Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) (54666 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Flapp478(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
Is there any life Asiwaju hasn't touched... What a great and generous man he has always been. Ale iyaebe grin

Emi ti baba o mo ri gan, se free waec si baba lorun...

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a blessing to Africa. If you doubt it ask Thabo Mbeki
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Ofunaofu: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Tinubu allowed him to rhat so rhat he can be happy a little bit. When you want to catch a monkey you behave like a monkey

Really

You guys really overrate this Tinubu 😂

Peter Obi achieve this feat without a single governor and State apparatus at his beck and call.
This is what Tinubu can never and will never achieve

Peter Obi is bigger than Tinubu in all ramifications

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by zachanalysis: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
This testifies to the generous nature of BAT. You don't have to be his supporter to benefit from this good hearted man. He made WAEC abd NECO free for all publi school students without recourse to the ethnicity or tribe of the benefactors. Keen observers like myself know that WS is not a true admirer of BAT but for him to vouch for his generousity speaks volume about the person of the president-elect. Bishop Oyedepo once said that 'giving' can make unmatchable prosperity and success out of any Tom, Dick and Harry. You do not need to be a Christian for this divine principle to manifest in your life...just give. So for those hating who God loves, Kai, I pity you o.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Electorate: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

That's why we are telling you that Obi that has never helped anybody can not have a majority vote... It's mathematically impossible

Asiwaju at 172 years will still flog Obi of now in a general election... Ore ni ore ma nwoto ati wipe abo loore

He has never helped anybody or you are blind, just today it was in the news he helped a 95 year old book a private jet after the old man missed his flight, this is just one out of many philanthropic work by Peter Obi. Oh sorry BATs don't see during the day grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7645381/peter-obi-booked-jet-95-year-old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by PHIPEX(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
It's now obvious the kind of corn he ate in the past. So no difference between him and FFK
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by grammarian247(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But Obi flogged Tinubu blue black in lagos State

🤣 No, he did not touch the lives of Lagosians...I don see these ppl finish. By the way, we are waiting for court ruling...
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by UNDFTD: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nigerians and their propaganda machines! All the APC propaganda machines are firing on all cylinders! Disintegrate and destroy Nigeria NOW to save lives!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Benwallt(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tinubu is large. He is ubiquitous

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Ofunaofu: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mercury12:

Go and use it to collect presidential election certificate for obi. Do it fast before certificate finish o undecided

I know you are so sad about that but just accept the fact that Peter Obi is greater than Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Lemos14: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
How is this supposed to be our business?
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Mercury12(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
SisterAnn:
Yes daddy.
I believe that

my boy
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by VIKTO83(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
I have always known tinubu to be a life saver.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by money121(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
Is there any life Asiwaju hasn't touched... What a great and generous man he has always been. Ale iyaebe grin

Emi ti baba o mo ri gan, se free waec si baba lorun...

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a blessing to Africa. If you doubt it ask Thabo Mbeki

Baba pay me 50k bursary thruout my uni life

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Electorate: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
CasNova:
Not surprised. Tinubu has actually touched many lives.

Touched many lives or bribed many lives, abeg stay one place make thunder achieve him target.

No.wonder baba white head they ventilate like over worked engine since Monday...he is one of Tinubu's dogs feeding fat from Tinubu's loots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Doyou2019: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
Iykopee:
Can you all see why he was attacking Obidients? He was protecting an interest doesn't matter how criminally minded it is.

See my so-called heroes turning zeros with the quickness in 2023.
What a time to be alive in Nigeria
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Menclothing: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
Which life have Atiku and Obi touch I want to
See testimony
Am there fan
How do u expect to win national election without touching lives at each state of your career now I know why God allowed tinubu win

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Dickson178(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Is that why you supported his evil agenda?
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Mercury12(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I know you are so sad about that but just accept the fact that Peter Obi is greater than Tinubu
Lol
These ipob people sef.
It like you are deliberately trying to be fuulish.

