Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) (47928 Views)

An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo / Ayo Fayose Boards An Okada In Lagos To Avoid Missing His Flight (Photos) / Atiku Missed His Chance In 2007 Says ANN Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Earthquakes: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Lies from the pit of hell, where PitoObi is from

Even with video evidence it is still a lie grin grin
Did you say audio was a lie? Did you do your individual verification? No but you believed but this with video evidence is still a lie to you..
This pain too will fade away grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Billmos: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
D headline should be obi book private jet for his kinsman, he can't do for another tribe so what so special about this? do u no men who send huge funds into africa as aid relief for d poor yet no one hear about them cos d want to remain unseen yet one election loser will be going around with cameras everywhere I wonder if he is still campaigning after election
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Flapp478(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol this are things obi has been doing secretly for years ...now he can't even do them again without it making news

I know when you hear about obi you think in this Nigeria ? This is too good to me true there may be hidden bad thing about the man

But this is obi ...this has been his lifestyle ...there is no state in Nigeria Obi has not donated 100 million minimum in the last 15 years to hospital and schools to ... absolutely none in he 36 states

OUr mandate must be restored
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Smartjob1(f): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is not a new thing for Obi. No. He has done way more than this before, only that it was never aired. He has donated millions of Naira to alma Jiri schools in the Northern part of the country. You are hearing this because he is in the spotlight. Don't assume he is doing it to curry favour from the public - he is already favoured.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Kingstanding: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Caramia2020:
Obi 1 of Nigeria.
Obi still dey campaign Peter Obi will never rule this country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by GreenCovering: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
So this man now hangs around the airport terminals helping passengers who miss their flights.
Nice but the sudden publicised self-sacrificing narratives though.
sad

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
nlreserve:
Unfortunately, most people don't know him. They will even be thinking that he just started doing it because of the election.
He just started it, if not show me the people who the pandora built. I challenge you to show us.
This is a man who has always bragged about being stingy and you guys praised him for that.
Politics no be your mate. Dude has started giving shishi
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by bayor99(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrPqqaOcCcU

A 95 Year Old Man missed his flight and was spotted by Labour Party, Peter Obi who booked a private jet for him.

PO always have cameras on standby

Do he really need to make a public announcement each time he is willing offer help?

I see nothing, but just attraction
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol this are things obi has been doing secretly for years ...now he can't even do them again without it making news

I know when you hear about obi you think in this Nigeria ? This is too good to me true there may be hidden bad thing about the man

But this is obi ...this has been his lifestyle ...there is no state in Nigeria Obi has not donated 100 million minimum in the last 15 years to hospital and schools to ... absolutely none in he 36 states
He just started it, if not show me the people who the pandora built. I challenge you to show us.
This is a man who has always bragged about being stingy and you guys praised him for that.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Smartjob1:
This is not a new thing for Obi. No. He has done way more than this before, only that it was never aired. He has donated millions of Naira to alma Jiri schools in the Northern part of the country. You are hearing this because he is in the spotlight. Don't assume he is doing it to curry favour from the public - he is already favoured.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by JOemmy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Odogwu... Our President in Waiting . God bless you Obi Nwanne kiss kiss

But Honestly with all that has been happening in Nigeria recently, I am beginning to see a pattern here.

This is no longer about election. There is an overt plan to subjugate the Igbo nation.

It seems I will begin to become highly partisan and start supporting IPOB which is a group I have always dreaded.

Because Peter Obi for me at the moment is too docile even though he loves Nigeria and really wanted to liberate Nigeria.

Continuing, Kwankwaso granted a local interview which is even more decimating because its within the country. Kwankwaso interview was listened to by millions of talakwas and almajiris who can start a revolution. But no one attacks him.

But what troubles these rabble rousers is a letter written by an innocent woman thousands of miles away. undecided undecided

This is really worrisome. That even the Monkey Bayo Onanuga and the Ape called Keyamo with the Baboon called FFK had to advise the stenograper to bin the letter instead of it getting to the office of the US President. undecided

FFK is still even publishing missives over an innocent letter by a woman oo. But can't stand his fellow man Kwankwaso? undecided undecided

What Pussies of Men these lots are embarassed embarassed

Ndigbo, are we going to sleep while these animals attack our beloved daughter?

All these will only stop when the igbo nation produce a nigerian president those morons and ethnic supremacists are just taking advantage of the defeat of the igbos in the biafran/nigerian civil war to further haunt and suppress the igbos from rising and taking their rightful place in nigeria. Most of them have vowed never to see an igbo preside over the affairs of nigeria no matter how competent the person maybe so as to continue mocking and phycologically tormenting the igbo nation just to show that they are indeed a superior tribe nothing else. Sanusi the former cbn governor have recently come out to tell the igbos to look critically who amongst all the major tribes in nigeria is really their worst enemy who don't want their progress.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kingstanding:
Obi still dey campaign Peter Obi will never rule this country.
Smiling, if he will never rule Nigeria why are affected by mere mention of his name? Obiphobia abi Obiphobic Syndrome.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by GorillaApp(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
Slurity:
ITS JUST A PITY OBI HAS MISSED IT POLITICALLY WITH HIS APPROACH TO THE LAST ELECTION. LET OBI CONTEST 100 TIMES, HE WILL NEVER WIN NIGERIA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AGAIN EXCEPT NOBODY FROM OTHER REGION CONTEST AGAINST HIM. yes daddy is a big mess.
Says the new god abi?
You are just too senseless
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Frankbaro(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
Corn247:
He should just be working in airport.

