Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper (20673 Views)

Remember Those Days When Making Calls And Looking At The Clock / Free US Phone Number For Whatsapp, Calls And Text Messages / Best Airtel Awoof Of Calls And Data For Oct 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Fineboychase: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hi, for ur CAC registration pls call or whatsapp 09037862023 verified CAC agent, thanks
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by IranianSea: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sweetvie:
I think this is a fact people need to know. The earlier you start to realise that you're your own destiny helper the better. The only person you can ever really rely on is yourself.
Leave them, let them continue with prayer and fasting and seat on WhatsApp and Facebook waiting for that thing they called destiny helper grin grin grin if the so called destiny helper is doing the same, who will help who? Typical Nigerian religion fanatic.

3 Likes

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by jaxxy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
kyber:
You Miss Someone’s Calls And Refused Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper

How Someone call you multiple time,sometimes different hours of the day then you miss the calls, after checking your phone later to see you have missed calls from a particular unfamiliar number, then Yøúñg refuse to return the call and act like nothing happened. Yet you still go to church and pray to God to send you a destiny helper, how?
Do you know if that was your destiny helper’s call you missed and refused to return ?

How else will your destiny helper reach you if not through phone calls

Do you know you can miss a life time opportunity by your attitude?

How do people even think and yet they say they are educated ?

What is wrong with you people?

destiny helper no dey text?

Just text them on how u want to help yheur destiny and see how they will borrow credit to call u back.

abeg leave this long talk.

2 Likes

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by emmancipated(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
The honourable thing to do is to return a call if you miss it.
It can seem disrespectful to the person at the other end, cuz they made an effort to reach you first.

1 Like

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by frankfab(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Seriously, exactly what someone is going to miss now.

I'm calling and I'm sure the call won't be returned. Person wey I wan make e send account details make I do Easter for am.
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
they can also call back to say nonsense,u grab?
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Bahamas95(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
1Sharon:

Is this really a thing in Nigeria?
Do "destiny helpers" call people from unknown numbers? And why?
Must your "destiny helpers" be people you know?

Take for instance you apply for a job somewhere will you tell them to give you their number and save it because you don't pick calls from unknown callers? Do you have the right to tell them you must be contacted via email/sms because you don't pick calls from strangers?

3 Likes

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Justbeingreal(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
Templee333:
Destiny helper please call me i will answer. 0906 five two three 73 seven 9
Na ritualist or kidnappers fit call you o becareful..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by ashraf267(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

If you're a destiny helper, you will consider other factors that would make a person not to return your calls.

What if he doesn't have call credit?

If truly you want to help a person, you will drop your anger one side and either text them or call them to help them.

You just don't conclude that they refused to pick and to return calls....

What if they're under the police cell?

What if they stake their phone to get a loan to feed just to stay alive?

What if this person have given up on people because of the millions of turn downs and he doesn't believe on destiny helpers anymore?

Ogbeni, if you want to help person, help them and stop using calls as excuses!
Lol dey play!

1 Like

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Hespee93: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
Bahamas95:
You will hear some Nigerians say "I don't pick calls from strange numbers". Thats rubbish!

Some people have missed a life time opportunity by that bad attitude/primitive way of thinking. Why don't you just pick and know why the person is calling, if it's what you don't wanna hear you can decide to end the call...... Nobody can force you to continue with a discussion on phone if you don't want it.

Something of such was created on twitter some days ago, come and see some low budget feminist saying that you must take permission before calling them, I then ask what if it's an emmagency and I the quickest way to reach her is call, one expired olosho have to reply that anything except text message or chatt, she won't respond.

1 Like

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Lifewasgood: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
What about those begging for money? because destiny helper will not call multiple times na only those begging will call like that

That is not an excuse, if you tell the person you don't have to help them at the moment, they can't kill you over the phone and why would you look down on someone cos you've helped them in the past so they can't link you up in your line of hustle and get a little token for being middlemen. They might have a job for you.

The most stupid set of people are those that avoid calls because they are indebted to someone or a app. You think they can't track you if you don't answer the call, they can and will track you without calling you by monitoring your line to know the cell tower that pings whenever you have a call then stake the area.

It's for folks to learn how to communicate. You can be the best in your field but with poor interperson skills sapa go marry you.

