Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? (83509 Views)

Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? / El-Rufai, Wike, Oyetola, Alake, Fagbemi Make Ministers List / Fayemi, El-Rufai, Amaechi Responsible For Ondo Crisis – Henry Olu Olatuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
HNICEARTH:

El-rufai and principled stand? Wtf!
Pls can you point out the principles in supporting a convicted drug baron for presidency?

All what the northern governors did was simple; you wanted southern presidency as a result of north bn in power for 8years, right?
Ok, we will support the worst of your kind who likely has the tendencies to fail just like the northerner who failed.

If they wanted a southern president, they would have supported an agile, healthy and competent candidate, not this balablu.
Bros, is this how you intend to wail and wail and wail till 2031, which will culminate in 16yrs of APC being in power?
I fear for your sanity sha
Re: El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? by HNICEARTH: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Bros, is this how you intend to wail and wail and wail till 2031, which will culminate in 16yrs of APC being in power?
I fear for your sanity sha

Their are 2 lives. This is the internet, I am winning in real life irrespective of who leads nigeria. That's all that matters.
Now you that aint wailing, I see you ain't getting hit by the inflation, right?

Ok, Run along bwoy!
Re: El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Their are 2 lives. This is the internet, I am winning in real life irrespective of who leads nigeria. That's all that matters.
Now you that aint wailing, I see you ain't getting hit by the inflation, right?

Ok, Run along bwoy!
Bro, I ain’t complaining about nothing, Infact I’m one of the few people who believe Nigeria is doing just fine, and I’m having a swell time in Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? by HNICEARTH: 8:47am On Apr 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Bro, I ain’t complaining about nothing, Infact I’m one of the few people who believe Nigeria is doing just fine, and I’m having a swell time in Nigeria

Nope you ain't having no swell time. If you having a swell time, you wouldnt say nigeria is doing just fine, and you wouldnt be a political jobber-defending impunity and incompetence for just a cob of corn.

Last words : I ain't no bro to you fella
Re: El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Nope you ain't having no swell time. If you having a swell time, you wouldnt say nigeria is doing just fine, and you wouldnt be a political jobber-defending impunity and incompetence for just a cob of corn.

Last words : I ain't no bro to you fella
Ok girl. By my understanding having a swell time means I’m having it pleasant and good. If you agree with this definition of the term swell time, are you sincerely saying that it’s not possible a pleasant and good time in Nigeria?
Re: El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? by HNICEARTH: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Ok girl. By my understanding having a swell time means I’m having it pleasant and good. If you agree with this definition of the term swell time, are you sincerely saying that it’s not possible a pleasant and good time in Nigeria?

Going back and forth with you, and still couldnt comprehend my last take. Go rest in the mud
Re: El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Going back and forth with you, and still couldnt comprehend my last take. Go rest in the mud
It’s not possible to comprehend an empty comment, don’t you just get it, You are emmmmmmpty sister.
Re: El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? by HNICEARTH: 4:34am On Apr 18, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
It’s not possible to comprehend an empty comment, don’t you just get it, You are emmmmmmpty sister.

It’s not possible to comprehend an empty comment, don’t you just get it, You are emmmmmmpty airheaded goblin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th / Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.