Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This (4468 Views)

Why Is My Phone Showing This Sign? / My Iphone X Chip Unlock Suddenly Started Showing “sim Not Supported” Help Bypass / Please Help !!! My Galaxy S7 Edge Keeps Showing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by KingMack(m): 12:51am On Apr 09, 2023
Gadafii:
Dey use am as lamp 🪔 cheesy

haba you wan turn am to Aladin undecided
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by samwillyco1(m): 3:52am On Apr 09, 2023
Big man big trouble

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by iHateFraudsters: 4:52am On Apr 09, 2023
Gadafii:

grin

This man

grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by Princedotwhyz1(m): 5:57am On Apr 09, 2023
Sell it
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by Ybholy(m): 6:04am On Apr 09, 2023
Zihno:

Bro how did you run it? Same thing happened to a Friend’s and the sim linked to the ICloud account isn’t available.

He need to restore the iCloud login details first. Or change the phone number attached to it by trying to login the iCloud with another phone via iCloud (.) com.

He can follow the prompt to restore/change the phone number. The phone number change kinda take some days or so.

They’ll send you a code to the registered email address if you still have access to it.
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by Pat081: 6:35am On Apr 09, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:

Seriously Iphone na wahala phone. grin grin
No problem for we that don't use ipromble
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by juman(m): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2023
Hmmm
Iphone this, iphone that.
Never bought it. Will never buy it.
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by Nonny95: 7:31am On Apr 09, 2023
Ceenachi:
Op
You can do by yourself nah
Just format the phone, but hope you still remember your iCloud and password

Thanks
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by Blakjewelry(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2023
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Sell it to thiefessor WOle soyinka the garrulous ex-convict.
Wow no single respect I wonder what generation that will follow your kind.
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2023
Blakjewelry:

Wow no single respect I wonder what generation that will follow your kind.
You're a useless fool.

Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by Blakjewelry(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2023
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

You're a useless fool.
I know you are frustrated and suicidal, I won't add to your misery.
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2023
Blakjewelry:

I know you are frustrated and suicidal, I won't add to your misery.
It's like that's how you and thiefessor WOle soyinka is feeling. grin grin

Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by Blakjewelry(m): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2023
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

It's like that's how you and thiefessor WOle soyinka is feeling. grin grin
LOL kid that have not slept because a politician lost an election. The Prof is well known the world over, you insignificant even in a crowd of 10 you won't be noticed. If you have anything in your head you won't be seeing everything from an emotional point of view.
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by udemzyudex(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2023
#240?

How much be the phone?

The screen is bad and as for the iphone disable thing,you can remove it by connecting to itunes.
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2023
Blakjewelry:

LOL kid that have not slept because a politician lost an election. The Prof is well known the world over, you insignificant even in a crowd of 10 you won't be noticed. If you have anything in your head you won't be seeing everything from an emotional point of view.
You're a foolish midget, WOle is a common criminal and a known cultist.

Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by Zihno: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2023
Ybholy:

He need to restore the iCloud login details first. Or change the phone number attached to it by trying to login the iCloud with another phone via iCloud (.) com.

He can follow the prompt to restore/change the phone number. The phone number change kinda take some days or so.

They’ll send you a code to the registered email address if you still have access to it.

Thank you.
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by motionarena: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2023
Nonny95:
Please Nairalanders, my iPhone 12 Pro Max Fell on the floor and started displaying the white line and the "iPhone disabled" message.

I went to repair it and they are calling 240k for the disabled message to be removed. This is excluding the screen price!!

Please what can I do?
What was the height of the fall.
And what method do u use to lock your device
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by motionarena: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2023
Adesina18111:
You need help you still dey lie...this one na iPhone with a center button grin grin cheesy grin

ode.
Where u c center button 4 d phone
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by siofra(f): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2023
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Sell it to thiefessor WOle soyinka the garrulous ex-convict.

You people like violence sha😂😂😂😭😭😭😭
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by tiswell(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2023
Nonny95:

I guess this is Infinix. Ode
seun,mynd44,Dominique

rule 2
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by BeanX(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2023
bola4dprec:

How do you got the money used to buy the said phone in the first place
See stupid question?
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2023
tiswell:
seun,mynd44,Dominique

rule 2

As you report now ... Money done enter your account abi ..
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by atheistandproud(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nonny95:
Please Nairalanders, my iPhone 12 Pro Max Fell on the floor and started displaying the white line and the "iPhone disabled" message.

I went to repair it and they are calling 240k for the disabled message to be removed. This is excluding the screen price!!

Please what can I do?

Follow the line go computer village go ask for new screen
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by MarketDispatch: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
Okay
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by Adesina18111(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
Eediot cheesy grin

motionarena:
ode.
Where u c center button 4 d phone
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by tonididdy(m): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2023
Nonny95:

Please what can I do?

Go on utube to learn how to unlock.
As for the screen you can buy the replacement screen on jiji ( ensure its a GX led screen type).
Take the replacement screen to a professional to fix. It will be cheaper for you compared to the 240k.

The true tone will likely stop working (tho can be fixed) but the face id should be fine.
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by Harcom: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2023
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

You're a foolish midget, WOle is a common criminal and a known cultist.
Okonkwo Ikenna Ernest,desist from your tribal bigotry or DSS will be on your watch.I wonder how Nairaland mod allow this on the platform.MOD pls do the needful and get rid of this nigga on the platform.
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Harcom:
Okonkwo Ikenna Ernest,desist from your tribal bigotry or DSS will be on your watch.I wonder how Nairaland mod allow this on the platform.MOD pls do the needful and get rid of this nigga on the platform.
You're a stupid idiat, To ashes with you and your DSS, and the Okonkwo Ikenna Ernest you're mentioning too angry angry

Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by Waffarianman(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gadafii:

You must be a mumu man😃🤣😃🤣
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by Harcom: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

You're a stupid idiat, To ashes with you and your DSS, and the Okonkwo Ikenna Ernest you're mentioning too angry angry
ok
Re: Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This by Wanni25(f): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
donbachi:
Big man,big wahala

Lol!
Wahala no dey finish for iPhone users o.
Kai! This one go cost a fortune to repay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN 3.5g! The Snare Has Already Caught My Friend! / Pls Help Me With My Nokia 6233 / A Friend Of Mine Bought This Phone For 23k Today....may God Help Us In This Coun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.