Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba (39291 Views)

Tinubu Fumes Over Delay In Constituting Minimum Wage Committee / Sunday Igboho Will Soon Be Arrested For Constituting Nuisance / APC Chiefs Ask Buhari To Sack Akpabio For Constituting NDDC Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Rivguydee(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

The problem with tribalism and illiteracy is that y'all think it is the fault of the other tribe. We don't have tribal kingdoms in Nigeria, what we have is a single constitution. However if you guys cannot tolerate each other than everyone should go their separate ways.

You cannot claim to love Nigeria and then tell other people to go away. The solution is simple. Break up officially. The success of Lagos is due to Nigeria as a whole. Most companies located in Lagos have customers in the whole of Nigeria, north and south. If you cannot tolerate other tribes, push for a breakaway so we can have Yoruba land and not Nigeria.

Guessing your Igbo… una go gree go separate ways alone? Una no go go say una wan go with SS?
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Saga16:
Anambra get beggars?

USA get beggers too.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Rivguydee:

Guessing your Igbo… una go gree go separate ways alone? Una no go go say una wan go with SS?

Are you from SS?
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Saga16: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
Efisimilala:

USA get beggers too.

But Anambra has no beggars.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by sageb: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:
Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba

https://reportgist.com/okowa-deports-anambra-woman-for-constituting-nuisance-in-asaba/

The woman is not mentally okay.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by duro4chang(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
seeyounow1:
the oil field they paying delta state are in ondo state. ondo own the oil field they are paying derivation to delta state.

most of the oil field are not in delta state but they are in ondo state. but delta state is been paid for it
Ondo state is the largest producer of oil in Nigeria.

the narrow path is delta state. the oil well are located in ondo state,
Could you please shed more light on this.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Every Nigerian has the right to live anywhere. There's no such thing as host and guest in the constitution.

If you want a host and guest relationship, then let's call a national referendum and break up Nigeria into republics. That's the only option.
I keep asking this question, who exactly is preventing the SE from calling for a referendum? WHO?
Not for once have any formal requests or demand been made by any SE gov, senator, reps, HOA member, or even a local government official. None

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by maskedeagle2: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nigeria is gradually heading down a dangerous path that is difficult to come back from. Similar incidents from many countries around the world should be a powerful history lesson. Those that do not learn from history are bound to make similar mistakes.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
Saga16:

But Anambra has no beggars.

Is Anambra Richer than the US?

Stop smoking weed you will not listen.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Saga16: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
Efisimilala:

Is Anambra Richer than the US?

Stop smoking weed you will not listen.

I refuse to accept anything you are saying.

Anambra has only billionaires.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by WithFact: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
Politics.
I pity the poor woman. What's more regretting to find yourself in the misds of Okowa, Obi and the rest of useless leaders? 😭
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by randymirrors(f): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
See what they're doing to themselves. Yet they say Yorubas are the cause of their misfortune.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Sermwell(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Okorietitus:

Elumelu is from Delta.
That same Delta deported one of your sisters who is a beggar back to Igboland.

Your clan of wretched paupers will lose out, you cursed baboon.
Yorubas and Igbos are succeeding together in politics and business, but compound fools like you are neck deep in tribalism! Mumu man who already think I'm Igbo!

No worries! Body go tell you cheesy
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Chucks13: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Deport is not the right word. It was an expense paid free trip back home to support an unrepentant beggar from Anambra. The trip was funded by the govt for humanitarian reason.

That reckless hate filled Igbo man in Ajao estate threatening his Yotuba hosts will eventually be shipped back home by LASG.
check my signature for free stuffs!

If LASG can just send him away and his fellow ingrates back to the village I will personally pop a champagne. They should e send back home I had be shouting this long ago, pls help us send them back home they are needed more back home.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by chaddy16: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
FromTopToBottom:

Which tribe is delta state government ?

She was moved from a place where such pattern of begging is not allowed..to a place where she can beg without problem...in addition, she was given cash gifts and other items....
But I didn't see you make reference to the items given to her

Why are you guys always quick to play the tribal game..but when the oil is drilled and sold, you all claim one nigeria
You don't even get the gist. Sit down jooor
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by JohnBullMySon: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
Rivguydee:

I never mentioned being igbo. I'm also not defending any ethnic group. All major ethnic groups are guilty of tribalism. Personally tribalism disgusts me.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by JohnBullMySon: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I keep asking this question, who exactly is preventing the SE from calling for a referendum? WHO?
Not for once have any formal requests or demand been made by any SE gov, senator, reps, HOA member, or even a local government official. None
I didn't mention SE anywhere.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Kyase(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:
Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba

https://reportgist.com/okowa-deports-anambra-woman-for-constituting-nuisance-in-asaba/

How is this woman 32 abeg
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Dafresh: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Taba21:

You can't stay anywhere where others can't stay with you, you can't destroyed your land and be thinking that you can stay anywhere because you're sharing same passport with others with bad attitude towards your host.
Clap for yourself for using bots to generate likes on Nairaland
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by randymirrors(f): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
omniwater:

Stupid constitution created by land grabbing Igbo coup plotters when they abolished regional government.

