Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock (1038 Views)

My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. / Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2023
A criminal is about to become the President of the biggest black nation on earth. A drug baron with a shady past is about to take over our dear country.

While men slept criminals have come to take over our dearest country..*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by yemex04(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2023
Music is changing 🤣🤣🤣 from Tinubu will never be sworn in

10 Likes

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by Bobloco: 10:33am On May 28, 2023
angry
Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by Emekaonline: 10:35am On May 28, 2023
Sorry for your loss. Your lamentations have just begun. I hope you do yourself well by moving away from sniper as you are about to end it all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by kettykings: 10:35am On May 28, 2023
If crime has been used to take over aso rock like you alluded, crime will be used to hold on to it

1 Like

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by marlow1962(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2023
Secure your way as you people begin match into another 8 years of apc shege.
Everywhere go good, but una gat suffer this one too. Maybe by then eyes go don clear.
Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by FoolaniHellman: 10:39am On May 28, 2023
I feel your pain tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:41am On May 28, 2023
marlow1962:
Secure your way as you people begin match into another 8 years of apc shege.
Everywhere go good, but una gat suffer this one too. Maybe by then eyes go don clear.
Defeated Obidient

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by marlow1962(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Defeated Obidient
I'm anti-underevelopment
I'm anti-suffering and smiling
But hey bro, if you're cool with that, who am I to counter you.
So anything you say goes.

Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by solmusdesigns: 10:51am On May 28, 2023
marlow1962:

I'm anti-underevelopment
I'm anti-suffering and smiling
But hey bro, if you're cool with that, who am I to counter you.
So anything you say goes.

Happy Sunday

Deep down in your deepest thought

Do you really honestly think a failure like Peter Obi can win a winner like Tinubu of Lagos State

Please this is Sunday... Speak your truth let God decide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by duro4chang(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2023
Obi is a crook. He will never be president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by Bbgbs23: 11:04am On May 28, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
A criminal is about to become the President of the biggest black nation on earth. A drug baron with a shady past is about to take over our dear country.

Baba rest... Save this cry till 2027. We voted for Tinubu. Cry but hang his picture in your offices.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by BaddestQueen(f): 11:04am On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cry

Omo Ibo rest nau

If we contest this election 10 more times Obeer can't win

Just rest

I'm watching muskili
Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by solmusdesigns: 11:04am On May 28, 2023
BaddestQueen:
I'm watching muskili

I'm watching her in awka
Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by Akungitit: 11:07am On May 28, 2023
Go to the lagoon and do what we all expect IPOB to do. JUMP.

2 Likes

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by BaddestQueen(f): 11:10am On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:

I'm watching her in awka
e pain am ooo
Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by omniwater: 11:11am On May 28, 2023
Peter the pawn and Datti the daft will never rule Nigeria.
Easternbull chimps and gorillas have laboured in vain.
Pained losers!

1 Like

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by SHIVA001: 11:41am On May 28, 2023
Emekaonline:
Sorry for your loss. Your lamentations have just begun. I hope you do yourself well by moving away from sniper as you are about to end it all
Lol

1 Like

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by dyera(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2023
yemex04:
Music is changing 🤣🤣🤣 from Tinubu will never be sworn in

Tinubu is not a constitutionally elected president.

1 Like

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by Christistruth03: 11:49am On May 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2023
More than anything else, Nigerians must never allow a criminal take over asorock. Criminals should be behind bars and not presiding over the affairs of any nation, much more the largest black nation on planet earth.

Criminals have nothing to far the people, they grab now for themselves and their cronies. They steal, kill and destroy for their selfishness.

Dear Nigeria youths, take back your country.

2 Likes

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by EnEnPeecee: 11:53am On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Deep down in your deepest thought

Do you really honestly think a failure like Peter Obi can win a winner like Tinubu of Lagos State

Please this is Sunday... Speak your truth let God decide
stop mentioning God with that sinful mind of yours. The cases of Lagos State and Rivers State alone made Obi the president. Stop comparing that dustbin with intellectual like Obi. I repeat, the drug sniffer is a dustbin and should not in any way be used in comparison with Obi

2 Likes

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by solmusdesigns: 11:56am On May 28, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
stop mentioning God with that sinful mind of yours. The cases of Lagos State and Rivers State alone made Obi the president. Stop comparing that dustbin with intellectual like Obi. I repeat, the drug sniffer is a dustbin and should not in any way be used in comparison with Obi

Give Obi extra 500k votes from Lagos and Rivers

Tinubu won with 2.7 m votes from core North

Are Ibos joking or what

1 Like

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:01pm On May 28, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

OSU rest abeg

1 Like

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Give Obi extra 500k votes from Lagos and Rivers

Tinubu won with 2.7 m votes from core North

Are Ibos joking or what

If you add obi’s stolen votes and then remove the same votes from the people that stole from him, what you would see would shock you.
Add obi’s votes in Lagos and remove what was stolen from APC.
Add obi’s votes that was stolen in rivers and remove tinubu’s own.
Add obi’s votes that was stolen in pleateu, remove tinubu’s own…

What you would see would end this debate once and for all..
Don’t only add, subtract also.

Anyways, that’s by the way. No criminal must be allowed to be President..

2 Likes

Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by yemex04(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2023
dyera:

Tinubu is not a constitutionally elected president.

In your words which is not binding.
Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by VinnyBaba: 12:59pm On May 28, 2023
OP, don't stress yourself Jare. smiley

Tinubu being President will not add N100 to his Supporters Account. 😕

Many of them will still remain Poverty-Stricken, and Depend on Social media Give-away as usual! 🙂🤷
Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2023
He needs our prayers at this stage in time if we say we truely love this country
Re: While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock by jconsulting(f): 1:08pm On May 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, don't stress yourself Jare. smiley

Tinubu being President will not add N100 to his Supporters Account. 😕

Many of them will still remain Poverty-Stricken, and Depend on Social media Give-away as usual! 🙂🤷

Just say your defeat dey pain you to your ass, election has never been viewed as war but obi supporters turn it to something else, you can not convince me to support your candidate neither will I to support mine.

But you people are so dumb in your reasoning by neglecting Atiku the man that came second and claiming your dumb candidate won the election..... where on earth have you seen that , even international community see you guys as dumbass

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Didn't Arrest Godwin Emefiele -DSS / Obi's Supporter Mocked For Working In His Mechanic Shop, Bags Endorsement Deal / High Cost Of Healthcare Kills APC Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.