Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster (65949 Views)

Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Judolisco(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Make dem castrate am

1 Like

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by ipobarecriminals: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
angry
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Flapp478(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Don't talk much, you will be executed soon. You don't deserve to live among humans

2 Likes

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by DevilSignature: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
angry
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by xpressionx(m): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Geñeration of sexual perversion

1 Like

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Brushstrokes20: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it shocked

... And the randy, bloodthirsty baaaastarrrd is still breathing ... Where is jungle justice when you need one ....
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Benrosaria(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
he is not a choirmaster
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wickedness of the heart indeed! You're gone be that!
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Analyst7: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Some guys are oloriburuku o…this are the types that allow ladies insult men anyhow, I think strict laws need to be made and enforced to negate this compulsion indiscipline to get what u want at all cost

2 Likes

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by harmony75: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Abeg show him wickedness too! 💔💔

2 Likes

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Toluwunmi(f): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
You people should stop lying in the name of news.. the original story has nothing to do with been a choirmaster, that guy is a gate man that saw the lady around 11pm in the night

3 Likes

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by GetMeRight: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
Choirmaster of what church exactly??!

Op, must you lie so shamelessly just to get clicks?!!

This mumu trying to defend the word "Choirmaster". Lol
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Love48(f): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
That's ridiculous kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Kemadealadire(f): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
The needful should be done to him.
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by alobright17(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
His fellow rapists on NL will come and defend him by telling us how the lady dressed to attract them . Mad people justifying evil .

4 Likes

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by GetMeRight: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Toluwunmi:
You people should stop lying in the name of news.. the original story has nothing to do with been a choirmaster, that guy is a gate man that saw the lady around 11pm in the night

So, being a Choirmaster means the person shouldn't have real job or work?
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by robosky02(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
When I child is always giving what he wants

As he grows up to tell him NO is difficult

Teach them early that they can't have it all

3 Likes

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by buharibanjo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
"come to my house for rehearsals"
"I will not"
"then no back up for u"
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by LegalWolf: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hey TenQ

If you find yourself in this situation, do you think your rapist defending lawyer friend would help you? Don’t call advocatejare o because he will stray from the court to do something else.

Just watching out my one and only future thief 😝😝😝
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Newdawn30: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Onefornaija7:

This guy will rot in jail.

Fast.

I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

I worked with jiji shortly, no it's not worth it, if na new item. Most people go on jiji for second hand products .na scammers for the company self, that's a topic for another day... The ad will get you visibility for some days at page one, after some days they will push to the lower page, expect you have a up to do account manager to help you refresh it from the backend
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by starz100: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
He should be killed too
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by AfonjaConehead: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
thefacelessman will definitely agree with wickedfacts that he issa definitely a conehead..
Just take a look at that head!!!
grin
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Streetmovement(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nawaoo, this one dey ment, to kill this one myself dey hungry me sef....

That's why I laugh at guys who spend their time and resources trying to sleep with one particular girl they're so fixated on forgetting that they're more fishes in the river because truth be told this can also be them, so because you wanted to sleep with her and she no gree, you go murder am.

Mumu man, he should be killed too
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by tonysunkan: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
This is despicable. Man must control his sex desire.
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by illuminutty: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Castrate him asap.

I am back.

Meanwhile, Nairaland looks good in iPhone 13 Pro Max.

1 Like

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by andivirus: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wizpa:
I honestly feel murderers should be used for Money ritual to benefit the victims family instead of killing them and wasting their lives just like that.

Are you aware that money ritual usually need renewal sacrifice after a period of time, who will be used for the renewal when the time comes?
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Pusyiter(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Does the choir master not have a name?
Choir master is a title. Please report who did the act and not the title holder
Let's be objective in our reporting ....
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Ladymillion(f): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
After they will shout Nigerian girls are useless, wicked men that think only. With their third leg, rot in jail

2 Likes

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Angelfrost(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
GetMeRight:

This mumu trying to defend the word "Choirmaster". Lol

Mumu?!! Are you confusing me with your Lineage??!... Please, stick to your level of intelligence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.