Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS (3917 Views)

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS by premiumnews12: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi and wife arrested by DSS Abuja on Good Friday morning

Prophet Tomi Arayomi, head of the RIG Nation movement along with his wife and assistant were arrested this morning April 7, 2023 by the DSS as they disembarked their 9am Ibom Air flight from Lagos. The orders were said to have been given by the DSS Abuja Command. The charges were not stated at the time of the arrest.

Tomi Arayomi has been featured on mainstream media including BBC, Revelation TV, the Times Malawi, TBN, Channels TV where he has been recognized for his national and personal prophetic accuracy. Tomi is a governmental prophet and has had the privilege of consulting prophetically with leaders of nations in their homes at the United Nations and in Parliament.

Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi was born as a twin on January 7th, 1987. He received the Lord Jesus at the age of 15 and started ministry at 16 years old serving as a pastor under Foundation Faith Church. He served there and planted 10+ churches on university campuses across the United Kingdom while he was studying Law at University of Hertfordshire. He was later recognised for his apostolic and prophetic anointing and was commissioned under Christian International by Dr Bill Hamon and Dr Sharon Stone on the 13th November 2010 where he currently serves as one of its visionary leaders.

Tomi Arayomi is an author of 10 compelling books and until 2020, was the pastor of My Church Windsor which he co-pastored with Dr Sharon Stone. ‘My Church’ was established in 2016 and is a thriving church community in the heart of Windsor United Kingdom.

Re: Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS by hurryup123(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
K
Re: Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS by TeeSure: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
....,🤔🤔
Re: Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS by WhereMyLoud: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
premiumnews12:
Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi and wife arrested by DSS Abuja on Good Friday morning

Prophet Tomi Arayomi, head of the RIG Nation movement along with his wife and assistant were arrested this morning April 7, 2023 by the DSS as they disembarked their 9am Ibom Air flight from Lagos. The orders were said to have been given by the DSS Abuja Command. The charges were not stated at the time of the arrest.

Tomi Arayomi has been featured on mainstream media including BBC, Revelation TV, the Times Malawi, TBN, Channels TV where he has been recognized for his national and personal prophetic accuracy. Tomi is a governmental prophet and has had the privilege of consulting prophetically with leaders of nations in their homes at the United Nations and in Parliament.

Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi was born as a twin on January 7th, 1987. He received the Lord Jesus at the age of 15 and started ministry at 16 years old serving as a pastor under Foundation Faith Church. He served there and planted 10+ churches on university campuses across the United Kingdom while he was studying Law at University of Hertfordshire. He was later recognised for his apostolic and prophetic anointing and was commissioned under Christian International by Dr Bill Hamon and Dr Sharon Stone on the 13th November 2010 where he currently serves as one of its visionary leaders.

Tomi Arayomi is an author of 10 compelling books and until 2020, was the pastor of My Church Windsor which he co-pastored with Dr Sharon Stone. ‘My Church’ was established in 2016 and is a thriving church community in the heart of Windsor United Kingdom.

The charges were not stated as at the time of arrest. But you rush to post half baked news on NL. Dear Seun, this is what we are warning you about.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
From his Instagram page comments, he is out
Re: Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS by WhisperedNoise: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nigeria is a great country ruled by helpless, hopeless people.

The rule of law is zero in this country. Zero.

MC Oluomo threatened voters. With evidence o. Police said if we have a case, we should take it up. Stoopeed talk.

Prophet Tomi prophesied about government. DSS arrested kidnapped him. Just like they wanted to arrest Pastor Paul Enenche, Chris Oyakhilome and David Oyedepo, all at several times in the past.

Bunch of losers.

Bayo Ononuga said a daft, tribalistic comment during election. DSS sat like a lost puppy.

Liar Mohammed went to US to disgrace his lineage by lying as his name aptly implies. No retribution.

A prophet speaks, yet we arrest him illegally.

Buhari is the WORST thing to happen to Nigeria in recent times. The man is a joker, honestly. A big joker.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS by totit: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
premiumnews12:

One wondered why your post doesn't come with a link.

I read the whole info/news a few minutes again; he was just questioned and was released immediately ;

The platform said when it stated that Tomi’s brother alleged that the pastor was arrested by DSS, Afunnaya insisted that they reached the pastor directly instead “and not conclude with what a third party said or told you.”

However, a few minutes after, Tobi posted a photo of his brother and his wife on Instagram, stating they have been released.

Tobi stated, “@tomiarayomi and @tahmar.india are out. Thank you all for your prayers.”

https://www./2023/04/07/breaking-dss-arrests-uk-based-nigerian-pastor-at-lagos-airport/amp/

Re: Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS by Namdeenero(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
This one be like advert cheesy
Re: Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS by Timbers(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Namdeenero:
This one be like advert cheesy
😂😂 I swear, because them first tell us him full autobiography, before them tell us wetin him do

(1) (Reply)

Shiloh 2012: Various Viewing Centres In Nigeria. / D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. / Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.