Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) (44846 Views)

I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Lovenorth: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Yusuf Hassan a Yoruba Muslim has done what he's capable of..typical Yoruba coward mentality
Biden, Nzelesky and Putin doing what Christians suppose to do
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by almarthins(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
Benki003:
I have a girlfriend like this, she threatens my life saying if she doesn't bear my children nobody would

But I don't fear the threat cause she's far far away from me

Hehehe...so u don't know!

Village people are on Ur case. U beta take am serious before it is too late. Hope she no get Ur pictures, full name and any thing that belong to you?

1 Like

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by briggson07(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by ChineduAPC: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Afamsi:
oga igbo no dey bear ofili. Its more of yoruba
hahahaha I laughed in greek...Ask your elders at home. Yoruba be Anita Ofili, your brain needs formatting.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by ibtommy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
BackFromBalablu:
na now i understand why oyinbo people say make u dey knack and clean mouth commot smiley .
Relationship as a whole na stress. Just knack and move on grin nobody lose i enjoy, you enjoy, everybody is happy! smiley
Dirty guy. No teach us bad thing o. Na so you go dey f*ck Ramota and Medina dey clean mouth. The free okara Ramota dey give you nko? Bad guy.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by SisterAnn(f): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
See his face like rotten meat. May God protect our women from these raving madmen.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Belleful: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Na this kind case dey make me support jungle justice. Mass beating go reset he brain....
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by JudasNaKarrot: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
lilvicky68:
Yusuf Hassan
Na dem. Ndi sufisticators, Ndi skullars, Ndi Yahoo+ Ndi Betr.....ayers.

Ndi Ipob are coming for your head, just watch out.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Ladymillion(f): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
We don't beg a woman for love, we use and dump their sorry ass, oga red piller how market na?
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Mumu man. See him face sef
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Originalsly: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Benki003:

I have a girlfriend like this, she threatens my life saying if she doesn't bear my children nobody would

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned .... take her threat seriously. When it comes to getting revenge .... man is no match with women.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
sholikay:
This one don mad ooo..
E don Pass Madness 😠
This one na Demoness undecided
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by NtiObaEneke(f): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hassan said the ex-lover, Busayo Falola, had turned down all efforts to reconcile them, saying he felt the next thing to do was to set her room on fire.
And this is why she refused to accept you back. You are a psychopath
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Zwanzig: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
YUSUF HASSAN. Na dem. Awon ndi accomodators. Yoluba muzlem pigs.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Afamsi: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
ChineduAPC:

hahahaha I laughed in greek...Ask your elders at home. Yoruba be Anita Ofili, your brain needs formatting.
ask which elders? You think am a kid like you who doesn't know his left and right
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by ChineduAPC: 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
Afamsi:
ask which elders? You think am a kid like you who doesn't know his left and right
your answer reflected that.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Brush1: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Yoruba people sef cry

I am not from the Yoruba tribe. But, your statement is stupid. Humans are mean not just Yorubas. Please, behave yourself going forward.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Germanjoe(m): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2023
Some people are mental.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2023
sholikay:
This one don mad ooo..
He's not mad is drugs
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Tzar(m): 1:35am On Apr 10, 2023
Imagine this rubbish action just because of a woman?!
She made a right move by ending the relationship with the beast and simp!
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Alpharey: 1:40am On Apr 10, 2023
I thought that with the stolen mandate, everybody whose name starts with Yusu.. and Ade.. will be feeding from Aso Rock directly and free of charge. You guys have never seen what you brought upon yourself.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Alpharey: 1:48am On Apr 10, 2023
Benki003:

She might go spiritual, be prayerful. You can never understand human beings
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by NwaliE01: 2:15am On Apr 10, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Yoruba people sef cry

Please don't join them to tow the unglamorous and inglorious path of ethnic divide. Try to be paucid with your choice of words. I love all tribes because, I don't see tribe but people created by a common "Almighty God".
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by madampresh(f): 3:39am On Apr 10, 2023
See his wicked ugly looking face. undecided
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Goodman247: 4:18am On Apr 10, 2023
Evil is embedded in d mind of most Nigerians
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by KingLion007(m): 4:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Pussy ass Niqqa everywhere... Just too bad, they think with their dick not with their brain
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Curious345: 4:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Irupetepete:
lol...
I wanted to upgrade my home 120 to home 600 with pedestal fan only to be told by January that it is almost 123k to do that now
wrong . It's 135k outright . I bought it February
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Father254: 5:15am On Apr 10, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

The wicked plans in the day and work at night. Love hurts .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water / Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) / Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.