Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade (31564 Views)

Pastor Absconds With Congregants Phones And Money After Crusade In Ibadan / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by desmond2255: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
People should always be carful apart from the church where you worship don't allow any stranger come in the name of God to full you, if not why will a man of God ask me to bring my phone for him to keep it for me, instead you tell me to off my phone

1 Like

Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by abidem4real: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
maleekberry:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/ibadan-pastor-allegedly-absconds-with-52-phones-money-after-crusade/
Wonders shall never end with these end-time pastors 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
As Christians, the earlier you know your God yourselves the better. Stop letting all these so called pastors make a fool of you.
How can he or she who doesn't know God show you who God is? Churches are business centres these days my friend and these so called pastors are managers. If you must go to church, pay attention only to God and not to the sweet words of the sugar-coated Church's manager, mind you, a good manager should be crafted with the logics and skills of how to minimize his expenses and maximize his profits.

Church goers should look before they leap!👀👀👀🕵️🕵️🕵️
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Krugisback(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
Afonja pastor and please mynd44 don't come for me i haven't take my medicine
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by RaptorX: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
Maga don pay
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by babajero(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
maleekberry:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/ibadan-pastor-allegedly-absconds-with-52-phones-money-after-crusade/
They should first of all make sure he is safe before terming him a criminal.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Angelfrost(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
The manipulative abilities of these 'clergymen' need to be studied!

Equally worthy of research is the stupidity or gullibility (or both) of these religious people!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by abidem4real: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
maleekberry:

Wait o, Ibadan people got robbed?! Since when has thief started robbing his fellow thieves? The born-thieves are just shown their craftiness in a more crafty way🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by DOptical: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
When I say every religion should be cancelled!
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by simplesearch: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Pastor? Just a tittle. By their fruits you shall know them. These are ravenous wolves who were never children of God at anytime not to talk of being men of God.

Luke 12:1-2 (KJV) In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by alobright17(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
maleekberry:

Tufiakwa Tufiakwa Tufiakwa. Only lazy, greedy, ignorant Christians fall such victim.

God told you to pray to him through Jesus christ not any Daddy, mummy, mallam e,t,c but no to them God don't know anything.

Many here on NL will fall victim of such.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Globad(f): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Tunji50:

Why are are you guys restless?
Aren't your type that voted for buhari

How do you know that I voted for Buhari?

How does this address your delusion and false hope?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by onatisi(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
unfortunately, these so called victims are the same set of people we expect to think rationally and sensibly when casting their votes during elections, no wonder we keep having the wrong set of people in power

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Globad(f): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
abidem4real:

Wait o, Ibadan people got robbed?! Since when has thief started robbing his fellow thieves? The born-thieves are just shown their craftiness in a more crafty way🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trash
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Reelmii: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lord help me🤣🤣
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Warl0ck: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Amala & Ewedu addicts no go ever wise...
I can swear with my left yansh say he no fit dupe single igbo man.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by ukaface(f): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Gullibility
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Goalnaldo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Someone promised you money that even a politician cannot afford and you people didnt see it as a red flag? Really, my people perish for lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Warl0ck: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Reportbutton:
Gullible members, just as OBI supporters..
I'm sure they're All zombies grin cheesy
the pastor must have been sent by Gbola Amu Tilumbu grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Tunji50: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Globad:

How do you know that I voted for Buhari?

How does this address your delusion and false hope?
U are restless
If the election is fair there should be no restlessness
Your kind are who live unrest are capable of voting for buhari
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Onedayoneday: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
This could better be scripted into a video.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by iampeterben(m): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
This to me is foolishness of the highest order. Person go beg people going to church money dem nor go see give the beggar but they can give money to pastors. They will never learn.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Warl0ck: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
sammirano:
That pastor is from the mud republic. Chk Ngor okpala you will see him
but the crusade was held in Chocolate City a.k.a Brown Roof Republic grin grin
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Princessdainty(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
1.This one na physical theif.
2. He no get patience
3. No time for long story.
4. He no ready to convert--members-into-subscribers.
5. They're all the same.

6. Your regular pastors, ( the ones you pay 10% of your proceeds to every month.
6a. The Real OGs.
7.The ones that carry the licence to brainwash you from generations to generations.
8. They're the real animals in human form.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Teeklef(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
He use hunger punish them and still collect their capa!!! Senior pastor the wicked producer.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Pat081: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
98% of the phone will be from women and the 2% will b from Mumu guys who are looking for what is not lost how can someone sell water for you at the rate of 4800k and your brain is not working to know that he is not true man of God but Bleep
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Benwallt(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
muyico:
I, read d 4ma update

Ok.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by gloryman91: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
So Yes Daddy dey my backyard like this ?

Agbowo UI ke?

Unbelievable so learned dey fall like this ?
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Zion243(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
The man is definitely a Nigerian.

But Ibadan people sha... with all the gospel churches you have around you allow a conman to scam you.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Encyclopedia1: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
I DONT PITY CHRISTIANS. THEY ARE TOO GULLIBLE. THEY BUY INTO ANYTHING MIRACLE. EVEN TO COUGH NA MIRACLE TO THEM.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Goddyrichie(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
orikoku:
Pastor from hell... Only greedy folks falls for this kind scam. Both Christian and Muslim are scam. Let's go back to our root.
exactly bro if to say na traditional man nobody go show up dem go say na devil practice we go wise by force

1 Like

Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Lantosed: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
This is disheartening. Using the name of GOD to steal is very baf5
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Globad(f): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
Tunji50:

U are restless
If the election is fair there should be no restlessness
Your kind are who live unrest are capable of voting for buhari

What's the sign of the restlessness?

I don't initiate posts or threads on the election.

I only respond to and correct nonsensical posts especially when some of you make general, divisive, incorrect or bigoted posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) / Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi / Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.