Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba (39286 Views)

Tinubu Fumes Over Delay In Constituting Minimum Wage Committee / Sunday Igboho Will Soon Be Arrested For Constituting Nuisance / APC Chiefs Ask Buhari To Sack Akpabio For Constituting NDDC Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by randymirrors(f): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
hardbody:

There is a relationship termed as symbiotic. That is what every person in Lagos shares with the next person. Lagos remains no man's land. The aworis and ijeguns etc who are aboriginal to Lagos are not even claiming the town like my fellow visitors from Ogun, Kwara, Oyo, etc.

If them born you well, post this nonsense on twitter and Facebook with your real names. Odensi.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by hardbody: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Johnnyplus01k:
ode
Listen to yourself, the aworis sound like chinedu for your hear, is still within the yoruba context, oyo govt can never dépôt à Ondo man, yoruba too wise bro. Why can't you go to a national TV and announce that Lagos is a no mans land, better still use your twitter handle.
Oshi

E dey sweet me, E dey pain you. I don talk my own, If dem born your genealogy well, come my house and beat me grin grin grin
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by hardbody: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
randymirrors:

If them born you well, post this nonsense on twitter and Facebook with your real names. Odensi.

E dey sweet me, E dey pain you. I don talk my own, If dem born your genealogy well, come my house and beat me grin grin grin
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by ImadeUReadThis: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
jjxxx:

Begging is not a crime in the Nigeria constitution. If she chose to remain a beggar as her hobby, then leave her since it’s the path she has chosen. Begging is not a threat to security. Moreover how many Fulani beggars has Okowa sent back to the north? These beggars are everywhere and Fulanis are the creator of begging in Nigeria. Hardly before u will see any other tribe begging as an occupation like the Fulanis.
Okowa did this because East did not vote for them. But come to think of it, he even lost in his own state to say the least.

Vagrancy laws forbid being a beggar and a destitute homeless person .
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
ImadeUReadThis:

Lolz

Who dey go your yeast ?

Yorubas
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by NLegendforte: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Taba21:

They have realised that Delta state is not Igbo land.
Igbo land ended across the River in Anambra state,we iserkiri, Isoko, urhobo, ijaw and ika owns Asaba
Only you is a member of 5 ethnic groups. Lol Asaba is neither of anything you mentioned but an enuani community.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Blitzking: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Wrong use of word..it should av been empowered and advised to relocate.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by NLegendforte: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Taba21:

Is it by force to stay where you're not wanted.
Who told you so
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
I didn't mention SE anywhere.
Last time i checked I only one set of people have been talking about referendum.
We do not need a referendum in my region of SS
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by PulaPower: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
Earthquakes:

Your hatred cannot stop them from buying the next land for sale twice the price when your Yoruba brother want to travel to owambe grin
And that’s not a problem at all..

Land is always available for sale all day everyday..
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Josephkabila12: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:
That means a lot of hausas and Yorubas are in trouble if we are to do this nationwide
Yorubas in trouble?? hahaha 🤣😂. ibo abeg 🙏 start am, make we see hw far
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by PulaPower: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
seeyounow1:
the oil field they paying delta state are in ondo state. ondo own the oil field they are paying derivation to delta state.

most of the oil field are not in delta state but they are in ondo state. but delta state is been paid for it
Ondo state is the largest producer of oil in Nigeria.

the narrow path is delta state. the oil well are located in ondo state,
How can it be so?
Edo is even closer to delta than ondo.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by ussv: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
Imagine if na Lagos this happened? Social media for dey on fire now
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by honeyB2018: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
When did we start deporting from state to state in Nigeria?

Some of these governors don't even know the law.

Fashola did same during his term. Other governors in the North did same.
For those claiming to be the most accommodating tribe, ask Fashola about the deportation of other Nigerians from Lagos.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by iyke2frankeze: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
That is the best thing to do. They should have flogged her mercilessly. How can an Igbo blood beg in the streets.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Menclothing: 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is hilarious
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Menclothing: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
The day Nigeria wil be better let all politicians take sane salary and pension like lectures

U won’t see anyone fighting to be gov or senator
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Johnnyplus01k(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
hardbody:

Ogbeni hardboy
I no fit beat you now, all we are trying to say is that, "no man's land" na OP. Because papa no how many pikin wey e get
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Johnnyplus01k(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
honeyB2018:

Fashola did same during his term. Other governors in the North did same.
For those claiming to be the most accommodating tribe, ask Fashola about the deportation of other Nigerians from Lagos.
yes daddy equal did the same, so no one is a Saint or even the IPOB Savior
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by hardbody: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Johnnyplus01k:
Ogbeni hardboy
I no fit beat you now, all we are trying to say is that, "no man's land" na OP. Because papa no how many pikin wey e get

Make I just laugh it off
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by ba7man(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
That Anambra woman is a Billionaire but you'll never know.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Sparrk007(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Very soon now Dem Go begin deport Igbos from Lagos
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by onyibest2k(m): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
lagos state once did something like this
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by 100PercentNaija: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Brethren, Nigeria’s problem is big. Every state governor acts like the president of their respective state. They operate outside the confines of their office and even undermine directives from FG . We should be either United States of Nigeria or Separated States of Nigeria.
JohnBullMySon:
Every Nigerian has the right to live anywhere. There's no such thing as host and guest in the constitution.

If you want a host and guest relationship, then let's call a national referendum and break up Nigeria into republics. That's the only option.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by walex0007(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
No. That's why it's either we all obey the constitution that gurantees the rights of all citizens to live anywhere

Or we call a national referendum to break Nigeria into smaller republics, so that those who are not wanted can go back to where they are wanted. Simple.
that true you have a point

1 Like

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by 100PercentNaija: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Right! The country is never based on citizenship but, if you will, “Indigeneship.” This can be seen in bursaries, employment, scholarships, etc.
walex0007:
that true you have a point
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Kay25(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obi go help her...
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Taba21: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
NLegendforte:

Who told you so

No be by force to stay together
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Taba21: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
NLegendforte:

Only you is a member of 5 ethnic groups. Lol Asaba is neither of anything you mentioned but an enuani community.

The natives have collect back their power.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Taba21: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Charlie2020:
So begging for alms is "misbehaving", if so, Igbos who misbehave are the minority because begging for alms is part of Hausa/Yoruba culture

She has been sent back to continue begging for alms in Anambra state,we can't tolerate that in Delta state
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Taba21: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdefaGirl:

And the thread you are masturbating on, did Delta State government repatriate "Igbos" back to their states or a woman who thinks begging is a business? Don't you just sound insane with all the rubbish you are writing? Didn't you read where that woman was formerly empowered by the Commission in Anambra, yet she went back to beg? As you are here typing jargons, are you not seeing Igbos all around you even in that your State, so what exactly are you narrating on a faceless forum?

How many iserkiri, Isoko, urhobo, ijaw,ika you have seen spreading across Igbo land,why can't Igbo stay in their land.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Taba21: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdefaGirl:

What other sort of misbehaving was she doing apart from begging?

Misbehaving is common things among Igbo, keep the woman apart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja / Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Crowd In Jos Halts President Buhari Campaign Rally In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.