Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster (65891 Views)

Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Eli360(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
Choirmaster of what church exactly??!

Op, must you lie so shamelessly just to get clicks?!!
God bless you my brother.
OP edit your heading because it's misleading.
This has nothing to do with him being a choirmaster because the scenario doesn't state that. This is purely a criminal offense and should never be associated with church please. angry
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Dbestbrest: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wickedness of the highest order. He must be despatched to the great beyond without wasting the state money to feed him in detention

1 Like

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Angelfrost(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
Eli360:

God bless you my brother.
OP edit your heading because it's misleading.
This has nothing to do with him being a choirmaster because the scenario doesn't state that. This is purely a criminal offense and should never be associated with church please. angry

Leave them... They are just so desperate for clicks and traffic that they don't mind starting religious or ethnic wars.

Very useless clickbaiting clowns!
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by WithFact: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
Yes daddy Fulani herdsman.

RIP to the deceased.
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Realtip001: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
smiley

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Franking: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Congratulations. You try well well.
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by writeprof(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
May God deliver us from the wickedness and evil of man's heart.

The HEART of (WO)MAN is desperately wicked who can know it. It transcends RELIGION, TRIBE/ETHNICITY, & CULTURE.

JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS AT CALVARY TO RECONCILE MAN BACK TO GOD.

HOWEVER, MAN HAS TO EXERCISE HIS FREE WILL TO ACCEPT THIS PRICE (JOHN 3:16) BY CONFESSING AND ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST AS HIS PERSONAL LORD & SAVIOUR.

THEREAFTER, HE MUST ASK GOD TO BAPTISE HIM WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHOUT WHICH HE CANNOT RUN THE CHRISTIAN MARATHON RACE OF TOTAL OBEDIENCE TO GOD AND HOLINESS TILL DEATH.

DANIEL 1:8; JOSHUA 1:8; etc TELL US THAT MAN HAS TO MAKE DELIBERATE & CONSCIOUS EFFORT TO PLEASE GOD & REFUSE THE SUGGESTIONS OF THE DEVIL TO DISPLEASE GOD.

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY...MAKE THIS DAY COUNT. GIVE YOUR LIFE SINCERELY TO JESUS CHRIST. HE CARES FOR YOU.
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by spiceadole: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
ugodson:
Like the bible says Judgement will start from the church. I wonder how someone will have sex without the consent of the other person. If the person don't want its not a do or die affairs

Nigerian men cannot take No for an answer.
They even believe they are doing the lady a favour by requested to have sex with her.

2 Likes

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by isabi2lof: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
Na wa o
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Buffalo2(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
shebi lucifer too was the choir master then, so I am not surprised of all evils coming from the choir members and gospel singers nowadays
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by qtguru(m): 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
At times I wonder if truly God created us all... how could humans be so mean?

Men have been evil since the days of the bible, this is not new
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Tenumootito: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
The issue of third leg sending men to jail will never cease. The third leg is another inner enemy men must curtail....
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Msports: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
At times I wonder if truly God created us all... how could humans be so mean?
The Bible already said it. The heart of men is full of evil angry
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by chatinent: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hanging la so
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by osazsky(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Bastarda goat
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Xaviell(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
That is a good choirmaster continue doing that it will last you in a good bed:::: what's a wicked guy!
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Tvoice: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ur hell fire nor be hear sha, may u burn to ashes

1 Like

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by easiest(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Choir master again, am not surprised anyway
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by SledgeHammerer: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Cannibal
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Natbrowny: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
He should be raped and killed too.

Zero JOY. Wat a sick bastard

Simpish attitude.
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by WithFact: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
Godfullsam:
See wickedness?!

I noticed he didn't blame the devil for his actions at all.

He blamed it on the wickedness of his heart.

No wonder the Bible said the heart of men is desperately wicked

He's an honest killer.
Yes daddy.
It's a religious war. Thank you daddy.

1 Like

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by jessedaflow: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
See hm head like tinaibu , he don go smoke crack finish carry person pikin because of normal flesh, because e get hole u wan die for there. kiss
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Patrioticman007(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
Choirmaster of what church exactly??!

Op, must you lie so shamelessly just to get clicks?!!

A Christian choirmaster murdered an innocent girl, your sympathy is for the church not victim family.
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Voice22:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqtAN_ILn6C/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fil2ZTCWRA8

Trust me, he will spend the rest of his life singing in prison until they sign his death penalty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by BRATISLAVA: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Toluwunmi:
You people should stop lying in the name of news.. the original story has nothing to do with been a choirmaster, that guy is a gate man that saw the lady around 11pm in the night
The whole case is irritating.
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by BRATISLAVA: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
spiceadole:

Nigerian men cannot take No for an answer.
They even believe they are doing the lady a favour by requested to have sex with her.

Worse they think that when she says no, she's being romantic and doesn't want to look like she desperately wants sex with them.

1 Like

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by BeanX(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
😡😐🤨
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by CartelKenneth: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
This one should be killed instantly
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Arda1000(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
Onefornaija7:

This guy will rot in jail.

Fast.

I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

try alaba.com.ng
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by lereinter(m): 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sexual debauchery
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by cunny88(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
He should be raped too b4 being hunger to death. Meanwhile the late womans spirit is so strong else he would av dstroyed the phone and be Scot free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.