Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba (39287 Views)

Tinubu Fumes Over Delay In Constituting Minimum Wage Committee / Sunday Igboho Will Soon Be Arrested For Constituting Nuisance / APC Chiefs Ask Buhari To Sack Akpabio For Constituting NDDC Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Taba21: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
FromTopToBottom:

Some of you are terrible ...which land be our land ?
She was moved from a place where such pattern of begging is not allowed..to a place where she can beg without problem...in addition, she was given cash gifts and other items....
But I didn't see you make reference to the items given to her

Gift or not the message has been sent out new governor is going to continue from there.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Taba21: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
MrSly:

Jealousy induced bigotry. Nigeria will one day Igbos. You will one day beg Igbos.

even your Ipob leader acknowledge that your tribe is being cursed.
Don't you see that Nigerians doesn't even want you, continue beating your chest as usual.

The south south ethics groups are relevant than you in Nigeria, everyone's know that
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Taba21: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Princedapace:

What did they say she did? She begged, right? Aren't there yoruba beggars and Hausa beggars across the country?
I want to understand what misbehaving means to u

We don't need that in our state period and stop embellish it.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Taba21: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
TUTU147:
They are in your zone because of the politics of the country,let a law be made that everyone should go back to his state of origin, control their resources, control their police and other security outfits, make laws for themselves by themselves.Try it and see one nigeria die a natural death.

How many Nigeria tribes are in your region,90% of other tribes base in their territory.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Taba21: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
He is talking interns of the act in which this woman was deported. It's a well known facts that 98% of street beggers are from these two tribes.

How many Yoruba/Hausa are beggars in your region.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Taba21: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
Abagworo:

Asaba is Igboland but belongs to Asaba people not Anambra. Igbos are not covetous like some people from Osun claiming ownership of Lagos. What the Delta Government did is no different from what every State does to destitutes. Those from even nearby towns like Ogwashi would still be sent back to Ogwashi to reduce the nuisance of begging at Asaba and they're both in Oshimili, Delta State.

Because Delta indigen marry your daughter doesn't make you the same among them.
Go and tell iserkiri or Isoko man,in Asaba that Igbo own Asaba and watch what would happen to all claimed Igbo migrants in Delta state.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Princedapace(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
Taba21:

We don't need that in our state period and stop embellish it.
In that your state, beggars from both ur state and others are there. The way to fix it is for the country to do the proper things for her citizens and not this rubbish tribalism based arguments.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Taba21: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Benwems:

Many of them own lands/property there
Own businesses and pay taxes. Hence they are not constituting nuisance.

How many natives of Delta state own property in your region.
You think Delta state naa Lagos Yoruba land that you do that kind of nonsense.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Taba21: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
AsaBlackheart:

Yorubas like me looking at y'all like undecided

No offense but i see everyone from the south and east as Igbos. I don't even know the difference between the SW, SE and co.
Bruh

There's no difference between the Yoruba and Igbo, after all 70% of Yoruba are owned by Igbo people.
Can igbo do that in south south, that's what makes us different from Igbo or you can ask governor wike
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by NLegendforte: 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
Taba21:

The natives have collect back their power.

Just as I dont take what politicians and elites do, is the way I dont take what lowlife tribal imposters serious.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by NLegendforte: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
Taba21:

The natives have collect back their power.
Funny impostor

1 Like

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by olisaokere(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Taba21:

They have realised that Delta state is not Igbo land.
Igbo land ended across the River in Anambra state,we iserkiri, Isoko, urhobo, ijaw and ika owns Asaba

Be talking nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by altteemy: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
The state funded an empowered her before sending her away.

One more thing though, I've yet to see an Ibo beggar. Possibly why she was picked up I'm the first case.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by JOemmy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is no criminal offense in the core north.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Tukpa8: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
When did we start deporting from state to state in Nigeria?

Some of these governors don't even know the law.
but in igbos behaviors can make anyone in authority to deport them forcefully.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Advancedman(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:
Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba

https://reportgist.com/okowa-deports-anambra-woman-for-constituting-nuisance-in-asaba/

Good one Lagos is worst and they should learn from this.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by OdefaGirl(f): 12:19am On Apr 09, 2023
Taba21:

Misbehaving is common things among Igbo, keep the woman apart.

Stick to the topic and stop ranting like a child
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by OdefaGirl(f): 12:22am On Apr 09, 2023
Taba21:

How many iserkiri, Isoko, urhobo, ijaw,ika you have seen spreading across Igbo land,why can't Igbo stay in their land.

