Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round (1965 Views)

CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by layzie: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
First AJ and now Israel.

Na Kamoru remain now.

AJ is not even in championship contention.

Isssyy baby!!!! So happy for him. Great comeback. Finally some heart warming news abt naija.

I felt bad for Kamaru, thought he would win the rematch after his performance in the first loss.
Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by Stanleynf: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2023
OAFMods:
Haters go see this update dem go wan die but they can't be like us, their life is riddled with chronic hate n irredeemable bigotry for the superior Yoruba tribe but na your hate Yoruba de eat. Hate ni Yoruba je Fi look fresh n clean, so keep the hate up n keep hating.

Up next is Kamoru to win.
mumu im from Igbo and I'm proud of him don't dare to carry your stupid tribalism to sports is the only thing uniting Nigeria..ODE. all sports lover don't allow miscreants like him distract us. LIVERPOOL vs Arsenal loading 🤸🤸🤸

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by JASONjnr(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

He is super proud of his Yoruba roots and he would pass on the Omo-luabi training to his kids irrespective of who he married.

He speaks Yoruba better than Chinedu Gbarebo despite growing up in new Zealand. He is very very very Yoruba in behavior just like Governor Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke cheesy

My point exactly is.... That you lots won't deny him one day! Coz the Gbadebo that you called a bastard is also Yoruba, but his only mistake is his inability to speak his language! You've seen his father and mother but you called him a bastard,!!
Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by layzie: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2023
OAFMods:
Haters go see this update dem go wan die but they can't be like us, their life is riddled with chronic hate n irredeemable bigotry for the superior Yoruba tribe but na your hate Yoruba de eat. Hate ni Yoruba je Fi look fresh n clean, so keep the hate up n keep hating.

shocked
Wait person still carry tribalism enter sports? shocked
Pathetic
Nairaland is irredeemable. Seun better sanitise this your forum
Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by Putinofrussia: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2023
mightyhazel:
So u no fit mention the tribe.. mk them no beat shege comot your skinny body.. fear fear grin

Congrats to my brother Israel.. cool
He never name anybody but you don dey cry.
I pity the way you people are building up Yorubas against you with your legendary bigotry.This bigotry,even in history,has been happening for long but it is gradually reaching its climax as a lot of us that do not want to join the fray are watching your clannishness.
Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by Thedon22: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2023
These are the people giving Nigeria a good name in the comity of nations not those people who are doing drugs in India, SA and all over and calling themselves developers. Congrats, Ade !

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by Raskimonojendor: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2023
Miracood2:

Nobody is hating. I'm much of a Nigerian as you are.

Go and check his Wikipedia page. Him showing his love for Nigeria does not mean that he isn't a New Zealander.
Okay. Let's just celebrate his win.
Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by Raskimonojendor: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

My point exactly is.... That you lots won't deny him one day! Coz the Gbadebo that you called a bastard is also Yoruba, but his only mistake is his inability to speak his language! You've seen his father and mother but you called him a bastard,!!
No. They called him bastard not only because he could not speak his language.

Other reasons: He called a Yoruba Afonja, dragged pastor Adeboye (old enough to be his grandpa) in the mud, he is also an IPOB apologists, dragged other Yoruba leaders in the mud because they are not from Lagos, he thought he was insulting Sanwo Olu by calling him an Ijebu man e.t.c. All these behaviors are alien to the Yorubas. Gbadebo did himself in.

Same Yorubas that rejected GRV warmly accepted Governor Jackson Adeleke whose mum is from Abia and 1st wife is Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by JASONjnr(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

No. They called him bastard not because he could not speak his language.

He called a Yoruba Afonja, dragged pastor Adeboye in the mud, he is also an IPOB apologists, dragged other Yoruba leaders in the mud because they are not from Lagos e.t.c. All these behaviors are alien to the Yorubas.

Same Yorubas that rejected GRV warmly accepted Governor Adeleke whose mum is from Abia and 1st wife is Igbo.

