Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral (51574 Views)

Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son / I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Iluvmycontr3: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
nairalee:
may we never go from up to down but upward ever

Upward and forward ever. Amen.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by victorVIC1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
People dey go through a lot o. More blessings to those who came to their rescue
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by badBADbichh(f): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
Omalica:
God is indeed merciful 🙏

This is so heartbreaking.. May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN

This guy! Bros dis your scam will soon catch up with you IJN. Digital beg beg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Truthsoldier(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
Commendable
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Iykenuwa(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
Omalica:
God is indeed the most merciful 🙏

This is so heartbreaking.. May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN

You know those people are scammers and you're sharing their comment. I'm sure you made the fraudulent post.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by emani03(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
You use two different accounts to do this why?

I have noticed this your format.

You will write with the begging account and reply sympathetically the second account.

I have been following you up.

The same write up and writer’s name with the same sympathizer reply with the same name in all thread.

This is scam...stop it

Omalica:

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Electorate: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
Omalica:

Stop promoting online begging by derailling threads with quotes of begging by you or your accomplice...seun mynd44 investigate this user.

Apparently, I am not the only one that noticed this, see above comment by other nairalanders.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
well, it happens.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Obi3icebaba(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Continue with this your scam, you and your partner that is always commenting same thing

quote author=Omalica post=122380459]God is indeed the most merciful 🙏

This is so heartbreaking.. May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN[/quote]
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by isabi2lof: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
Power of social media
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by vickydevoka(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Omalica:

See format. Omo people beg for a living. Buh me no fit give yoruba person money o. I no fit attend yoruba man church. E.g winners and redeem. If en pass Anglican and catholic. Make I de house.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by obontami: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
Omalica:

mynd44
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by HardMirror(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Omalica:

listen and listen good. The day I will get you arrested, it would look like a dream to you. You would never expect it. The account details you have there is enough to track you. I just dont have you time yet. That day is coming. You think you are fooling us here? Lol.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Befii: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
A sophisticated escalation of a psychological campaign. There are some real good guys behind the scene. what a time 2 hv been alive.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by poweredcom(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
You see how the woman stick to the man in troubling times , but todays girls can never do this ....they will leave u ..
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Olaolex: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
I pray they return back to square one, rubbish... Help that will not last.....When God has not answered my own prayers, Na the prayers if people wey I better pass him wan answer?
And this is one of the reasons God has not answered your prayers. You really need to repent.

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Major7: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
Now that's what I'm talking about cheesy,let's spread love and not hatred,let's unite and shun tribalism. A new Nigeria is still possible, it all begins from our hearts and with us. God bless us all,God bless Nigeria grin
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Jimbadly: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Omalica:

Thief! Ole!
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by NijaDueprocess: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
I pray they return back to square one, rubbish... Help that will not last.....When God has not answered my own prayers, Na the prayers if people wey I better pass him wan answer?
you are a bitter soul.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by FavouredNK: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

Na wao! How do you people feel when you are typing something like this? How is it their fault that God hasn't answered your own prayers pls?
How can God even answer your prayers with this kind of heart that you have.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by theamazonguru(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

It's now obvious the reason God has not yet answered you.
Hatred, bitterness, envy, jealousy, lack of empathy, short sightedness. Everything full your body.

What a pity.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by codemaniacs: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
2mch:
Even in homelessness, East is not an option. Yet they have PHD in good governance.

If the SW was a country or even operated as a country the 2 of them would be in detention and then deported...

They behave as if they don't have a place they're indigenous to..

This could have also been staged by the person or people behind the camera recording them.. It could be a format to get money from gullible people.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Unclesamo(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

Okay?
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Sharatan(m): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

Why are you so bitter and cold-blooded over someone’s blessings?
Learn to appreciate goodness of God in other people. Maybe then, God might consider you.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by freenature: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

How wicked and evil can you be... For you to write such a wicked statement. . . . .
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by brightDdon(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

Day time witch
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
I've said it before and I'll say it again and again- Nigerians are the kindest set of people on earth
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by AssCraver: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

You’re trying so hard to win the most stupid person award on nairaland. Fools parading the Internet space
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by VGlobal: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

You need a mental evaluation as soon as possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Prettychild(f): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
DesChyko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5tX7QnhFqw

A twitter user, @zheeno_rocks, shared a video of a homeless man and his wife, sitting outside in the open air and having a simple breakfast of pap and bread. They were seated on one of their sofas, beside the cleared rubbles of a demolished house, where they were previously living.

The twitter user spoke of being moved by their plight and wishing he could do something about, especially with the rains around the corner. He added keywords like Peter Obi and Obidients to see if he could get it to trend. And it did trend. He got positive reactions from fellow twitter user who spurred him to get in touch with them however possible.

He was able to do so and got their account number. Since then, Nigerians across all tribes and religions have been flooding the thread with proof of funds sent to them as well as material pledges; some even promising to take care of a new apartment costs.

This also caught the attention of Vanguard Newspapers, who did a special edition on them to give them more publicity. Despite the biting economy and seemingly polarised atmosphere, Nigerians were able to unite, to help a fellow in need.

https://twitter.com/zheeno_rocks/status/1643877863311982592?t=6TmWAo0YNiZUoJVPrUVPfA&s=19
Thank God for the help but where are their kids?
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Saladdin: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
Some wives are worth their weight in gold. Nice to see they got help.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by anthony533(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Remove evil from your heart and be happy for people's fortune so that God can answer your prayer..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? / Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.