No matter who calls pick up known begger or unknown number. Also text.
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by viceddy95(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Imelaa313:
Ok. I concur with what the OP has said. We should learn to return every call missed, especially from unknown callers, so we don't miss our destiny helpers.

On Nairaland today, I'm praying God to grant me a Destiny Helper cos I am at the verge of doing something stupid. I have a wife and two kids, lost my small job I was managing. Presently I've been subject to all forms of ridicules & mockery by my wife & her family. She has left me to her parents house. My kids did not eat anything for the Easter because I don't have. They are crying. I feel like I have failed. I have done all sorts of odd jobs to feed them, but the jobs aren't coming now. I am begging anybody who can read this to pls help my kids so they can eat. Secondly, I need a job. Even if it's a house help job, pls give me let me do before I kill myself. The situation is unbearable.
How do we believe you mr man,‘this is a new acc…
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Bahamas95(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hespee93:

Something of such was created on twitter some days ago, come and see some low budget feminist saying that you must take permission before calling them, I then ask what if it's an emmagency and I the quickest way to reach her is call, one expired olosho have to reply that anything except text message or chatt, she won't respond.
Don't mind them jor, they're just being foolish.

Someone might be in danger without knowing and a stranger can collect his/her number from someone to quickly pass the message via call to save the person. Just imagine he/she ignoring that kinda call because it's from an unknown caller.

I have heard cases of missing children that were reunited with their parents after the children gave their number to good samaritans to call them.

I hate one way thinkers, I see things from different perspectives.

2 Likes

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Elsueno: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
if I missed ur calls at least two times, no worries, I would always call u back, even if na scammer person be 🤭
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by amadil14(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
I think you are going too far.
Some of them phone number is not always available.
uote author=kyber post=122390135] You Miss Someone’s Calls And Refused Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper

How Someone call you multiple time,sometimes different hours of the day then you miss the calls, after checking your phone later to see you have missed calls from a particular unfamiliar number, then Yøúñg refuse to return the call and act like nothing happened. Yet you still go to church and pray to God to send you a destiny helper, how?
Do you know if that was your destiny helper’s call you missed and refused to return ?

What is wrong with you people?[/quote]
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by amadil14(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
There phone number in most cases are not available
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by kokomilala(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Social Media Hubris

It's not just calls- for those making excuses for those who willfully don't return calls- but even SMS and WhatsApp messages.

It's sheer hubris- cold, cold hubris and irresponsibility. It's a very hideous form of arrogance. And, I think they should be paid back in their own coin- even if a lot is at stake. I mean it's like talking to someone without a response; being given a cold shoulder.
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Tayorshd2(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

If you're a destiny helper, you will consider other factors that would make a person not to return your calls.

If truly you want to help a person, you will drop your anger one side and either text them or call them to help them.

What if this person have given up on people because of the millions of turn downs and he doesn't believe on destiny helpers anymore?

Before the poster that come into conclusion u should have known it's not the first time of that person but rather what he has been doing for years. .

My elder brother is an example or pet me say greatest example and he has been missing a lot in his life due to the negligence to change this bad attitude till date 😢😭
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Akharmony: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
The worst case scenrio is that people who do this things are broke has hell. . You need help and you are still arrogant to pick up call or return calls . . May God dash them sense

1 Like

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lifewasgood:

That is not an excuse, if you tell the person you don't have to help them at the moment, they can't kill you over the phone and why would you look down on someone cos you've helped them in the past so they can't link you up in your line of hustle and get a little token for being middlemen. They might have a job for you.

The most stupid set of people are those that avoid calls because they are indebted to someone or a app. You think they can't track you if you don't answer the call, they can and will track you without calling you by monitoring your line to know the cell tower that pings whenever you have a call then stake the area.

It's for folks to learn how to communicate. You can be the best in your field but with poor interperson skills sapa go marry you.

No matter who calls pick up known begger or unknown number. Also text.

My guy relax, you have never been in a position where people beg u for money anyhow, some will even flash you a million times even when you are busy obstructing your mind, I am telling you this from experience, someone call you and you tell the person you don't have money to give and the person keeps calling so you have to keep picking and explaining the samething, abeg chill

5 Likes

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Lifewasgood: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

My guy relax, you have never been in a position where people beg u for money anyhow, some will even flash you a million times even when you are busy obstructing your mind, I am telling you this from experience, someone call you and you tell the person you don't have money to give and the person keeps calling so you have to keep picking and explaining the samething, abeg chill
If the person like they should call a million times you go get same answer

"i don't have to give and shame nor dey catch you keep calling.

