Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Does Wole Soyinka Add To Nigerian Unity Or Just Speaking Unprofitable Grammar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Wole Soyinka Add To Nigerian Unity Or Just Speaking Unprofitable Grammar (1038 Views)

Creation Of States Encourages Unity Or Disunity / We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? / Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Wole Soyinka Add To Nigerian Unity Or Just Speaking Unprofitable Grammar by OAFMods: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2023
You foolish souls keep hammering on the insignificant. Fine MC Oluomo is all that you claimed n did all that you stated is the solution to MC Oluomo criminality is denying Bola Tinubu is victory and declaring a distant third Peter Obi as winner of the election ?

What election in the history of Nigeria is beta than the 2023 presidential election. I am asking you personally so we can figure a way out of the nonsense you igbos claim because the Northerners Westerners n even the Niger Delta are not complaining only the [b]Igbos[/b]are.

Great0ne1:

Bro let's be honest for once, how could an elderly, well respected man like wole soyinka dwell on ditti's comment, while ignoring the cases of voters suppression in lagos, thuggs attack in lagos, mc oluomo comments, bayo onanuga ethnic profiling and many more. He instead turned on people who simply wanted a change from the old order. Every insult he got from those boys, are well justified.
Re: Does Wole Soyinka Add To Nigerian Unity Or Just Speaking Unprofitable Grammar by JagabanBorgu: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2023
Basic123:

I repeat it,any YORUBAS supporting OBI is a fool.

Soyinka attack so many people in that interview, he attacked Tinubu, attacked INEC,attacked APC and attack OBIdients but OBIdients wen t rogue.

I hate those people, I swear
I didn't even watch his interview to d point he talked about Datti, I saw him crîtîcîziñg the elections, APC, INEC etc then I tuned away, only for me to come online and see ob!d!0ts iñsûItîñg him, I had to go back and watch d interview.
They cañ't stand criticisms but want to rule.
Same criticism they dish out everyday to APC, Buhari, Tinubu North and Yorûbas everyday forgetting that they have sûppôrters in all these regions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Wole Soyinka Add To Nigerian Unity Or Just Speaking Unprofitable Grammar by JagabanBorgu: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Shut up

I don't need to be told that Soyinka has compromised like Baba Fasiranti the Former Afenufere Leader....

Soyinka was told to use his stigma Nobel whatever to bully Datti' Ahmed

Tibu's unssen hand....

Radarada

This men are not useful to us in Yoruba land....awon jegudu jerá
Obi is useful to u in Yoruba land?
LOL.

1 Like

Re: Does Wole Soyinka Add To Nigerian Unity Or Just Speaking Unprofitable Grammar by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2023
OAFMods:
The problem with many of you Igbos is that you are excessively foolish most times. I will explain, every truth is relative. Let me use the 2023 presidential election to explain.

Igbos claim the election was rigged n I asked igbos to present a single presidential election in Nigeria since 1999 that was not rigged.

Let me rephrase this question igbos should tell Nigerians since 1999 which suffered the least rigging compare to 2023 presidential election ?

If you claim Jonathan Ebele election was not rigged just bring out PDP election result in the SE n SS n compare the number of voters to 2023 election. Add the numbers up n tell me what led to reduced voting population ?

Now, if there is no election in the history of Nigeria since 1999 that the rigging was as reduced n curtailed as the 2023 presidential election why does the Igbos want the election cancelled ?

This are what the international community looked at to congratulate the president elect while hoping n supporting the govt to be more transplant in organizing more credible polls.

Now what does the Igbo want n how visible is that ? For Obi to be declared winner or Tinubu to be disqualified knowing Obi came third n there as never been a situation where a president elect was ever disqualified. Some want a new election but what guarantees an Obi victory in a new election ?

You think Nigerians will be fine with the winner being disqualified after winning the election glaringly knowing similar thing happened to MKO n you expect the region of the winner to stay calm after being cheated I'm 1993 n now 2023.

