Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) (44823 Views)

I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by uuzba(m): 5:35am On Apr 10, 2023
Goodman247:
Evil is embedded in d mind of most Nigerians
Why do you say that?
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by suckmedownthere(f): 6:02am On Apr 10, 2023
Spanki:

Suckmedownthere you are quite more senseless than you user's name. Take that for a fact! If one will do the needful critical assessment of your background, a thorough DNA will put a stop to the money you're using to browse. Product of bullshit.
I can see how pained you are and I understand it's not been easy for you in the past days sweetheart,if you don't seem to recover from your mental challenge suicide is a better option dear...
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Eteka1(m): 6:09am On Apr 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

Another animalistic behavior from these nonsense men. Sincerely speaking, Nigerian men are demons.

How will you set ablaze the person you claim you love if you are not a demon ... It's really heartbreaking.

This animal should be sentenced to Life Imprisonment with hard Labour.

Bunch of Animals everywhere!!! Nonsense men!!
Both genders commit crimes all over the world. I'm sure you conveniently missed the story of Anita Ofili stabbing Glory Okon to death. Stop this your constant display of stupidity.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Mrpojj(m): 6:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Women una dey date things oh
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Benki003(m): 6:54am On Apr 10, 2023
almarthins:

Hehehe...so u don't know!

Village people are on Ur case. U beta take am serious before it is too late. Hope she no get Ur pictures, full name and any thing that belong to you?

Shit she has my pictures ooh even my name, sometimes she asks me for my new pictures and if I don't give her we do quarrel about it
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Benki003(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2023
Alpharey:

She might go spiritual, be prayerful. You can never understand human beings

Okay sir I have be thinking of the same thing cause since we have been dating I been having series of problems
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by tete7000(m): 7:10am On Apr 10, 2023
suckmedownthere:
See what love has done.... The lady knows he is running nuts and had to do away with him
You called that love? Does love hurt its object of love? This is not love but obsession, pure madness. The man should be remanded permanently behind four wall of prison to keep him from hurting another human being again.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by DaddyCash: 7:22am On Apr 10, 2023
All these wahala because of toto!🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙄
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2023
angry See his tribal mark like ogbanje ..
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2023
He should face the law, what sort of wickedness is this? Relationship or whatever is not by force!
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Anonymoususher: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2023
I know say na Ankara him must wear.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by GALAXY2012: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2023
Now dat u set her house on fire, what next is dat u will rot in jail and never come back to reconcile with the lady
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2023
This is Wickedness.

Reason you must investigate your Partner Spiritually before you marry him or her.

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by fortunejum: 8:07am On Apr 10, 2023
Ladies were full ground, na him where one small boy the Bleep up
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Taigaban: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2023
Ogun state the center of horror and evil in Nigeria.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by BackFromBalablu: 8:28am On Apr 10, 2023
ibtommy:

Dirty guy. No teach us bad thing o. Na so you go dey f*ck Ramota and Medina dey clean mouth. The free okara Ramota dey give you nko? Bad guy.

any relationship wey go make me dey say "baby you know i love you" i no do. I don too chop breakfast without drink to step am down, even pure water gan undecided e no dey. So everybody should keep their baby to themselves. Bt call me baby when u want to feed me, i no go argue with you grin
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by BackFromBalablu: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2023
all this love love something they purge person undecided well am 20 i suppose dey wayward grin (licks teeth) smiley
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by rainlover(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2023
Who's pushing these kind of post to ftp??
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Osanoghodua1: 8:49am On Apr 10, 2023
Fantastics. He was denied the woman enjoyment, yet he doesn't want anyone to enjoy too.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by REALretep(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2023
Benki003:
I have a girlfriend like this, she threatens my life saying if she doesn't bear my children nobody would

But I don't fear the threat cause she's far far away from me
Distance is no barrier if she wants to deal with you spiritually. You need to be strong spiritually.
Run for your life bro. I hope she hasn't done abortion for you shaa
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by chatinent: 8:58am On Apr 10, 2023
I think he's mentally challenged.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by OkoYibo: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2023
Benki003:
I have a girlfriend like this, she threatens my life saying if she doesn't bear my children nobody would

But I don't fear the threat cause she's far far away from me

You're a big fool for taking it lightly.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Benki003(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2023
REALretep:
Distance is no barrier if she wants to deal with you spiritually. You need to be strong spiritually.
Run for your life bro. I hope she hasn't done abortion for you shaa

No she hasn't done abortion we only had sex once
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Rizzputin(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2023
Simps be doing the worst these days
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by jessylaurel(f): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Some ladies don't have taste sha. Imagine the way he looks sad sad sad sad so ugly
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Dchampion65: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Ugly, mentally derail man. Nah by force.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by otuomasirichi: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2023
NwaliE01:

Please don't join them to tow the unglamorous and inglorious path of ethnic divide. Try to be paucid with your choice of words. I love all tribes because, I don't see tribe but people created by a common "Almighty God".
Noted undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by REALretep(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Benki003:

No she hasn't done abortion we only had sex once
Nevertheless, for her to threaten you with that, she most likely has the means to get at you. Sex itself is one of the ways spiritualists can use to capture one's spirit and manipulate it for any purpose.

You need God now more than ever before it's too late. Get down on your knees and pray in your spirit to Jesus Christ. Turn a new leaf and resolve to keep His commands henceforth
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Irupetepete: 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Curious345:
wrong . It's 135k outright . I bought it February
I said upgrade
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Davidowr: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Omoh werey
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
All these mentally ill yorumuslem every where.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed / 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. / Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.