Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) (54661 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubuโ€™s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by godwon01(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
Legitisreal:
the werey is yet to touch my life o

I need Lagos millions
You called him werey you don't deserve any help . Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not werey , unless you want werey to help you. Otherwise you don't deserve any help.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Akanipaul1411: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
I think the issue here is uploading the original results. When do you guys like diversion of attention?
Why not answer the millions of questions surrounding the 2023 general election?
Later, we can now unveil Obi's record on philanthropy.

ObiORBiafra:

That's why we are telling you that Obi that has never helped anybody can not have a majority vote... It's mathematically impossible

Asiwaju at 172 years will still flog Obi of now in a general election... Ore ni ore ma nwoto ati wipe abo loore
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Akanipaul1411: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Will that put an end to industrial actions in Nigeria?
Even if Tinubu later take power, he can't get it right because the foundation of his adminstration is filthy and weak
Kazeem47:
Incoming Minister of Education
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by professore(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

I will interpret what I said roughly. I'm not that English savvy.

Favor follows favor plus favor always return
wow thanks
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Babysho(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Mccullum:
Tinubu naturally nice and kind to whoever comes across him. He's a blessing to mankind.

May God bless our next president.

Some yahoo boys are even nicer but skeleton full their cupboard and I mean literally.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by aimmoney9: 6:27am On Apr 10, 2023
Basic123:
you sounded like a joker,a kid ๐Ÿ˜†
You sound like a foetus...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Basic123: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2023
aimmoney9:

You sound like a foetus...... grin grin grin grin
๐Ÿ˜† brainless.
You can see that you are kid "foetus "
Seems you are one dull 100L biology student.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by fbabs(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
money121:

Baba pay me 50k bursary thruout my uni life
No wonder
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Whoknow: 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Within this space of time I have discovered that not many who claimed to have read books has wisdom, I can say maybe they have knowledge but has no wisdom example among them is professor Wole Soyinka. Wisdom is devoid of emotions, a wise man don't act from emotion, from what I discovered I found out that Prof Wole acts from emotion just because of help he received from Bola Amed Tinubu some years ago, that could be the reason he is in support of the man.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by aimmoney9: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Basic123:

๐Ÿ˜† brainless.
You can see that you are kid "foetus "
Seems you are one dull 100L biology student.
I won't be replying someone that doesn't know the basics 123....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Basic123: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
aimmoney9:

I won't be replying someone that doesn't know the basics 123....... grin grin grin grin grin
Its obvious I have been replying a teenager.
Look for your mate.
My regards to your parents
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Jojomo: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2023
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by XAUBulls: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Dailyhappenings:
The renowned professor and Nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka in a speech which he gave in the past said how president elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Remi Tinubu helped him when he came back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYbPevPy3o
Bump.
Impressive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) / Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family / 5 Governors Who Can Perform Presidential Functions If Given Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.