Egbe isu ko ni iyan.
Pounded yam no Yam mate 😂
I am not ready to go back and forth with another Ori robot 😀

I'm just waiting for may 29th for Asiwaju to be swear in as the new president of Nigeria so I can laugh at your lot stvpidity😂

Let me watch my EPL match in peace and go drag Obi gbola. Afterall he is the one that let you down 😂

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Zorn: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
Throwback:
When democratic activists across all tribes who fought the military junta are discussing those who supported the struggle, Tinubu's name keeps popping up.

Atiku was nowhere to be found then, while Obi was an appointee of the Dictator Abacha.

Tinubu has pad his dues and laid the foundation to his eventual presidential victory.
Obi was appointed because he was brave enough to Meet with the then monster called abacha. While drug dealers all ran away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by BabaO2: 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dailyhappenings:
The renowned professor and Nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka in a speech which he gave in the past said how president elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Remi Tinubu helped him when he came back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYbPevPy3o
What is the meaning of this trash. This has no relationship with the present.
This is a mischievous posting.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Printerscanner: 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Of course nah. Peter Obituary is so great, that was why he ran away from the state he governed and looted for 8 years to hide in Lagos which was developed by Emilokan Tinubu.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally sound.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Bennycollins: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Yomit71:

But Tinubu flogged Obi in Rivers.
This Rivers or another one? Check those litany of mutilated result sheets.
Meanwhile Obi is not from Rivers not to talk of SS. But Tinubu is said to even be the builder of Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Boyooosa(m): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Madmohamed123:
ok now see where the problem are coming from.

Baba way no well they shout emeloko

So what d fucki*Ng connection this has to do with the fact that tinubu is mentally sound and politically grounded, than Grigori

Someone dat couldn't prove to 7m electorate for 4 months or thereabout that he's better or the best candidate out of 24
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Ofunaofu: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mercury12:
Lol
These ipob people sef.
It like you are deliberately trying to be fuulish

Egbe isu ko ni iyan.
Pounded yam no Yam mate 😂
I am not ready to go back and forth with another Ori robot 😀

I'm just waiting for may 29th for Asiwaju to be swear in as the new president of Nigeria so I can laugh at your lot stvpidity😂

Let me watch my EPL match in peace and go drag Obi gbola. Afterall he is the one that let you down 😂

You are the one who is so foolish here
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Ted4real: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
This people has messed up every system of sanity in this country.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by luluman: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
Madmohamed123:
ok now see where the problem are coming from.

Baba way no well they shout emeloko
Oga you for learn Nigerian language well before you embarrass yourself o. What is emeloko?
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Hussein035: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
lexy2014:

How does that qualify him to be president of Nigeria?

You can ask Obi otherwise hot the most beautiful transformer over there
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by system21: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
undecided
ObiORBiafra:

That's why we are telling you that Obi that has never helped anybody can not have a majority vote... It's mathematically impossible

Asiwaju at 172 years will still flog Obi of now in a general election... Ore ni ore ma nwoto ati wipe abo loore
Same Tinubu that lost lagos state you people claimed he develop
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Vadese1: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
But Obi flog your drug Lord in his own backyard. Obi beat him silly in Lagos that druggie claim he came from. If not for the vote allocation by Inec, your Tinubu will never see Obi back . Use Abuja as a case study. That is a neutral ground for both candidates. I believed you knew how the results came out

ObiORBiafra:

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by DoxxAnon: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
…. And therefore in 2023 in order to defend my benefactor, I accused a presidential candidate of being a fascist.

I conveniently didn’t not see the clip of Yemi Osinbajo threatening to form a parallel government as fascism, I didn’t see thugs threatening a certain tribe as fascism, I didn’t see the blatant rigging that took place but I saw a man going to court to challenge the result of an election and called him a fascist!

Mr Soyinka, you are a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

these people don't know that if not the cabal and their fuel and Naira scarcity the margin wouldn't have been less than 4m. No candidate alive could've survive that cashless policy from the party he's contesting under. People were literally starving to death even when they have money in their account

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by flokii: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
The unruly Igbo kids parading themselves as obideients don't know the damage they have done to themselves and their ethnic group with this attack on Soyinka..

You lots are picking prominent Yoruba sons for constant attack, later you'll come and cry that Yorubas hate you once our people start being hostile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo / Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) / 5 Governors Who Can Perform Presidential Functions If Given Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.