Tinubu will return us back to the independence constitution our forefathers agreed upon.

If you do anyhow in my land then, you will deported to your potopoto capital of the world.

One Nigeria my ass.

Ndi ala!

Yorubas are waking up. I like what I'm seeing these days.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by ImadeUReadThis: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:
That means a lot of hausas and Yorubas are in trouble if we are to do this nationwide

Lolz

Who dey go your yeast ?
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by ImadeUReadThis: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Is it legal or not? That's my question.

You cannot have deportation without state secession.

Only okoros hate to go back to their homes

Why?
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by eallstar: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Every Nigerian has the right to live anywhere. There's no such thing as host and guest in the constitution.

If you want a host and guest relationship, then let's call a national referendum and break up Nigeria into republics. That's the only option.
Your fault is that some tribe are cool go and try that nuisance in sharia STATE, u will know that there is host and guest. U will know u can't drink beer anywhere in Nigeria because that is what the host want
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Charlie2020(f): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Taba21:

What concerns Hausa and Yoruba.
How many time have you seen Hausa and Yoruba misbehaving in another man's land
So begging for alms is "misbehaving", if so, Igbos who misbehave are the minority because begging for alms is part of Hausa/Yoruba culture
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by ImadeUReadThis: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
I'm not an obi supporter. All I said applies to ibos too.

If we can't tolerate in this country then we need to separate cos we ain't doing ourselves any good.

The law allows you to reside any where you want but the law also is against vagrancy and being a nuisance .
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by ImadeUReadThis: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
GetSenseNow:

All this rubbish of "accommodation", are you giving them houses for free? Aren't they paying rent, buying land and building houses? Imagine someone from a region where skulls are mined as a way of generating IGR dey here dey cap rubbish.

Then remain in your yeast
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by ImadeUReadThis: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
Switruth:
What’s the purpose of bringing this to the front page after close to a week we’ve seen it on politics section. All these mods are the reason why nairaland is littered with tribal idiots. What do you stand to gain in this?

We will continue to rub your shit into your faces until you learn to behave as human beings
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by PulaPower: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
onuman:

Abokis will never allow Tinubu or any other president of Nigeria to return regional government to Nigeria.

Regional government was killed in Nigeria by northern military dictators, not by Aguiyi Ironsi. Ironsi took some more powers from the regional governments but left regional government system working when he was killed.

Abokis who think they profit more than others from the existing unitary government system are more in number at the NASS, due to the excess number of mostly non viable states created in Aboki region by northern military dictators.
Tinubu or another president is not going to be a civilian dictator who can easily change this Aboki's political structure and governance system established in Nigeria.

You’re a liar..

Ironsi messes up everything because of greed. Because Igbos wanted to control the whole Nigeria by force since there land is almost next to nothing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by PulaPower: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Judolisco:
Is dis even Constitutional?
We all need to ask Peter Obi
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by onuman: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
PulaPower:

You’re a liar..

Ironsi messes up everything because of greed. Because Igbos wanted to control the whole Nigeria by force since there land is almost next to nothing..

I rushed to read if you have any way you think regional government system can be restored to Nigeria. But I got disappointed when I saw you are still living in the world of Aguiyi Ironsi, blaming him with the falsehood which your fathers misinformed with
- your fathers misinformed you that Ironsi stopped regional government system. That was one of their win the war propaganda of FALSEHOOD during and after the civil war.
Truth is: northern military dictators beginning from Yakubu Gowon, stopped and abolished regional government system in Nigeria.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by crixlight2(m): 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

There is absolutely no correlation nor sense in what you put up there!

So because there are beggars in his state, Obi should show no emotion or pity for another person in need in another state?!!

Did Obi ever state that Anambra is devoid of those suffering?!! Is there a record that he has never assisted those in need in his state?!!

No let Peter Obi matter cripple your life o!
Charity begin at home , before you can come on national tv to cry for total stranger because of hunger , you need to first cry for people in your household that are hungry…. Obi can only fool the gullible ones
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Omookunnimi(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is another effect of misruled By Mr Yes Daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today / Why We Should Change Nigeria To UAR (United African Republic) / Tinubu, Fayose And Bode George All Smiles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.