Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade (31566 Views)

Pastor Absconds With Congregants Phones And Money After Crusade In Ibadan / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by delpee(f): 8:25am On Apr 08, 2023
IMASTEX:
grin grin When you don't study the scripture for yourself, you pay for ignorance through this type of hustlers.

You're absolutely right. Those who read the Holy books and understand very well can't fall into dubious hands.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by wumi2017(f): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2023
Pastor sodiq grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2023
Globad:

Your mad father is scavenging from dustbins and dump sites. He fed you with hate and lizards, hence your idiocy and lunacy

Hungry du mbass, this is your usual ranting.

I'm sure that must be your generational job to mention it always in every of your response.

Get a life, fo ol!
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by stevups(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2023
olaniyilukman:
I am a Nigerian and I don't fall cheaply for religion propaganda but the most painful aspect is that it happened in Ibadan, Omo some people will die without using their brain

I went to church sometimes ago, we were all asked to drop our wristwatch.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Globad(f): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Hungry du mbass, this is your usual ranting.

I'm sure that must be your generational job to mention it always in every of your response.

Get a life, fo ol!

Idiota

You won't get and see and receive all the positives you seek for!
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by papamodico: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Miracle seekers will always fall victim to all this fake pastors. Declare him wanted. God will arrest him
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by papamodico: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
Miracle seekers will always fall victim to this fake pastors. Pray so that God will arrest him
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Truthsoldier(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mumu people,gerrarahia
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Globad:

Idiota

You won't get and see and receive all the positives you seek for!

I won't curse you or say an evil thing to you...

Since you said it with your own mouth, it will go back to you, every bad or evil thing(s) you wish me will go back to you and your head in multiple folds.

You will learn the hard way not to open your mouth and ulter words carelessly.

Watch out!
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Globad(f): 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

I won't curse you or say an evil thing to you...

Since you said it with your own mouth, it will go back to you, every bad or evil thing(s) you wish me will go back to you and your head in multiple folds.

You will learn the hard way not to open your mouth and ulter words carelessly.

Watch out!

Get lost, useless kid.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by jubrilcastle(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2023
IMASTEX:
grin grin When you don't study the scripture for yourself, you pay for ignorance through this type of hustlers.

U wan tell me say u no be yes Daddy people? Leave that thing if your pastor wan scam u he go scam u. Una be same
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
I'm a Christian, but the moment you introduce yourself as pastor/bishop/evangelist then my trust for you goes straight down from 70% (which I give an average person) to 5%. You need to build it up from there.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by IMASTEX: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
jubrilcastle:

U wan tell me say u no be yes Daddy people? Leave that thing if your pastor wan scam u he go scam u. Una be same
Like I had stated, study thy scripture to show thy self approved. And meditate upon the word day & night. If you have the word, you will know that, once two or three are gathered in His name, He is already there in their midst, scripture never mentioned that there must be a person of religious title in that gathering to attract His presence. Secondly, church is the human being and not the building, and Christ alone is the head of the church. Lastly, If Paul, James, John and all the apostles & disciples of Christ referred to one another including the body of Christ as simply brethren or brothers in Christ. Why do you think these day pastors, prophets, bishops, pop, etc should be most superior to you or decide your relationship with Christ?!
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Cti28(m): 7:27am On Apr 10, 2023
Dittodat:
grin

The gullibility of the highest order.

Awon yes-daddy and Thank you, daddy, re o.
I can't help but laugh. The level of gullibility among these reli5 folks seems incurable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) / Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) / Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.