Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! (1849 Views)

Poll: 100 000 man March Support!

I am in!: 25% (4 votes)
I'm already organizing supporters: 0% (0 votes)
I support a Palestinian State: 62% (10 votes)
I am for Freedom: 12% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2011
Please I am Calling on all Naira-Lander to use all possible means to spread the support for  Palestinian Statehood bid at the UN this Friday. If the West can support the NTC council in Libya, then the freedom of the Palestinian must be honored. Do not let our President GEJ Succumb to western and US pressure like he always does.

Let's organize our friends, especially those In Abuja and Show strong support for them. We cannot trust our president GEJ when in comes to saying no to US.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by Rickystorm(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2011
Hey you are on your own man, if the Palestinians are in dire need of statehood, they should carry their crosses! We have enough troubles to tackle back at home.

Wonder why you have not ask for a march against the senseless killings on the Platueau and Southern Kaduna et al.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by chyed: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2011
The purpose of life is not what people do for you, it is what you do for others!I can supporting their bid is a good Idea if US is for freedom like they always preaches. Well, I doubt GEJ can say no to US
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
Rickystorm:

Hey you are on your own man, if the Palestinians are in dire need of statehood, they should carry their crosses! We have enough troubles to tackle back at home.

Wonder why you have not ask for a march against the senseless killings on the Platueau and Southern Kaduna et al.

Nigerian government can deal with Boko Haram once and for all, but too much incompetence and corrupt government officials would always hinder the progress. We are talking about people being deprived of their land just for the sake of a Jewish State.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by chyed: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2011
It is still a pitty that no African nation is Permanent Member of UN. While I strongly support a Palestian statehood, but I doubt that African voice won't even make a difference. Look at what happen at Lybya which is a member of African Union: Despite to AU opposition, they all succumb at last to the bombing of by NATO
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by udezue(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2011
@OP, learn to mind your own business but em can u organize a march for Biafra statehood? Shebi u know we deserve our own nation as well?
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by chyed: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
udezue:

@OP, learn to mind your own business but em can u organize a march for Biafra statehood? Shebi u know we deserve our own nation as well?

I am Igbo for your information, and I am totally againt a Biafra State. I support Unifyed federalism in Africa. It is good to have a Biafra State just for personal reasons, but it would not do us any good as Africans in Generals. The division of Africa into tiny countries is second worst thing a white has done after slavery.

Please talk more like a rational human being.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
What does supporting a Palestinian state has to deal with Biafra. Isn't Biafra part of Nigeria? You Igbo do crack me sometimes. Africa is better being a nation than a continent.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by asha80(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2011
donedy:

What does supporting a Palestinian state has to deal with Biafra. Isn't Biafra part of Nigeria? You Igbo do crack me sometimes. Africa is better being a nation than a continent.

*just fell of the chair*
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by chyed: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
udezue:

Biafra won't deserve a state if only Boko Haram would stop spreading Ignorance through out the North. I know ur frustration Udezue, It is true that Northerner are withdrawing us backward but we should still stick as one cos that the only way Africa can move forward
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by tpia5: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2011
did the poster mean 100 000 man march in support of good roads and electricity in nigeria.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by chyed: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2011
tpia@:

did the poster mean 100 000 man march in support of good roads and electricity in nigeria.

One thing about you Africa especially nigeria is selfishness. Thats one of the reasons why your politician will care more on their pocket rather than the welfare of the common man! All countries have their problem does not mean you cannot look over your shoulder to check on how others are doing.

Like I said, the day tribalism and selfishness will de-exist, the day Africa will know a great continent they are happy to have
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2011
First all, Nigeria is a Bleep up country. There problem is not external like Palestine, rather it is as a result of ignorant boko haram causing havoc.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by BIGERBOY1: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2011
I support the march, but won't take part. The US is busy supporting rebels, yet Obama raised the hope of palestinians with his Cairo speech only to be the number one opponent of their bid to statehood. Now that's hypocrisy diplomacy 101
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by PointB: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2011
@topic,
You think we are almajiris, and we live in Kano, Kastina, Bauchi. grin grin grin

