Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self (3973 Views)

TWEEPS: My Humble Question To The Entire Yoruba Tribe Of Nigeria / Igbo have an established currency before the British Invasion / If Igbo’s Have Functional Sea Port In Igbo Land - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by Flier: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2023
popesco123:
Who is this lunatic on the loose?
You just sound like a foetus from the lab because I don’t think you have parent or have home training beside no one invited you to this thread.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by nedu666: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2023
Flier:
The path igbo people are following is very dangerous and they might not know it till its too late,Yoruba people do not disrespect their elders
Igbo people have successfully turned the entire Yoruba race against self by disrespecting wole Soyinka and twitter is now polarised with hate and tribal war
Tinubu may need to ban twitter for peace to rein

Noise. Enter street and display ur madness. Nairaland is not street. Online voltron

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by dandollaz: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Flier:
TWITTER is now full blown Yoruba vs igbo
Nothing like Obidient anymore
That's the trick these old politicians are using.After Endsars it turn to yoruba n igbo now its playing again in yoruba man head.
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by CSTRR: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
What is so special about this Yoruba race that you are talking about like it's one great civilisation?

What is their contributions to humanity?

Are they Greeks, Chinese , Indians, Italians, or Germans?

Are they are Caucasians or mongoloids?

Na one negro group somewhere in west Africa, you dey hype like this?

Who Dem be?

You funny o.

You better expand your world view beyond your father's mud house.

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by Arapmoi22: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
Godwin4444:
igbos will insult everyone for 3 and a half years n when election is few months away they start acting nice

Same method that failed them previously

You know them too well.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by Madmohamed123: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nonny95:

Thunder fire you.

Banning Twitter isn't a new thing.
not only thunder hall fire will consume him too
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by DeKing234: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Flier:
The path igbo people are following is very dangerous and they might not know it till its too late,Yoruba people do not disrespect their elders
Igbo people have successfully turned the entire Yoruba race against self by disrespecting wole Soyinka and twitter is now polarised with hate and tribal war

U must be insane for saying this. And don't u ever think your thiefbubu president select is now the president to ban Twitter when he has not met the constitutional requirement
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by paramakina202: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
Flier:

Very dangerous indeed like you can stand Igbo people anywhere else outside Lagos that is even 50/50.
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by Couldntfigurean: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is the distraction I was talking about in my last thread

Apc want to distract us so nobody will ask for their whereabouts of the druggie ancestor
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by ruggedboych: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:
Fem!!!

No be all the clothes dem dey display for line.

We no dey make noise, we prefer acting instead.

Those with delusional thinking of planting Guava with the expectations of harvesting Apple should continue

Bigoted soul from pit of hell
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by babydioku(f): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
What a nitwit
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by Globad(f): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Flier:

Really?

What of the Yoruba obidients?
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
Flier:
courtesy of the obidients. I tried to explain this to them last year but just like a dog that will be knocked down by a car first loses its sense of hearing, they're tone deaf. I'm from Edo, I post picture of Tinubu, I receive 50 insults 48 are from Igbos, I'm supposed to develop love for them as a result of that? When you insult me I hate you, not love you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by Arapmoi22: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Spirit04:
courtesy of the Igbos. I tried to explain this to them last year but just like a dog that will be knocked down by a car first loses its sense of hearing, they're tone deaf. I'm from Edo, I post picture of Tinubu, I receive 50 insults 48 are from Igbos, I'm supposed to develop love for them?

No.

Many of us experienced this.
They used their bullying to create more enemies for obi.
I always become resolute when you are trying to bully me into your own line of thinking.
Many voted against obi to prove the bullies wrong.
You know what? They can't learn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by Okwyjesus(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
Flier:

Most Yorubas are bigots. I never trust most of them called in Obidents movement. I believe Middle belt and South South more

Sorry but that's my opinion
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by tungamaje: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
Amb1045:
Until Yoruba people learn to understand that stupid, mad, greedy, wicked, pschopant, ritualist and evil people grow old too. It will be hard for them to develop and be successful like the Igbos. In Igbo land we respect elders base on their personality and characters not base on age or achievement.
OP, you don kill me with this your comment. That's why I am always proud to be a nwa afo. An old person should first show respect to himself before expecting to receive same from others. You cannot behave or speak irresponsibly and still expect respect from people just because you are old or have achieved a lot in you life. That is a no no in Igboland

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by Benwallt(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

You brought it upon yourselves because of Tinubu....

