Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Want To Tell Nigerians The Truth, Tinubu Didn't Win Election In February I'm 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Tell Nigerians The Truth, Tinubu Didn't Win Election In February I'm 1 (1270 Views)

What I Noticed About Nigerians, The Truth / Hurray!!! I'm +1 Today. / I'm +1 Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Tell Nigerians The Truth, Tinubu Didn't Win Election In February I'm 1 by Benwallt(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
The lawmaker representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Smart Adeyemi has alleged that the presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Tinubu had long won the presidential election because he had been preparing for over a decade and the results of the election were not decided on the February 25th elections because as one of Tinubu's products, he knows the truth.

Adeyemi who spoke in an interview on Channels Television described the 2023 elections as one of the best in the country, calling on those upset about the outcome of the exercise to try next time. He also argued that Tinubu and his running mate Kashim Shettima are the most trusted to lead the country.

Senator Adeyemi allegedly said that the former Lagos State governor has invested in people and also built strong ties across Nigeria thus his victory at the polls was not surprising and he is telling Nigerians the truth that Bola Tinubu didn't the election in February, and as one of his products, Tinubu had won a long time ago.

He said, "I want to tell Nigerians the truth, Tinubu didn't win election in February, I'm one of his men. I speak my mind at any point in time. And let me tell you the truth, I hold the view that this election was free to a large extent and better than the previous election. Becoming the president of Nigeria is not a child's play, it is not something you wake up a day or two. You need to have build a network across every corner of this country. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not a man of today, he has been for over decades building relationships, touching lives, networking across the length and breath of this country. Asiwaju is not a man of today, he didn't win the election today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Tell Nigerians The Truth, Tinubu Didn't Win Election In February I'm 1 by donbachi(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
20 years time most of you will be crying
Re: I Want To Tell Nigerians The Truth, Tinubu Didn't Win Election In February I'm 1 by Felimax(m): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
donbachi:
20 years time most of you will be crying

Which 20 years! Are they not crying now?

You claim to win election and you nor va rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Tell Nigerians The Truth, Tinubu Didn't Win Election In February I'm 1 by Ireportlive: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
There's much to learn from the enigma called Jagaban

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Tell Nigerians The Truth, Tinubu Didn't Win Election In February I'm 1 by Westerhoffe(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Most trusted by who?
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Codedruns.com Review: Adult Dating Website In Nigeria / The Most Disturbing Moniker / Collection of Response in Support of Men To "Why I may not Marry a Nigerian Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.