Because we aren't lazy, we are explorative, we don't clip our wings, just like an Igbo adage says..... A traveller is wiser than a grey headed old man, that's Igbos.... It's in us. Just get close to good people from Igbo race and get blessed, the hate won't do you any damn good. ✌️

1 Like

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2023
Taba21:

How many Yoruba/Hausa are beggars in your region.
95% of beggars in my place are from the North, the remaining 5% are from othe tribes. In the west; 60% of street beggers are from the North. 40% are Yorubas. Have you ever seen a Deltan street beggar? Street Begging is an abomination in my place. We believe in dignity of Labour, it's Muslim religion that encourages begging, that is why 99% of Street beggers are all muslims.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by highflyer012020: 8:20am On Apr 09, 2023
Taba21:

They have realised that Delta state is not Igbo land.
Igbo land ended across the River in Anambra state,we iserkiri, Isoko, urhobo, ijaw and ika owns Asaba

i dont think you are aware what is called Anioma . i know you know the boundaries of iserkiri, urhobo and isoko are. but however, it is wrong to incite hatred between two brothers living together.

Besides what the govt did, is not bad. it was in the spirit of brotherhood. begging is alien to let me say SS/SE, and seeing one of us begging from industrious city called for action and being helped, she shouldnt be begging

1 Like

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Goalnaldo(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2023
When are they going to deport the hausa/fulani's in benin?

1 Like

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Neoteny7: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
When did we start deporting from state to state in Nigeria?

Some of these governors don't even know the law.

Peter Gringori Obi started it when he was governor, when he deported some beggars to the North.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are being naive and it tells you why most of you have problems with other non Igbo Nigerians.
Right from home, as Yoruba, our parents tell us to behave our selves and respect our hosts when we go outside Yorubaland. If your parents tell you this you will not be this naive about customary laws and traditions of your host.

It takes us back to parenting. When parents fail to do their work their wards go into the society and become dysfunctional nuisance.
There are different societies and cultures in Nigeria, if you find yourself outside your village, respect your hosts.
I am done preaching to you. If you still want to try nonsense with your host you can go ahead. It is your own cup of tea.

U no add check my signature for free stuffs for this post grin
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2023
altteemy:
The state funded an empowered her before sending her away.

One more thing though, I've yet to see an Ibo beggar. Possibly why she was picked up I'm the first case.

Have you been to Aba Before

1 Like

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by SugarGirl44(f): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

The problem with tribalism and illiteracy is that y'all think it is the fault of the other tribe. We don't have tribal kingdoms in Nigeria, what we have is a single constitution. However if you guys cannot tolerate each other than everyone should go their separate ways.

You cannot claim to love Nigeria and then tell other people to go away. The solution is simple. Break up officially. The success of Lagos is due to Nigeria as a whole. Most companies located in Lagos have customers in the whole of Nigeria, north and south. If you cannot tolerate other tribes, push for a breakaway so we can have Yoruba land and not Nigeria.

Be deceiving yourself.
But why is it only ibos that make this statement?
Your land has nothing to offer, that’s why you’re bent on changing natural laws so as to force yourself into other people’s space where you’re not wanted.

Everybody knows where their border ends in Nigeria, fvck your constitution!
The constitution can be changed but the land which belongs to each ethnic group remains forever.

You people should have some shame and go back home and stop constituting nuisance all over the place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Charlie2020(f): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Taba21:

She has been sent back to continue begging for alms in Anambra state,we can't tolerate that in Delta state
In other words, no Delta indigenes beg for alms
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by viodemus: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
He helped the woman go back to her house. She probably ran away, and he helped her go back with some assistance. He did not deport her. Moreover, he is Igbo too. He knew she is having a hard time like everyone in the sh*thole.

All these are due to two regions that are insecure about one region, so they will rather let Nigeria burn than practice equality, if it will in any way benefit that one region.

Well, we will help our conditions in any way possible.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by fredoooooo: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
RockHard:

Una no talk that one when Saint Peter Obi did it under his tenure o.
They xan do what others xant do to them .
They can even do to you whatever rhey want and at the same time decide when you gave to reply or revenge.
Buncha stopeeed elements cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by altteemy: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
Proudlyngwa:

Have you been to Aba Before

Yes, for shopping with my dad at Ariara market.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Rivguydee(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
Efisimilala:

Are you from SS?

💯
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rivguydee:

💯
No wonder...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

General Victor Ezugwu Receives Hero's Cheers. Photos / 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK / #$2.1bnArmsDeal: Ex-Airforce Chief Returns N66Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.