Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure (20007 Views)

President Buhari Joins Ramadan Tafsir, Prays For Peace And Justice / Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by GerraMeh74(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Oceania:
Is Buhari the one reading the Quran? The way he's sitted in front of it.
Buhari read Quran Ke? The man is a vegetable. He has lost all his memory,he barely remembers anything,and sign's any piece of paper that is put in front of him.
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by gloryman91: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
May Allah safe us from sycophants, just looking for what to benefits from us without pointing out our mistakes.

Allahu Moghifirah wal Mustakin.

Aamin Ya Allahu Akbar.
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by izubext007: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Buhari has long leg
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Menclothing: 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
Stamina
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Karnice600: 5:16am On Apr 08, 2023
ATEAMS:
Allah on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast sincerely and my standing up in prayer of those who stand up in prayer. Awaken me from the sleep of the heedless and forgive me my sins. O God of the worlds forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners.

And

and keep me away from mistakes and sins of the day, grant me that I remember you and continue through the day, by your assistance, O the Guide of those who stray.

Rubbish.
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Krugisback(m): 5:19am On Apr 08, 2023
diplomat058:
Pandora is cummmming where? Alawada cheesy
coming to give your mum hardcore
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Karnice600: 5:20am On Apr 08, 2023
SavageResponse:
When are they going to sight the moon sef? grin
If Tinubu never rig the moon off its position and timing.
They're bunch of fools.
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by mu2sa2: 6:17am On Apr 08, 2023
Whatever has a beginning will come to an end. Like play, Like play Buhari don do 8 eyes as president. De 8 years come look like e no complete sef.
Everything in life is ephemeral. If you see some ex-political office holders now you would wonder whether they weren't the alpha and omega just a few years ago. The life of this world is a pastime and a sport - heed this divine admonition and you'll see that all your "gra-gra" about this life will vamoose.
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by eedimo(m): 6:37am On Apr 08, 2023
ATEAMS:
Allah on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast sincerely and my standing up in prayer of those who stand up in prayer. Awaken me from the sleep of the heedless and forgive me my sins. O God of the worlds forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners.

And

and keep me away from mistakes and sins of the day, grant me that I remember you and continue through the day, by your assistance, O the Guide of those who stray.
Hmmmmm...
I think you need Jesus.
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by flexyrule(m): 7:05am On Apr 08, 2023
Senior man!

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Tofee: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2023
Ameen
ATEAMS:

And

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by WithFact: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2023
This kind thing dey pain body o. πŸ˜‚
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Pravedk: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2023
To just go mosque steal Mr President's Loubotin shoe dey hungry me grin grin

My president, carry go
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by AriyaTV: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2023
dondodo:
Obi is coming

He's welcome to Biafuro land.
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by EKONGKING: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2023
DenreleDave:

Another hdless mob don talk..

He was hailing Peter obi when he was going around churches and bribing CAN to buy votes... He was hailing Peter obi for telling bishop to force people vote for him but buhari is only breaking his fast and hedless mob said we shud stop publicizing religion

Two faced Hypocrite....... Spit on ur head... Tueh

slowpoke , where and when did I support OBI
Unlike u bastard I am in nairaland for past 13 years and u can research my all posts.

U will die miserable death if u quote me again ,u and ur life ,living a wretched life in a face me and face me container.
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Becomrichn: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2023
the oil field they paying delta state are in ondo state. ondo own the oil field they are paying derivation to delta state.

most of the oil field are not in delta state but they are in ondo state. but delta state is been paid for it

Ondo is the largest producer of oil in Nigeria

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by lapintoz: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2023
Flat heads, whether you like it or not, Tinubu be your President from May 29.....if not go hug transformer or hang rope for your room....

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

DevilSignature:
sad
So what should we do?

Fry eggs?

I believe this news can't wipe Tunibu brown teeth nor stable his epileptic hands
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by OAkanni001(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
ATEAMS:

And

Ameen May Allah accept all our dua'a in this holy month, forgive our shortcomings and count us among the dwellers of Jannatul Firdaus
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by aestake: 4:27am On Apr 09, 2023
Ventura1:
Al-sudan Jubril according to some people πŸ˜‚

Buhari survival on that seat for the past 8 years can only be attributed to God.
Abi attributed to your suffering.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Massive Construction Work In Ogun State. / Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni / $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.