You didn't get the message.
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by tuborme: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
Yorubas elders I know respect themselves and do not tell lies

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by Brendaniel: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Benwallt:

You didn't get the message.

I got the message....
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by bdon12: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Flier:
Tinubu started it first wit d attacks in lagos...i hope this nonsense doesnt spiral out of control n consume us all
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by bdon12: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
Christistruth03:

Peter Obi is a very divisive man

He divided his own Anambra People into Catholics, Anglicans , and Pentecostals

when he was Governor

With the Catholics. being the Master Race of the Anambra State Government

Muslims were deported as unwanted Aliens
I spot a very mumu man
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Flier:
You're a compound idiat.

Your brain drained WOle soyinka is a corrupt criminal and a know cultist who is so desperate to make himself relevant.
It's a pity that politics have turned that aged_quack thiefessor.

WOle soyinka a certified cocaine addict.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by opamoses1: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Igbos started it off on Nairaland. Yoruba muslim vs Yoruba christian.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by laiperi: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Yoruba United Nation: The Most Civilized Ethnic Group In The World

https://www.modernghana.com/news/1221711/yoruba-united-nation-the-most-civilized-ethnic.html

CSTRR:
What is so special about this Yoruba race that you are talking about like it's one great civilisation?

Who Dem be?

You funny o.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by walex2(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Godwin4444:
the successful tribe that is an economic refugee everywhere

The fact that u slap your father doesn’t give u d audacity to slap another man’s father

Limit your madness to insulting your fathers, don’t insult other peoples father cos that’s what u do to your at home
they move everywhere looking for where to survive yet they claimed they are the most successful people, go to your barren land and develop the place first, so people can come to Anambra and imo to build estate, your investment in south west is nothing because is you misbehave and the war you are looking for eventually happen you Will all escape back to your land with nylon bags without taking nothing along

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

You brought it upon yourselves because of Tinubu....

Can you people ever reason intelligently rather than emotionally? This is how Igbos, of all major ethnic groups of NIgeria,have gained an unassailable reputation for foolishly cutting their noses to spit their faces throughout the history of our nation.

You are busy bragging foolishly, like the dumb Eze of Ajao Estate in now remanded to prison, yet what do you migrant refugees have to fight the Yorubas with if this degenerated into total chaos?

With your usual Nzogbu Nzogbu noise, were you all not hiding behind your window curtains in Lagos during the guber elections? Better watch yourself and don't start you will seriously regret like the dumb Kaduna Nzeogwu.

You people need to calm down your provocative behaviour, accept indigenes you met on ground must be respected and let peace reign.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by Christian36: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Godwin4444:
igbos will insult everyone for 3 and a half years n when election is few months away they start acting nice

Same method that failed them previously
And you that doesn't insult others are doing better than them in term of wealth abi. Thesame way you were calling Igbos 5 percentile when Buhari won in 2015, now majority of you can't wait for him to step down.
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by dominic17: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
If your father misbehaves in away it affects other people he will collect
Godwin4444:
the successful tribe that is an economic refugee everywhere

The fact that u slap your father doesn’t give u d audacity to slap another man’s father

Limit your madness to insulting your fathers, don’t insult other peoples father cos that’s what u do to your at home
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by XerXers: 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
CSTRR:

Who Dem be?

You funny o.

After allowing their town to rot into brown roof junkyard they import agbero to Lagos to attack voters and celebrate it
Re: Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
walex2:
they move everywhere looking for where to survive yet they claimed they are the most successful people, go to your barren land and develop the place first, so people can come to Anambra and imo to build estate, your investment in south west is nothing because is you misbehave and the war you are looking for eventually happen you Will all escape back to your land with nylon bags without taking nothing along

Just look at how they are killing each other like Chickens in the SE to understand that these people are senseless fundamentalists who cannot be expected to behave sensibly in the interest of societal peace and harmony.

They never learn. They made noise against MC Oluomo, who is in his own land, yet it is their dumb Eze of Ajao Estate now remanded in prison and likely to rot there unless Tinubu intervenes.

With the way they behave senselessly, confrontational and pugnaciously, you would think only Yorubas and Igbos live in Lagos. Yoruba better start learning from Ghanaians how to deal with Igbos.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor / When Was Nigeria Given Her Name? / Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.