Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral (51575 Views)

Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son / I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by DesChyko: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Prettychild:

Thank God for the help but where are their kids?

Living with helpers. According to him, even himself and his wife find places to sleep at night and return during the day, probably not to inconvenience their benefactors. Thankfully, all of that is about to end in glory.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by mankan2k7(m): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
I pray they return back to square one, rubbish... Help that will not last.....When God has not answered my own prayers, Na the prayers if people wey I better pass him wan answer?

No God can answer your prayer. U are lost already.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by ycat: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
If every rich person can help 5 people in their hometown, there won't be much poverty around. You don't have to be super rich to help, you can pick 2, 3 or 10 widows, disables, elderly and put them on 20k per month.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by BackFromBalablu: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tears came down my eyes smiley i love nigeria God bless all good people
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by viyon02: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
How I wish Nigerians can use this same unity and strength to fight bad government corruption. We could have solved thousands of such problems years back if we can do the same to bad government.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by DaddyCash: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
You are all blessed for your positive comments.

Some people don't know how to give but want to be given! sad
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by buharibanjo(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
😏
OdogwuMoney6:
I pray they return back to square one, rubbish... Help that will not last.....When God has not answered my own prayers, Na the prayers if people wey I better pass him wan answer?
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by jimcaddy(m): 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
You need help guy.. serious one
OdogwuMoney6:
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Business3600: 2:19am On Apr 09, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Bro its called GRACE
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by ogene144(m): 3:22am On Apr 09, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Why now stop this hatred towards your fellow human being...
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Ladoja19: 5:21am On Apr 09, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
My brother, ur prayer will remain unanswered coz ur kind heart is pierced
A reasonable man will have a little sympathy for dis family
Are you blind? Even if you are blinds can't u hear
I don't blame u
Ur hatred for Obidient is grade 4
U dislike everything dat has to do with Peter Obi.
Well, may God answer ur prayer so as to change ur sense of reasoning
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Midehi3(f): 6:44am On Apr 09, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Eeyaaa, this one has finally gone mad 😠
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by JOemmy(m): 7:04am On Apr 09, 2023
Nigerians are not really a people it's just evil and wicked politicians that's giving the country a bad name.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by JOemmy(m): 7:07am On Apr 09, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

Go check urself u must be possessed by demons no normal human being can reason like this.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Blupen969(m): 7:11am On Apr 09, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Who you better pass??
you no better pass anybody oga
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by cococandy(f): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2023
Saladdin:
Some wives are worth their weight in gold. Nice to see they got help.

That would be millions of Nigerian wives because not many men are doing well financially and their wives stand by them. Only on NL are they all rich and the women are gold diggers

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by BlackMan6969(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Guy. With this bitterness wey u carry, na only Satan fit bless you. Then him go invite ur soul come HELL for dinner. Enjoy muther-fucker

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by bikefab(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2023
Credit to his wife she's a loyal woman, lots of women will leave the man at that point.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Tony4000: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2023
You are a walking corpse, na to decompose remain
OdogwuMoney6:
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by esthel(f): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
if you are catching cruise just stop it
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by olisaEze(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2023
Interesting that to get help for this family, the young man did not tag Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Atiku, the PDP or APC. Rather he tagged the same OBIdients & H.E Peter Obi that some have accused of fascism/bigotry, and help came their way within 24hrs. This family that has been living on the streets for the past three months, were they captured in the finance minister’s phantom poverty list?? Keep deceiving yourself that the APC has the faintest clue what governance is about, all because their poison is being served to you in your tribal cup!
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by sylve11: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Commendable! cool
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by cezarman(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
Mikelarteta:
Sofia Social media has the power of life and death. Use it wisely.

Please edit...

That name reminds me of one toxic Nairaland female undecided
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by Lovelydaisies: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Good news. We don't need superpowers. We have the power already.

At least, it's proof that women can stick with you through thick and thin.

If it were that the wife abandoned him, it would have gotten to eight pages by now.
Re: Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral by koskilala: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
The world is indeed a global village, see how internet and technology don help pesin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.