Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia (4359 Views)

Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by EJIOGBENIMI(m): 6:12am On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
You dare mention Wole Soyinka’s name like that, & you think you can become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

A living legend like Wole Soyinka? Sorry for you.
They are the reason why no ibo man will get the presidency in the next 16years. Too toxic to accommodate constructive criticism.
They want to bully everyone not aligning with them. Unfortunately, they don’t have the figures on their side.

3 Likes

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Eecho(m): 7:42am On Apr 09, 2023
Okorietitus:

That's why they are deporting Anambra beggars from Delta.

You are national parasites and you akpu munchers will be taught a bitter lesson.
Noise Maker , eat good food first .
Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Aldol: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2023
May weeping never depart from your home. You never wept for Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Okpa clips, bloody hypocrites

1 Like

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Aldol: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Wole soyinka is a big disappoinment

he's no different from Femi fani Kayode and Bayo onanuga
PrinceofLagos , you have opened another account after you chop life ban. U go soon chop another life ban grin
Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by flokii: 8:04am On Apr 09, 2023
Who made Nwaokobia a prof?.. in his shallow mind, he feels he is smart.

He is not sad or concerned about the over 30 prople killed across tiny South East during the recently concluded elections but is concerned over the small taps Igbos got in Lagos. The mum.u is supporting a man who sat there in Anambra as governor while Igbo youths got butchered like mere animals by Akwuzu sars under Nwafor.

It's soyinka's speech that is making the digrace of a human being weep.. tribal hypocrites!!

2 Likes

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2023
Corn247:
Una never start to deh wail, yoruba no be fulani.. Una go start to deh hide soon when they get your time.
wow.. Seun please tell me you're seeing this
Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2023
optionalY09:
Igbo can not blackmail Yoruba leaders and drag their reputations in the mud and we just look at them and laugh about it. They are up to no good against the Yorubas, What they are doing is a movement that must be boldly stoped by the Yoruba global movement. The igbos will be stoped soon.

Expect hostility in the SW soon
Seun are you also seeing this? Are you people sleeping?
This sort of tribal threatening comments are littered everywhere. Are you serious about your fight against tribalism or your just joking. I don't know about lalasticlala and Dominique but I won't bother tagging mynd44 sha.
Make una dey play
Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by DropsMic(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2023
LivingSage:
May this hate filled neighbour of ours Never happen to us.

They're all coordinating attack on The ONLY Nigeria Nobel prize winner all because he doesn't take side before he lashed at their excesses when called out in disrespectful manner.

But they praised one feminist who claimed not to have anything doing with Nigeria in the past but found her voice when her kinsmen failed at the polls.

We're not Pained, HATE is from below.

We're and shall always be ahead of you all

Jealousy will not kill you
Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by socialmediaman: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I don't understand what's happening to the academia these days. Ogbeni, how is this clown a professor for God's sake?

APC threatened to form a parallel govt if 2015 elections were rigged. "IF" is the keyword here. How is that statement unruly? Was pdp planning to rig the elections? Is rigging part of the electoral guidelines? That was just a cautionary statement for the then ruling party.

2023 elections were conducted and inec announced the winner, Datti the dafty and his pandora crook have gone to court, has the court passed a ruling that elections were rigged? But the dafty clearly said on national TV that swearing in Tinubu marks the end of democracy in Nigeria. On what basis? Ask the dull Datti to present facts of rigging, he will start murmuring like a wild monkey.

According to this clown parading himself as a professor, pandora crook has gone to court and apc is jittery. Mbok, does going to court gives him the mandate to start running his mouth like a tap? Or since he has gone to court, apc should fold its arms and watch them fill the cyberspace with endless lies and baseless propaganda?

The question here is whether you understand what freedom of speech means, because we seem to share a country with millions of blind followers who don’t

If Datti foresees the end of democracy if Tinubu is sworn in, that’s his fundamental right to express and be heard, just like some other person will foresee the beginning of a new Nigeria if PO is sworn in.

As long as Datti hasn’t publicly asked anyone to go do anything illegal, nothing to see here except your misinformed opinion.

Even if he had called for a protest, it is still protected speech because protest is a fundamental constitutional right
Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Ghezo: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
RubaKing:

Wow and you want us to support your preferred candidate after all these insults. And you wonder why he called y’all supporters of fascist movement, where and I quote

“A climate of fear is being generated. The refusal to entertain corrective criticism, even differing perspectives of the same position has become a badge of honour and certificate of commitment”

You people have proved him right and then some grin smh. You have shown us that you are not capable of civil discourse. You don’t even respect our electoral process and build public faith in the system. The system that you want to take over, disrespecting and insulting the same people you want to govern and expect them to back you, lol you people are hilarious. We will never forget. First it was Adeboye, now it’s Wole Soyinka…please continue grin

You're not only dishonest you're also stupid..a uniquely Nigerian combination
Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 10, 2023
Ghezo:

You're not only dishonest you're also stupid..a uniquely Nigerian combination

Can’t come up with an intelligent rebuttal so you resort to what you know best which is cheap and obtuse insults.

If I return your insults now it’s me that would get banned smh. You keep succeeding in proving us right.
Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by chiedozie198100: 12:43am On Apr 10, 2023
Corn247:
Una never start to deh wail, yoruba no be fulani.. Una go start to deh hide soon when they get your time.

yorubas threatening igbos is like an agama lizard threatening an aligator.
Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by orisa37: 2:01am On Apr 10, 2023
THAT'S PROFESSOR "IWAWOBIA".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Listed On Craigslist, No Nigeria! / The Main Reason For The Emergence Of Boko-haram / Separation Of Church And State: Do You Support It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.