
Sounds too convenient

1 Like

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by Streetmovement(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
JovialJune:

You are not seeing any hidden clues, your brain is the one deceiving you,

You are not better than the police that did their investigation and concluded the ex did it alone,

Pretty sure you would have been happy if she is dead, sad lots.

Wahala for dead body grin
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by Streetmovement(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
einsteine:

Read.

A gift was not accepted from the ex.

The ex brought a gift and hid it under where other gifts were put together. It is investigation that revealed the ex was the one who brought the "gift"

Okay o grin
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by baralatie(m): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
After questioning Hemendra’s wife and other family members , police narrowed in on an ex-lover of the bride as the prime suspect.

Thank you police

2 Likes

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by Xkale1996(m): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
saintbillion:

Ajeh. Some people are mean. He can now marry the bride since the groom is death
for jail abi
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by baralatie(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
He became vengeful after she decided to marry Hemendra by way of an arranged marriage , police told The Express.

Note:Arranged

1 Like

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by Madups(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hk kee you there
Bujublackson:
Yoo!
If you don't close clients & earn $150 within a week using Instagram, I'll send you 10k...I've got Proofs attached
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by baralatie(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
A day before the nuptials , Markam called the then bride-to-be and tried to convince her to not go through with it.

Nite:24 hours before the wedding day

1 Like

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by JovialJune(f): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
baralatie:

I did not say it was not convenient to be alive
I am saying it was too convenient that when wedding gifts that was meant for the husband and wife,was opened on a day the wife was mikes away from her husband's home
As it is now ex and his bae are alive while dude is eliminated
Sounds too convenient

If you read correctly, you'd have seen it said the lady refused to marry the ex as a second wife, if you are trying to insinuate that she had a hand in it, you lack comprehension skills

And if you think the husband can't be malicious enough to open gifts when the wife is not around so as to pocket some for himself, means you don't know how cunning some humans can be.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by Tvoice: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
India movie coming to reality

1 Like

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by diransom: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Please how can I recover my money for retail supermarkets Ilorin branch ( ShopRite Ilorin branch) during the cashless period I want to Ilorin ShopRite to get some stuff and I use my ATM card for payment but it declined my card and I was told by cashier that they accept transfer which I did and it was successful but when I got home I saw another debit alert. I went to my bank to lodge complain which I was told that I did double transfer to ShopRite and statement account was printed for me to enable to reclaim my money for ShopRite but I have been going there without success. Please if there is any means to lodge complain
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by ElijahIme1992(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
PussyGalore:
I will only accept cash transfers from my exboyfriends on my wedding day, no packaged gifts.

Please take note Emeka, Kunle, Biodun, Charles, Kayode. smiley
looooool na only u date dis plenty men? I no marry again the body count don too much...
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by Xaviell(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
For the doings Ijekuje no get joy
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by Kobicove(m): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
diransom:
Please how can I recover my money for retail supermarkets Ilorin branch ( ShopRite Ilorin branch) during the cashless period I want to Ilorin ShopRite to get some stuff and I use my ATM card for payment but it declined my card and I was told by cashier that they accept transfer which I did and it was successful but when I got home I saw another debit alert. I went to my bank to lodge complain which I was told that I did double transfer to ShopRite and statement account was printed for me to enable to reclaim my money for ShopRite but I have been going there without success. Please if there is any means to lodge complain

Go there and ask to speak to the manager

Make sure you have all the evidence with you, the receipt for your purchases from Shoprite, a copy of the transaction receipt from the POS machine which declined and possible a copy of your bank statement showing the double debit
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by Focusmind: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
Indian men and their stupid lovy lovy. Reason why I hate zeeworld.
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Aye le
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by WantsandMore: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Men r scum.
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by bluefilm: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mehek and Sharya
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by BeanX(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
😡😐
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by BeanX(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
bluefilm:
Mehek and Sharya
Shaurya
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by izubext007: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
leave my boyfriend or girl friend should not have a second thought
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by spiceadole: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Neverslumber:
Avoid anything ex

They don't listen.

Tell them,they will start preaching maturity and how their ex can be their future messiah

1 Like

Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by Alonso91(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Better ex
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by blueAgent(m): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
SavageResponse:
This type of crime should attract the death penalty

Not just death penalty, but a slow and painful death.
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
GetMeRight:
He didn't give the gift to them directly and in person

as much as he didnt give it to them directly, he walked in there and placed the gift with the others....aka he had full access to their wedding ceremony as stated below...

saintbillion:
Markam then had a friend take him to the wedding venue on March 31 where he placed the wrapped music system under several wedding gifts before departing.
Re: Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
At least cheating and heartbreaking percentage will reduce in India ASAP.

God of freedom, God that set Nelson Mandela free, abeg send this kind of gifts to all the wicked and all the heads of corrupt Nigerian politicians that holding children of God (Biafrans) in hostages.

Nigerian cheaters right now: Please converts all the gifts to the following accounts 0219520051 GTBank PLC.
Thanks for

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ajibode Murdered In Abuja. Her Phone, Laptop & ATM Card Stolen (Photos) / Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia / Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.