Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Which Business Can I Invest 10million - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Business Can I Invest 10million (345 Views)

Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. / C Of O Plots In Grandeur Estate Abijo G.R.A Lagos. 10million With Payment Plan. / Please Can I Build A Three Bedroom Duplex With 10million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Invest 10million by uncommonmartins: 6:13am On Apr 08, 2023
I have tried several businesses and feel due to the current situation in the current, I should go into real estate, I have worked so hard to save up 10million m…for the past 2month I have been looking for an already built self contain to buy that could be fetching me 1.5m yearly above with an a school environment. But most houses I have seen is way costly….is there any business I can start with that money that could be giving me more returns …
PS: I have been into betting business i closed it due to high fuel consumption.

Re: Which Business Can I Invest 10million by yrhuhfy113: 6:16am On Apr 08, 2023
so in this day and age, 1.3million naira 3.5kva solar set up for your betting business IS TOO MUCH ABI?

See, don't come here to rip off people's intelligence.

SIT AND THINK OF A PROBLEM YOU CAN SOLVE IN YOUR AREA, AND THAT PEOPLE WILL PAY YOU TO SOLVE.

you are looking for poor people to give you ideas, that you will use without THANKING THEM and use it to get richer than them.

Is that not wickedness?

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest 10million by Wodu89: 6:17am On Apr 08, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
so in this day and age, 1.3million naira 3.5kva solar set up for your betting business IS TOO MUCH ABI?

See, don't come here to rip off people's intelligence.

SIT AND THINK OF A PROBLEM YOU CAN SOLVE IN YOUR AREA, AND THAT PEOPLE WILL PAY YOU TO SOLVE.

you are looking for poor people to give you ideas, that you will use without THANKING THEM and use it to get richer than them.

Is that not wickedness?

grin grin grin
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 10million by advanceDNA: 6:25am On Apr 08, 2023
uncommonmartins:
I have tried several businesses and feel due to the current situation in the current, I should go into real estate, I have worked so hard to save up 10million m…for the past 2month I have been looking for an already built self contain to buy that could be fetching me 1.5m yearly above with an a school environment. But most houses I have seen is way costly….is there any business I can start with that money that could be giving me more returns …

Before u figure out what to do with it...go keep am for Fcmb gro before u spend am on something unexpected.....its 12% per annum investment ...thats free 1.2M at end of tenure with ur capital intact...
Re: Which Business Can I Invest 10million by Veenbanks(m): 7:04am On Apr 08, 2023
uncommonmartins:

You can invest 20 percent of that capital into trading. I trade the financial market, and I can assure you of 30 percent of your capital monthly. It's a good one if you ask.

(1) (Reply)

Price drop���and pics �: One Plus Half Plot Of Land for Quick Sale In Ibadan / 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale By Bells University Ota / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project - 2021 - 2022 (Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.