Make many of your foolish Igbo de reason now. In as much as there is issue with the 2023 presidential election the supreme court will n must rule in favour of Bola Tinubu to sustain Nigeria. Any other pronouncement is a recipe for anarchy n the judges n Nigeria need decide if they are ready for that.

Omo iya...must we now know the truth and continue to let injustice to prevail..This is not fair. The change order has to begin from this dispensation. And nothing can stop it.
Re: Does Wole Soyinka Add To Nigerian Unity Or Just Speaking Unprofitable Grammar by OAFMods: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Leave story of omo iya, talk to me as the Igbo that you are. Change can begin now but be rest assured Tinubu will be president n ruled 4 years with option to extend another 4 years if reelected nothing the entire Igbo tribe combined can do about it. That is the only justice that will prevail with no option of anything else. You talked about fairness even Igbos are still lamenting about Uzodinma the 3rd place governor till date, another third place Pandoraa Obi can only be president in hell n not Nigeria.

Obagreatdatoye:

Omo iya...must we now know the truth and continue to let injustice to prevail..This is not fair. The change order has to begin from this dispensation. And nothing can stop it.

1 Like

Re: Does Wole Soyinka Add To Nigerian Unity Or Just Speaking Unprofitable Grammar by Wisfem: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
people are hungry ....he will be speaking irrelevant english that does not put a dime to the poor....Mandela is world apart better way ahead of the grammar lord

Mandela 100%

1 Like

Re: Does Wole Soyinka Add To Nigerian Unity Or Just Speaking Unprofitable Grammar by Hyperchi(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
Printerscanner:

Southern Almajaris who jumped into Mallam Audu's trailer from Igbo land to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges cannot respect anyone.
U can not compare an Igbo gala seller to a `yoruba gala seller. One go show say him money da work, the other go be like say na government da collect am,
Since u come Lagos u don go back
Re: Does Wole Soyinka Add To Nigerian Unity Or Just Speaking Unprofitable Grammar by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
OAFMods:
Leave story of omo iya, talk to me as the Igbo that you are. Change can begin now but be rest assured Tinubu will be president n ruled 4 years with option to extend another 4 years if reelected nothing the entire Igbo tribe combined can do about it. That is the only justice that will prevail with no option of anything else. You talked about fairness even Igbos are still lamenting about Uzodinma the 3rd place governor till date, another third place Pandoraa Obi can only be president in hell n not Nigeria.

I don't know why...u people are so dumb seeing anybody not supporting tinubu has igbo....do you think every yoruba will be as stupid and daft as you, that doesn't want better change for the country....You really need a brain check...get out from here...arindin agba!
Re: Does Wole Soyinka Add To Nigerian Unity Or Just Speaking Unprofitable Grammar by OAFMods: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
You want a beta Nigeria from the rot n disgrace or a state Pandoraa Obi left Anambra.

If Anambra is such heaven why do Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc load wretched poverty stricken sub humans from there into Lagos daily to come slave their souls away.

Why don't you swear to die suddenly if you are not Igbo supporting Peter Obi.

Obagreatdatoye:

I don't know why...u people are so dumb seeing anybody not supporting tinubu has igbo....do you think every yoruba will be as stupid and daft as you, that doesn't want better change for the country....You really need a brain check...get out from here...arindin agba!

1 Like

Re: Does Wole Soyinka Add To Nigerian Unity Or Just Speaking Unprofitable Grammar by BERNIMOORE: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
OAFMods:
You want a beta Nigeria from the rot n disgrace or a state Pandoraa Obi left Anambra.

If Anambra is such heaven why do Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc load wretched poverty stricken sub humans from there into Lagos daily to come slave their souls away.

Why don't you swear to die suddenly if you are not Igbo supporting Peter Obi.

@seun.... tribal slur please apply rule2....the guy has multiple NL account, be aware of this tribal slur..its a No No

(1) (2) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Empowers Drivers With Free Vehicle Parts In Lagos / Tinubu Is Back-the People's President / While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.