Those aren't alient to the Yorubas.... But this is not a story for today.

He was asked to not contest against Samwo-Olu and he was intimidated to step aside. I remember how he was given all forms of names before he began to fight back.

He said that he's originally from Lagos that most of the people occupying titles in Lagos aren't Lagos origin and he was telling the truth.

Answer this.... Is Tinubu from Lagos state? Is Samwo-Olu from Lagos state? What about the many people running the Lagos state affairs?

The indigenes of Lagos have been shut down from occupying their lands!
Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by Raskimonojendor: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

Those aren't alient to the Yorubas.... But this is not a story for today.

He was asked to not contest against Samwo-Olu and he was intimidated to step aside. I remember how he was given all forms of names before he began to fight back.

He said that he's originally from Lagos that most of the people occupying titles in Lagos aren't Lagos origin and he was telling the truth.

Answer this.... Is Tinubu from Lagos state? Is Samwo-Olu from Lagos state? What about the many people running the Lagos state affairs?

The indigenes of Lagos have been shut down from occupying their lands!
You see the bolded. That's one of the reason why I said such is alien to Yoruba. Yorubas are one and we don't care where you come from aslong as you are Yoruba!

We don't do Anambra politics in the SW i.e. Bianca could not contest in Anambra because she is from Enugu, or the Video of great great grand father from Ebonyi can't contest for Governorship in Enugu e.t.c. That's what Gbadebo failed to understand. He played that card, and we saw him as trying to divide us. There are Aworis in Ogun and Lagos. There are Ijebus in Lagos and Ogun. Jakande was from Omu Aran in Kwara state. Sanwo Olu is married to a Cardoso e.t.c.

There are Igbos running Lagos affairs too atleast in the time of Tinubu. Gbadebo carefully listed the Yorubas in one of his tweet about Lagos Commonwealth and left out the Igbos. We are not dumb and we can see through his shenanigans.

Adeleke never behaved like this. Despite Adeleke speaking Igbo in one of his campaign, Yorubas still voted for him. Gbadebo just had too much garbage.

Ps: An IPOB apologists is an ABSOLUTE NO in the SW. We did not support Sunday Igboho of Yoruba Nation, it's now a Gbadebo of IPOB we will now support.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by gbadexy(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2023
This is good news. I've been searching everywhere for the result of the fight.
I wish this fight came before kamaru usman's fight. It would have boosted his morale.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by Ikaeniyan0: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2023
OAFMods:

Kamoru already lost again weeks ago
Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Okay. Let's just celebrate his win.

✅✅

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by JASONjnr(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You see. Why I said such is alien to Yoruba.
Yorubas are one. That's what Gbadebo failed to understand. We saw him as trying to divide us. There are Aworis in Ogun and Lagos. There are ijebus in Lagos and Ogun. Jakande was from Omu Aran in Kwara state. Sanwo Olu is married to a Cardoso e.t.c.

There are Igbos running Lagos affairs too atleast in the time of Tinubu. Gbadebo carefully listed the Yorubas in one of his tweet about Lagos Commonwealth and left out the Igbos.

We are not dumb and we can see through is shenanigans.

Adeleke never behaved like this. Despite Adeleke speaking Igbo in one of his campaign, Yorubas still voted for him. Gbadebo just had too much garbage.

Ps: An IPOB apologists is an ABSOLUTE NO in the SW. We did not support Sunday Igboho of Yoruba Nation, it's now a Gbadebo of IPOB we will now support.

Why is Lagos a free state for all Yorubas to ride free? But other Yoruba states isn't free for other indigenes of Yorubas to occupy their seats?

Why Lagos? Why claim that Yorubas are one when Lagos is involved?

Never heard of Ogun man becoming a governor in Osun or Kwara or Oyo... But all of them want to occupy Lagos.

