Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) (47916 Views)

An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo / Ayo Fayose Boards An Okada In Lagos To Avoid Missing His Flight (Photos) / Atiku Missed His Chance In 2007 Says ANN Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrPqqaOcCcU

A 95 Year Old Man missed his flight and was spotted by Labour Party, Peter Obi who booked a private jet for him.

This man is just a rare kind. God dey create abeg.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Gkay1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
PlayerMeji:
So make we make am president becos of that?

Yeye...

Seun, come and help them put it on front page...la igbo apologist..
U never appreciate better thing once in your life, stop this your stupidity
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Shemadex(m): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Djoel:
God bless you Sir. What you did for one, you did for all of us.

We can't wait for you to lead us to the promised land.
as him lead u ppl of Anambra to the promise land yeye ppl

I laff in Yankee
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Larryndelaw: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nonsense. How does these makes it to the front?
Mention Obi landmark achievements as a governor, mention who he has raised and still.functioning .
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by bionixs: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Corn247:
He should just be working in airport.
keep working on your phone
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Larryndelaw: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Reinaldo:

This man is just a rare kind. God dey create abeg.
You people like cheap propaganda. That's why he captured you people brain easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Larryndelaw: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
Gkay1:

U never appreciate better thing once in your life, stop this your stupidity
is that an achievement. Mentioned people obi has impacted his or her life in one finger

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by nlreserve: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obi is really tormenting some people oo
vacanci:

I will think same and nothing can change that because I experience his wickedness in the past. Doctors were on strike for 13 months during his tenure as a governor and now he wants to provide free health care for 100 million poor Nigerians if voted as president.

Was it not same Obi that expelled non Igbos from Anambra state?

Same Obi even expelled non Anambra Igbos from Anambra civil service. As in Igbos of other south eastern states o. Imagine

The story of the Oji river massacre is still there.

Me I cannot be deceived by all these razzmatazz glitze
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Larryndelaw: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol this are things obi has been doing secretly for years ...now he can't even do them again without it making news

I know when you hear about obi you think in this Nigeria ? This is too good to me true there may be hidden bad thing about the man

But this is obi ...this has been his lifestyle ...there is no state in Nigeria Obi has not donated 100 million minimum in the last 15 years to hospital and schools to ... absolutely none in he 36 states
Show me the name of school and hospital he donated to in Ondo state
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Larryndelaw: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
unclejb2:
Our president in Waiting

No matter what the drug lord Daddy does, we must reclaim our stolen mandate
president of Anambra not even Eastern region. I like jokers
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Samajogs: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
You won't understand, when it's you're nature against all odds. Not everything is political. Let's be human for once in life. Its a silence voice that speaks so loud
Corn247:
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Enice:
Rubbish talk! Una don start again. As if to book jet be like to call keke! Like hey! Pilot, how much to London? Oya carry me go for 20k! Rubbish. Booking a jet is not like Calling an Uber, you have to make reservations.
It's actually like that ...in 2 hours you can have a jet waiting or you if u have the cash n reputation
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by alansary0064(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol this are things obi has been doing secretly for years ...now he can't even do them again without it making news

I know when you hear about obi you think in this Nigeria ? This is too good to me true there may be hidden bad thing about the man

But this is obi ...this has been his lifestyle ...there is no state in Nigeria Obi has not donated 100 million minimum in the last 15 years to hospital and schools to ... absolutely none in he 36 states

to put the record straight, can we have a prove on this?
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
mrvitalis:

Obi’s spokesperson let’s see the list. Small opportunity you see you want to hit a home run. Let’s have a list

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Enice(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
mrvitalis:

It's actually like that ...in 2 hours you can have a jet waiting or you if u have the cash n reputation
stop telling lies. All flights require clearance, and permission granted. also, checks need to be conducted. You cannot do all this in 2hrs.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
nlreserve:
Unfortunately, most people don't know him. They will even be thinking that he just started doing it because of the election.