@op
With this kind of poll which does not give option for dissent , who are you trying to deceive?
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by umechuma: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2011
donedy:

Palestinian does not deserve a statehood, they should remind with Israel or migrate to other Arab countries if they wish to just as Biafria has decided to stick with the shaking Nigeria.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by chyed: 12:11am On Sep 21, 2011
Mr man stop being pathetic just because biafra failed. Palestine and Isreal were never one country to start, unlike Biafra and Nigeria. So their right to statehood should be honored.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by udezue(m): 12:35am On Sep 21, 2011
@Chyzzd, if Biafra does not deserve it the Palestine does not deserve it either. Since u are all about creating gigantic in Africa the what is wrong with doing that in the MiddleEast? U deny yourself freedom and statehood yet want have HBP over the same cause for a people u don't even know. Are u an efulefu? How and when do you expect a rosy relationship between Ibibio, Igbo, Ijo, Isoko ppl and Boko Haram North? I guess when our town are have been reduced to rubbles, women raped, children and men killed off and the remaining now forced to adopt names like Malik, Shabazz, Ibrahim, then there will be progress? CHARITY begins AT HOME so until you get your own self and people out of the mess that they are in, u need not to worry about others who don't even know about u. Being Igbo does not make your crazy idea a good one. Biafran and Nigeria were never one nation. Before the British came and forced us like cattle into this Nigerian experiment we were not one nation and had nothing to do with each other. Bini, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Efik-Ibibio, Tiv, Idoma, were all independent nations with their style of governance. African unity is not by force and is not something u can force on people but something that can only happen naturally. That u and I are African is not a reason why we should be forced to be under one government. What is killing Africa is forced sharing of nations, governments, btwn ppl who should be better separate. They can trade and cooperate with each other. Europeans understand that hence they have allowed each other to remain separate and come together under EU which is not open to all states but to nations who share certain things in common with each other and are willing to make reforms in other to join the union. Its not by force. Igbos like you are a big problem in our society. Complete Judas.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 21, 2011
PointB:

@topic,
You think we are almajiris, and we live in Kano, Kastina, Bauchi. grin grin grin

@op
With this kind of poll which does not give option for dissent , who are you trying to deceive?

i was wondering if i was the one who could not see. grin

donedy:

Please I am Calling on all Naira-Lander to[b] use all possible means to spread the support for  Palestinian Statehood bid at the UN this Friday[/b]. If the West can support the NTC council in Libya, then the freedom of the Palestinian must be honored. Do not let our President GEJ Succumb to western and US pressure like he always does.

Let's organize our friends, especially those In Abuja and Show strong support for them. We cannot trust our president GEJ when in comes to saying no to US.

the palestinians themselves are not interested in this bid. Perhaps you shld travel to gaza and see for yourself. Even under "occupation" they have a much higher GDP, health statistics, lifespan and far better infrastructure than we who claim to be free. You're going to rally a 100,000 man march in Abuja for a people with constant electricity supply, good roads and over 90% literacy rate? grin
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by mitofag: 12:54am On Sep 21, 2011
^^^

Whats their GDP?

Claiming a state dependent on foreign aid as having a higher GDP than Nigeria is the height of academic dishonesty.

Agbaya!
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 21, 2011
mitofag:

^^^

Whats their GDP?

Claiming a state dependent on foreign aid as having a higher GDP than Nigeria is the height of academic dishonesty.

Agbaya!

olodo gba ni e. grin GDP of palestinian territories is about $13bn and only 30% is in form of foreign aid (still a very high percentage.
the only reason palestinians are "dependent" on foreign aid has more to do with their own determination to destroy Israel much more than their desire to build a state.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by mitofag: 1:05am On Sep 21, 2011
davidylan:

[size=18pt]Even under "occupation" they have a much higher GDP[/size], health statistics, lifespan and far better infrastructure than we who claim to be free. You're going to rally a 100,000 man march in Abuja for a people with constant electricity supply, good roads and over 90% literacy rate?  grin

Furthermore:

davidylan:

olodo gba ni e.  grin[size=18pt] GDP of palestinian territories is about $13bn[/size] and only 30% is in form of foreign aid (still a very high percentage.
the only reason palestinians are "dependent" on foreign aid has more to do with their own determination to destroy Israel much more than their desire to build a state.

http://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&idim=country:NGA&dl=en&hl=en&q=nigeria+gdp#ctype=l&strail=false&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:NGA&ifdim=country&hl=en&dl=en

So in your warped mind,  13 B dolls is more than 173 Billion dolls.