Calling him an IPOB doesn't change or stop him from being the original Lagosians that we know!
Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by Raskimonojendor: 8:37am On Apr 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

Why is Lagos a free state for all Yorubas to ride free? But other Yoruba states isn't free for other indigenes of Yorubas to occupy their seats?

Why Lagos? Why claim that Yorubas are one when Lagos is involved?

Never heard of Ogun man becoming a governor in Osun or Kwara or Oyo... But all of them want to occupy Lagos.

Calling him an IPOB doesn't change or stop him from being the original Lagosians that we know!
Lagos is Yorubaland. We don't see it as riding for all to contest as you see it. Maybe that's how you see things in the South East, but that is absolutely strange to our culture. They all do not want to occupy Lagos as you put it. Lagos is our pride and the best Yoruba brain can rule us in Lagos! We Lagosians are not complaining. Aregbesola was one of the best commissioner of works Lagos state ever had.

I swear I feel Gbadebo did not grow up in Lagos at all. His behaviour is extremely strange and not like anything I have seen from any Yoruba politician in the South west.

If a Yoruba Lagosian moves to Ogun to contest, he could win if he is popular enough. Same if he goes to Osun State. Aslong as he campaigns and the people like him. That's all he needs.

An Awori Lagosian in Ojodu/isheri area of Lagos can contest for Ogun State governor. We don't care. If he is popular enough in Ifo and the larger Ogun State area, he would win.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by seunmsg(m): 8:39am On Apr 09, 2023
JASONjnr:
Great achievement!

I hope if he picks an Igbo wife tomorrow, you people will not abandon him and call him bastard, this one in seeing Yoruba Atata up there...

Adesanya is not a bastard who calls his father’s people Afonja. He’s a proud Yoruba man and even called himself a rascal in response to the bigotry of Iwuayanwu.

We voted against Chinedu not because he married an Igbo lady but because he’s an incompetent, inexperienced and untested hand who is also not proud of his ethnicity.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by JASONjnr(m): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Lagos is Yorubaland. We don't see it as riding for all to contest as you see it. Maybe that's how you see things in the South East, but that is absolutely strange to our culture. They all do not want to occupy Lagos as you put it. Lagos is our pride and the best Yoruba brain can rule us in Lagos! We Lagosians are not complaining. Aregbesola was one of the best commissioner of works Lagos state ever had.

I swear I feel Gbadebo did not grow up in Lagos at all. His behaviour is extremely strange. If a Yoruba Lagosian moves to Ogun to contest, he could win if he is popular enough. Same if he goes to Osun State. Aslong as he campaigns and the people like him. That's all he needs.

You're not telling yourself the truth...

You that this can never be possible for You man to be given a chance to govern Osun or Ogun yet you claim Lagos is a Yoruba land and so it's a place for all Yorubas to be proud of and to harvest at their will.

But why are you depriving the original Lagosians their chances to take back their state?

You're fighting him because he will change Lagos state to have their people occupy and take back their state.
Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by Raskimonojendor: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

You're not telling yourself the truth...

You that this can never be possible for You man to be given a chance to govern Osun or Ogun yet you claim Lagos is a Yoruba land and so it's a place for all Yorubas to be proud of and to harvest at their will.

But why are you depriving the original Lagosians their chances to take back their state?

You're fighting him because he will change Lagos state to have their people occupy and take back their state.
Problem is that you are fixated with states or border lines. I don't know how else to tell you that border lines means nothing to us as Gbedebo wants you to believe.

We Yorubas were one Western region before the creation of states by the military junta. And we are hoping to go back to our regional style of government.

At the bolded. Nobody hijacked our state. We are not complaining. The Olowo Eko is not complaining too. Only Gbadebo the divisive man is complaining.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by JASONjnr(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2023
seunmsg:

Adesanya is not a bastard who calls his father’s people Afonja. He’s a proud Yoruba man and even called himself a rascal in response to the bigotry of Iwuayanwu.