Jump into the lagoon if it pains you that much, or better still hug a transformer.
Good for nothing slave.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
God will put to hell all those wiked politicians...

I know when they sell their souls to devil they don't think of the common man..

But one thing for sure..

Evil that men do.....
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by slowice(m): 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
You can't buy genuine love and humility...obi is a good,smart, sharp, astute and humble man .

This has been his lifestyle though it's out now in the open because of election.

We need obi
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Printerscanner: 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Corn247:

That's the best place for him.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by eleniyan2020: 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
mrvitalis:

but he did nothing in Anambra for 8yrs been a governor... Tell me a single hospital he renovate....all this one na show up,he can never be president of Nigeria... Fucking bigotry!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Cryofigbos: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
mrvitalis:

Mumu😂😂😂😂😂 u mean he has been booking private jet for ppl that misses their flight all dis years and 2 days ago we saw him on d queue of commercial airline boarding economy

All is just for d camera 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Areola14(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
grin grin grin.... who is fooling who here? Look at the person they said he's helping... is he not his kinsman? Does the man look like someone who cannot afford a ticket? Later he will say he met a man from Kemi state in Lagos who was crying to get a flight ticket and he helped but in reality, the man is from anambra.. grin grin grin..scam every where. We have voted the right man in person of JAGABAN.! LONG LIVE!
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Ofunaofu: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Peter Obi never asked where he comes from, his ethnicity and religion.

This is a man that has told everyone that he shouldn't be voted for because his a Christian or an Igbo man but should be voted for based based on his competence, integrity, capacity and compassion
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by vacanci: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
nlreserve:
Unfortunately, most people don't know him. They will even be thinking that he just started doing it because of the election.

I will think same and nothing can change that because I experience his wickedness in the past. Doctors were on strike for 13 months during his tenure as a governor and now he wants to provide free health care for 100 million poor Nigerians if voted as president.

Was it not same Obi that expelled non Igbos from Anambra state?

Same Obi even expelled non Anambra Igbos from Anambra civil service. As in Igbos of other south eastern states o. Imagine

The story of the Oji river massacre is still there.

Me I cannot be deceived by all these razzmatazz glitze
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by sukkot: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
I would be more impressed if the old man was Hausa or Yoruba

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Ofunaofu: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
PlayerMeji:
So make we make am president becos of that?

Yeye...

Seun, come and help them put it on front page...la igbo apologist..

The day you emancipate yourself from this ethnic bigotry is the day your life will become better for good
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Smartjob1(f): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Search more on google but this is one of them: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/154878-anambra-governor-peter-obi-donates-n100m-to-unizik.html.

Know that human development index is a universally acceptable way of measuring how people have been developed. Therefore, measuring the HDI of Anambra under Peter Obi and comparing the same side by side with the then Lagos state governor (BAT), you will see how wide the margin is. Obi performed way better than Emilokan when it comes to HDI. Building people is not about enriching an insignificant number of cronnies and arse-lickers who will always do your bidding. If that is what you refer to as building people, then you need to reorient yourself. Building people is improving their economic and social welfare generally. Not enriching a group of puppets!
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by rollywise(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Lies from the pit of hell, where PitoObi is from

You father didn't come from pit of hell o yet see your life as e dey stink 😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by BigYash: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
Corn247:
Me tire too o.. Very soon. E go be obi helped a driver push his bus at a motor park .. Which kind rubbish be all these sef.. Make that guy go face he court case,get back the mandate Yahoobu and the drug lord took from him via rigging..
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by naturefellow(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Incoming President
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by lexy2014: 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Slurity:
ITS JUST A PITY OBI HAS MISSED IT POLITICALLY WITH HIS APPROACH TO THE LAST ELECTION. LET OBI CONTEST 100 TIMES, HE WILL NEVER WIN NIGERIA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AGAIN EXCEPT NOBODY FROM OTHER REGION CONTEST AGAINST HIM. yes daddy is a big mess.

What was his approach to the last election?
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Enice(m): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
mrvitalis:

Rubbish talk! Una don start again. As if to book jet be like to call keke! Like hey! Pilot, how much to London? Oya carry me go for 20k! Rubbish. Booking a jet is not like Calling an Uber, you have to make reservations.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by romunu(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
I don de tire for this man,
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Ojady(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
I read the headline: "Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video)" and prayed "let this be different". On opening, it was nothing new - same Obi to an Igbo man, his kinsman, a citizen of Biafra... same ol, same ol... The only folks he ever seems to do anything 'positive' for are the IGBOS, not the Nation or non-Igbos. This is who he is, has been and will forever be. Perhaps the only difference Obi brings is the fact, that his chest-beating is covert and not mouth wide like his brothers. Let him continue, perhaps, eventually his Kinsmen, will grow the balls to go make him the President of Biafra rather than want to sell him to non-Igbos for President of Nigeria.
And this is why President-Elect and indeed, every Governor in the other non-Igbo states should implement policies (drastic yet needful) that 'encourage' IGBOS to go practice their "Biafran nationalism" back where they come from. After all when they die, they bury them not in Lagos or anywhere else but "Home" (The East).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How Tinubu Square Was Remodeled Over The Years (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot / EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.