Agbaya oshi. Is that how you falsify and fabricate date in your professionalism life? cheesy
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 21, 2011
mitofag:

Furthermore:

http://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&idim=country:NGA&dl=en&hl=en&q=nigeria+gdp#ctype=l&strail=false&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:NGA&ifdim=country&hl=en&dl=en

So in your warped mind,  13 B dolls is more than 173 Billion dolls.

Agbaya oshi. Is that how you falsify and fabricate date your professionalism life? cheesy

you are absolutely right. i meant to say GDP-per capita which is of more economic relevance than GDP alone.
Sorry for the confusion.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by mitofag: 1:24am On Sep 21, 2011
davidylan:

you are absolutely right. i meant to say GDP-per capita which is of more economic relevance than GDP alone.
Sorry for the confusion.

http://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&idim=country:WBG&dl=en&hl=en&q=palestine+gdp#ctype=l&strail=false&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:WBG&ifdim=country&hl=en&dl=en

Oniro agbaya

Our GDP is 40 times that of Palestine and our population less than 40 times that of Palestine. How can they have a higher GDP per capital than us?

Olodo oshi.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 21, 2011
mitofag:

http://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&idim=country:WBG&dl=en&hl=en&q=palestine+gdp#ctype=l&strail=false&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:WBG&ifdim=country&hl=en&dl=en

Oniro agbaya

Our GDP is 40 times that of Palestine and our population less than 40 times that of Palestine. How can they have a higher GDP per capital than us.

Olodo oshi.

It was fact as at 2009 dude. your link isnt working by the way. If only GDP per capita such simple math as you purport. I notice you havent taken up the other points i noted. In every socio-economic index, the palestinian territories trump nigeria by a mile.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by chyed: 1:51am On Sep 21, 2011
First of all, Nigeria is bleeped, and the seccession of Biafra will bleeped it up more. Palestinian despite having gone through decades of war with Isreal is way more stable than Nigeria, and I stable territory deserves to be recognized as a state. I hope China, and Russia, and others will vote for them.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by Johndoe100(m): 4:39am On Sep 21, 2011
I support the Palestinian people and their bid for statehood. I hope everyone will join in this.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by Ngwakwe: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2011
Arab Palestine is a myth just to destroy Israel. Jordan is Palestine with 75% of its population Arab Palestinians
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by lagos2NYC: 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2011
Ngwakwe:

Arab Palestine is a myth just to destroy Israel. Jordan is Palestine with 75% of its population Arab Palestinians

Myth or no Myth, who owns the land they are fighting over: The Arabs or the white man who came from Europe to take it over?
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by umechuma: 12:10am On Sep 22, 2011
chyed:

Mr man stop being pathetic just because biafra failed. Palestine and Isreal were never one country to start, unlike Biafra and Nigeria. So their right to statehood should be honored.
You claim to be Igbo but i want to believe you most an[b] OSU Igbo man or Boko Haram Igbo man[/b] because a true biafiaran don't speak and talk like a slave.
Palestine is just about 4 million people and want a statehood but Biafria that is above 55 million people does not deserve statehood.
I think you must be a confused person without an identity!!
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by udezue(m): 2:51am On Sep 22, 2011
Chyed, just move to Palestine. Ur type is detrimental to our growth and progress.
Re: 100,000 Man March In Support Of Palestinian Bid For Statehood! by ChinenyeN(m): 3:16am On Sep 22, 2011
Show me my own country and then MAYBE I can worry about useless Palestinians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sack Of Non-indigene In Abia: Affected Anambra Indigenes Beg Obi For Jobs / Name Barracks After Ojukwu - Former Orderly / Aliyu Babangida, Aregbesola disagree on creation of Northern Affairs ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.