We voted against Chinedu not because he married an Igbo lady but because he’s an incompetent, inexperienced and untested hand who is also not proud of his ethnicity.

We've gone passed this childish argument of calling Gbadebo names.

Why are you offended by the name Afonja? A friend of mine, educated me on the outcome of Afonja and it was a beautiful story and I hope you lots accept the name coz it's not derogatory!

He was insulted and was asked to step down because he was incompetent and not because he was tested to be given such conclusion, but because they want Sanwo-Olu to continue with his regime after collecting kickback from the governor.

You don't rushed into conclusion and name calling and expect him to be silent about it. You lots pushed him to the wall and when he fight back you used that to call him a bastard!
Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by JASONjnr(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Problem is that you are fixated with states or border lines. I don't know how else to tell you that border lines means nothing to us as Gbedebo wants you to believe.

We Yorubas were one Western region before the creation of states by the military junta. And we are hoping to go back to our regional style of government.

At the bolded. Nobody hijacked our state. We are not complaining. The Olowo Eko is not complaining too. Only Gbadebo the divisive man is complaining.

You are not sounding like someone that have clear understanding of the Nigerian constitution.

The constitution divides the country into border line.

You said earlier that you never supported Igboho of his agitation for the Yoruba nation and now you're talking about Yorubas to be one and how you looked above the border line created by the military officers.

If you say Yoruba is one western state, the. That's a Yoruba nation that you're trying to form.

You will even agree with the IPOB agenda of creating their own state and to control their resources!
Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by seunmsg(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

We've gone passed this childish argument of calling Gbadebo names.

Why are you offended by the name Afonja? A friend of mine, educated me on the outcome of Afonja and it was a beautiful story and I hope you lots accept the name coz it's not derogatory!

He was insulted and was asked to step down because he was incompetent and not because he was tested to be given such conclusion, but because they want Sanwo-Olu to continue with his regime after collecting kickback from the governor.

You don't rushed into conclusion and name calling and expect him to be silent about it. You lots pushed him to the wall and when he fight back you used that to call him a bastard!

Are you okay at all? Who are you to tell us what name to accept and what name not to accept? We should accept Afonja as our ethnic name because your friend told you he had a beautiful outcome? Are you sure you’re okay?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by JASONjnr(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2023
seunmsg:

Are you okay at all? Who are you to tell us what name to accept and what name not to accept? We should accept Afonja as our ethnic name because your friend told you he had a beautiful outcome? Are you sure you’re okay?

Kid, you're too arrogant and ignorant.

Do you know the story behind the famous Afonja?

Nobody is telling you to accept it as an ethnic affiliation.

Just as you'd claim Omoluabi and other names, Afonja isn't a bad name to be accepted for.
Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by mightyhazel: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2023
Putinofrussia:

He never name anybody but you don dey cry.
I pity the way you people are building up Yorubas against you with your legendary bigotry.This bigotry,even in history,has been happening for long but it is gradually reaching its climax as a lot of us that do not want to join the fray are watching your clannishness.
runaway urtchin..

I don't do utchins
Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by BeanX(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2023
Miracood2:

Stop deceiving yourself. He's a New Zealander.
Keep shut, his parents gave birth to him in Nigeria and he grew up in Nigeria before he moved to New Zealand, that's why he will never forget where he comes from.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by BeanX(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

Gbadebo isn't Yoruba but an Omo ale, a full fleshed Yoruba man won't insult or demean his people, Gbadebo chinedu is more like an Igbo than a Yoruba that's why he will never be Lagos governor.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Adesanya Wins In Second Round by Putinofrussia: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
mightyhazel:
runaway urtchin..

I don't do utchins
Says an urchinary imp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wht Happ 2 Sunday Bada[nigeria's Olympic Gold Medalist]heard He Had An Accident / Here Are The Predictions Of Today's Games In Major Leagues (football) / Why Do Barcelona And Messi Fans Hate Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.