Who naked nor dey put hand for pocket. If you so need it go thief cos i nor go fit thief give you."

Seems you are the kind that like pleasing people. I dey clear you my mind, nothing dey try another place/person. If you like vex be you family or friend na ur business, if e too pain you hug transformer.

Be outspoken o nor dey chop shit because you nor wan offend person or they form bigman. Just broke first, your eye go clear. Dey play.

1 Like

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Christistruth03: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
Some Phonecalls must be avoided

Some numbers must be blocked from your phone

they are nothing but Trouble Makers

God Almighty knows the address of you house

1 Like

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by MrSly(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

Keep talking rubbish all in the name of having data.
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by koskilala: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lol, help me tell them o, I wonder why you will miss a call and not call or flash back.
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Sweetvie: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
IranianSea:

Leave them, let them continue with prayer and fasting and seat on WhatsApp and Facebook waiting for that thing they called destiny helper grin grin grin if the so called destiny helper is doing the same, who will help who? Typical Nigerian religion fanatic.
As in ehn
We always learned it the hard way. That's why the rate of poverty in Nigeria is high bcoz they're busy waiting for their destiny helpers

2 Likes

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by makavalley(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
That is nigerians for u. They would fast for 7days coz their pastor told them that their helper will not stress them but for someone like me that knows the kind of job am into and that the difference bw u earning another million is just a split second away.
I take my phone with me anywhere even the toilet. I ve seen some jobs where the client eas like “i called another one but he didn’t answer then i saw yours” and next thing we are talking price already.

I even noticed some are not on WhatsApp always, am like this person have mind oh haaaa. Who am i to go offline for even a second. Call me at midnight i will answer your call, email me at midnight and i will respond almost immediately.

[i]People have to understand that real wealth are made during the chaos, [/i]Julius ceaser said “there’s a time in the affairs of men that which taken at a flood leads to fortune”

Full of senses bro ... don't know why someone that's not made it, already ignoring calls as in
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by autoengr(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
I got my dream job because I was sensible enough to return a missed call.

I had stepped out to attend to something leaving my phone on my table. Fifteen minutes later, I got back and realized I had missed a call on my airtel line. I initially ignored (because I do that sometimes) but my mind wasn't at rest on this one. So, I finally called back on my MTN line (that's where I had credit) and behold, it was the HR manager from a company whose interview I attended several weeks before. I was one of three guys that were picked and I should come around for salary negotiations.

That was the kind of job I had prayed for. Thank God I didn't miss it by ignoring the missed call.

You never know what form your answered prayers will come. Never ignore calls. Peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by gsmgold: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
DonEd:
U can send a text if the person doesn't pick ur calls.

Most people are owing others and may not want to pick strange numbers.

Bros, u are in a hard country where things are harder.

grin
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by abysirius(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
It has been written that the person would miss it otherwise the caller would call back till he's able to get him.

When you call people and they do not pick your call or call you back. It is one of the below:

1. You may not be so important to the person
2. You are a parasite that he or she wants to avoid
3. He was too busy that he forgot to call back
4. Caller could have sent a message if indeed it's absolutely important he or she reaches you
5. His or her past experience of you/calls bring him or her stress or trouble, etc.

So please do not be so emotional about it. You could do the same to another person..
Bahamas95:
You will hear some Nigerians say "I don't pick calls from strange numbers". Thats rubbish!

Some people have missed a life time opportunity by that bad attitude/primitive way of thinking. Why don't you just pick and know why the person is calling, if it's what you don't wanna hear you can decide to end the call...... Nobody can force you to continue with a discussion on phone if you don't want it.

1 Like

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Codes151(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Oga destiny helper.

You know whether dem get credit?

1 Like

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Namigotalktru: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
kyber:
You Miss Someone’s Calls And Refused Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper

What is wrong with you people?

Stop harassing people that don’t want to talk to you and go and help your family members destiny please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NCC Begins Implementation Of Data Roll-over This Week / Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / Get Ready To Be Surprised Heavily By Airtel Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.