Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? (2796 Views)

When She Has Vaginal Odour (photo) / Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour / Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by arshy(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2007
It will be very difficult for me to do, as am very sensitive to smell.[color=#000099][/color
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by angelwrite(f): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2007
He has to toast me first before i agree to go out on a date, if i notice he has body odour when he is toasting me i cant even consider going out with him on a date.
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2007
I could NOT even consider going out with a girl who reeks.
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by Bolarge(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2007
Body odor n' halitosis are a big no-no as far as I'm concerned.
What's most difficult 'bout 'em however is communicating it to the offending party. undecided

How d'u tell a girl she/her breath stinks? shocked cry cry . . . . . and that without making her wannna commit suicide? cry cry cry

Thank God I never met one but it'd be nice if someone can come up with a brilliant way of putting it across with minimal damage to his/her self-esteem afterall we must admit some peeps do have this problem.
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by jkpretty(f): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2007
Puh! angry
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by yimiton(f): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2007
Wouldn't reply to his "hi" how much more go on a date with him. Even if it were a blind date, wouldn't I have the right to turn it down?
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2007
@bolarge

Baby I think u're fine
take a shower
and you'll be my girl

She wont commit suicide since she has hope for a potential boyfriend.
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by kattie(f): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2007
God forbid
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by dandagreat(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2007
Ummm na wa ohh , for me thats a big no no, but most nairaland members are well equipped with body odour and mouth odour and they don t even know about it,

Ole ooo oo
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by CrazyMan(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2007
I simply can't
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by bebe2007(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2007
SO who gets married to such guys/babes since we all can't?
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by bebe2007(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2007
SO who gets married to such guys/babes since we all can't?
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by SeXyDiVa4(f): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2007
OMG . . . I hate IT . .
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by jayvin01: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2007
word bebe2007! i wanna kno that fo sure ha ha!!, i cant, im so conceited but why are u dishin them? they are human like us y'all know! but for dem guys in the house, what if beyounce, rhianna or tyra banks got body odour and propably ask one of y'all out! what u gon do?, grin grin

Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by yewaman1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2007
how far, body spray finish for market? no chance
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by omoge(f): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2007
there was a guy that lived closed to us, the odor from his body is really out of this world  shocked. you know one could tell different body odor from not bath, work out, or no bath well, carry shit etc grin. but this one eh, no one could tell whatsup. we young gals used to laugh real hard and hold our nose or just leave whenever he passed by.

Surprised! heard he is married now  lipsrsealed

personally i don't like body odor so i'm sure i can't/won't go out with anyone that has BO.
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by omoge(f): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2007
body spray am sure won't work for those who are 'naturally gifted' with BO  cheesy
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:27am On Sep 04, 2007
Ohhhh yuck. a big turn off.
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by iice(f): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2007
i no fit
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by dandagreat(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2007
@ bebe2007

Such such guys/babes equipped with body odour do get married to people that LOVE has blocked their nostrils so they wont be able to be perceiving the arrogant,selfish,stupid, and enimanously odour.
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by Odunnu: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2010
Its a vry big turnoff.I shared an office wt a gal lastyr who had it.Honestly,I didnt need 2ask anybdy if she's arnd bcz hers was so strong.I ALWAYS had catarrh then cz I am vry sensitive 2smell.
I bought her deodorants as gift thnkin she'l pick up d habit of using it,lailai- d thn no work.I endured it until Nov. or so whn she was transferd 2 our oda office.Ds same gal came ovr in Feb 2share her weddin card,she's married and she stil stinks! Some guys luv d stink,bt nw evrybody is forming.
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2010
There's nothin bad abt going on a date wit someone wit body menus.u can politely tell the person.its no contagious disease.the person would appreciate ur openness.some nairalanders wud hv body odour wdout knowin it.
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by TeeJay6(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2010
women with body odour is a big turn off for me, as is women with sweaty pits

Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by Abekeade08(f): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ that would be a big HELL TO THE NO.
@ teejay^^^the girl in your pic seems to have been Dancing. Nothing wrong with dancing and being sweaty.
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by platinumnk(f): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2010
Abekeade08:

@ that would be a big HELL TO THE NO.
@ teejay^^^the girl in your pic seems to have been Dancing. Nothing wrong with dancing and being sweaty.

hey love how are u kiss
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by Abekeade08(f): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2010
My dear, I am fine. How have you been? Thank God it's almost Friday. So how about our Naija reunion plans na? I think ayetty and ebony will not be making it sha.
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by platinumnk(f): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2010
Abekeade08:

My dear, I am fine. How have you been? Thank God it's almost Friday. So how about our Naija reunion plans na? I think ayetty and ebony will not be making it sha.

Actually I talked to Ayett Last night and she is finishing up before the Renion, so she is planning to attend.
Me Im just waiting to register, So I wont forget.
Cant wait kiss

Ill have to check on ebony sha
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by Abekeade08(f): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2010
Oh really, that's great news. Do we have to register too Didn't know that.
Re: What About A Date With Someone With Body Odour, Can You? by platinumnk(f): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2010
^yeah registration opens soon smiley

(1) (Reply)

Compatibility ! Chemistry ! Does It Really Matter In A Relationship / Why Girls Dey Give Wrong Number? / What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.