Philanthropy isn’t a monopoly
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Hatred

Fact. Someone said he’s been doing it in the past and not just cos of electioneering. I ask: so why is it all in the public if not for clout?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by lereinter(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Oga don start 2027 campaigns

Make hay when the sun shines

Religious war
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Vadese1: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
Our incoming President. Peter Obi , now man you be. Your source of income is well know. What of others . Your guess is good as mind
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Realist777: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrPqqaOcCcU

A 95 Year Old Man missed his flight and was spotted by Labour Party, Peter Obi who booked a private jet for him.
Obi is a very good guy but good guys don't do politics. They only sell ice-cream or popcorn
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
Enice:
stop telling lies. All flights require clearance, and permission granted. also, checks need to be conducted. You cannot do all this in 2hrs.
Lol ok believe what you want
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Nwaetche(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nope!

Tinubu career is what needs to be saved. He is a no no in South South and South East.

Kwakwanso has finished him completely in the North as fraudently man running on stolen mandate. If this election is cancelled, I am not sure if Tinubu would even win in Ogun state let alone any other state.

Obi is even more popular today with the Penticostal fellowship because of the leak video and the purported honorific appelation he gave to the revered Winners Pastor.

It is only Yoruba muslim that is hyping what is obviously a win win for Obi.The core North would never vote for him and he does not need their vote to win as shown in this election that was massively rigged by Tinubu and APC.

NeoWanZaeed:
They're trying to hard to save this guy political carrer.

But it's dead.

Playing religion and tribal game to win. You can see these igbos are getting bold using these fare these days.

Nigeria should kuku give em biafra make everyone rest
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by 2016v2017: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Djoel:
God bless you Sir. What you did for one, you did for all of us.

We can't wait for you to lead us to the promised land.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nwaetche:
Nope!

Tinubu career is what needs to be saved. He is a no no in South South and South East.

Kwakwanso has finished him completely in the North as fraudently man running on stolen mandate. If this election is cancelled, I am not sure if Tinubu would even win in Ogun state let alone any other state.

Obi is even more popular today with the Penticostal fellowship because of the leak video and the purported honorific appelation he gave to the revered Winners Pastor.

It is only Yoruba muslim that is hyping what is obviously a win win for Obi.The core North would never vote for him and he does not need their vote to win as shown in this election that was massively rigged by Tinubu and APC.

You have just proved me right that Obi uses religion and ethnicity as a tool for his campaign.
He should go rule over the igbos.

You have no idea who tinubu is.
He's a crook and a politician crook at that. Very powerful and a democrat.

It's surprising he pulled winning this election off.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by luluosas(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Good one. That is who he actually is. A good man with a good heart
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by 2016v2017: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
nlreserve:
Unfortunately, most people don't know him. They will even be thinking that he just started doing it because of the election.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Pointnoire(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
The same Obi who boasted about saving money and not renting private jets? abi which Obi?
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
Smartjob1:
Search more on google but this is one of them: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/154878-anambra-governor-peter-obi-donates-n100m-to-unizik.html.

Know that human development index is a universally acceptable way of measuring how people have been developed. Therefore, measuring the HDI of Anambra under Peter Obi and comparing the same side by side with the then Lagos state governor (BAT), you will see how wide the margin is. Obi performed way better than Emilokan when it comes to HDI. Building people is not about enriching an insignificant number of cronnies and arse-lickers who will always do your bidding. If that is what you refer to as building people, then you need to reorient yourself. Building people is improving their economic and social welfare generally. Not enriching a group of puppets!
I’m not prepared to waste my precious time engaging you on the above. Go find out Soludo revelation about Obi tenure as governor of Anambra state. Obi was a catastrophic failure as governor.
Lagos on the other hand continues to welcom immigrants from Anambra (including Obi himself) and other places without complaining.

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Neoteny7: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Why's he always hanging around airports, complete with paparazzi in tow?

Why's he always wearing the same style and colors?

Nothing about this man adds up.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
Corn247:
Ode olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan / Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.