Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Woke Soyinka Has Destroyed Little Integrity He Has Cos Of Tribalism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woke Soyinka Has Destroyed Little Integrity He Has Cos Of Tribalism (1633 Views)

Wole Soyinka Has Been Released (photo) / Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? / Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woke Soyinka Has Destroyed Little Integrity He Has Cos Of Tribalism by jconsulting(f): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sirmwill:
Wole Soyinka messed up.....

Your father mess up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woke Soyinka Has Destroyed Little Integrity He Has Cos Of Tribalism by Sirmwill: 1:24am On Apr 09, 2023
jconsulting:

Your father mess up

What made you to type this...
Re: Woke Soyinka Has Destroyed Little Integrity He Has Cos Of Tribalism by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:29am On Apr 09, 2023
XerXers:
No be yoruba again? Never be decieved if anybody you respect from that side claim to be detribalised. Push him a little and he will show true colors
Are you related to Chinedu GRV. That was how he subtly insulted Pastor Adeboye.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woke Soyinka Has Destroyed Little Integrity He Has Cos Of Tribalism by Occurstaem(m): 1:42am On Apr 09, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Shhh. Yiibos are always saints. Yorubas are the only tribe that betrays the south. In 1993 after Abiola (a southerner) won the elections, who was at the forefront of scuttling the whole process? Yup! That Yoruba man from Ilesa named Arthur Nzeribe. Betrayers all of them.
Those ungrateful lots can never change.
I just pity the Yorubas that are forming woke but don't understand the concept of wokeness.
Arthur Nzeribe said he's proud of his role in ensuring that Abiola victory was annulled.
In 1998, that Nzeriberibe was also against Obasanjo not knowing they're both Igbos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woke Soyinka Has Destroyed Little Integrity He Has Cos Of Tribalism by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 09, 2023
Brendaniel:
I used to respect this man....

He doesn’t need your respect. He has the respect of the academic world already.

But your disrespect and lack of civility will never be forgotten.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woke Soyinka Has Destroyed Little Integrity He Has Cos Of Tribalism by Brendaniel: 7:47am On Apr 09, 2023
RubaKing:

He doesn’t need your respect. He has the respect of the academic world already.

But your disrespect and lack of civility will never be forgotten.

But you will forget the disrespect and lack of civility of Fulani herdsmen that are killing your people?
Re: Woke Soyinka Has Destroyed Little Integrity He Has Cos Of Tribalism by Thedon22: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2023
The untrained generation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woke Soyinka Has Destroyed Little Integrity He Has Cos Of Tribalism by Gabriel004: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2023
Adaibeku:
Go and tell him to talk against herdsmen killing hundreds in just 48hrs and leave OBIdients who are massively rigged by the umpire Inec. He is a big fool and i spit on him.
Is your own that useless and worthless that he can't talk about herdsmen?

Oops, he is a nobody, nobody will know if someone is talking. I get.
Re: Woke Soyinka Has Destroyed Little Integrity He Has Cos Of Tribalism by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2023
Occurstaem:

Those ungrateful lots can never change.
I just pity the Yorubas that are forming woke but don't understand the concept of wokeness.
Arthur Nzeribe said he's proud of his role in ensuring that Abiola victory was annulled.
In 1998, that Nzeriberibe was also against Obasanjo not knowing they're both Igbos.

Those louts are irredeemable.
Re: Woke Soyinka Has Destroyed Little Integrity He Has Cos Of Tribalism by Sirmwill: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
jconsulting:

Your father mess up

I leave you to your life wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair / Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer / United Nigerians Against Hunger Protests And Crowd Disturbance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.