Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts (32080 Views)

Newly Discovered Anti-aging Drug / Aging Slows Down In Space,how True? / Android 8 Oreo OTA Update Starts To Hit Infinix Note 4 Pro Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by 12345baba(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
They should do anti witchcrafting too. No be only age dey kill person for Africa
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Chetas81(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
advanceDNA:
Na then una go know say rich pple no care about the poor
been poor have something to do with mentality

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by MrAgbako: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Women go dry men pocket because of this pill. Men are in trouble

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
huptin:
World population would blow up! If there is an anti aging drug, then there must be a drug to reduce birth rate, if not something worse than death may happen to us all.
make we dey observe.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by advanceDNA: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
OChimex:

So what’s your point then? Educate more….

Because I know this is how all the medicines are made which will eventually be accessed by the entire humanity and save humanity.
So what’s your point on poor people?

Exactly my point.....drugs like these wont be made cheaply availble for the whole human race....
...we have already seen how the elies are suggesting global population reset ideologies , subtly saying the poor class are just consumers of earth's resources with little contribution....

Health care, maintenance and sustenance is supposed to be basic need and anyone should be able to access it

Big pharams have longed been accused of hypocrisy......their public slogan has always been pro-humanity and pro-saving lives....

but when their class of wonder drug discovery process is complete...u'll realize its all about crazy profit as it is made for the rich and to exploit those thats dont have just to over maximize profit (funny thing is the goverment is backing them).....

. the clamour of the public has always been that...pharams will make their money weda a drug is crazily expensive or not... because health care is like food, virtually everyone needs it...so its wickedness to make health issue a matter of luxury

My point is ...When anti-aging or death-proof class of drugs hit the market...it will not only be a extremely expensive...it will be almost inaccessible for many...
.thats when the elite class will start formulating wicked and selfish laws behind the goverment on how the masses should not have access to it because of overpopulation as if they are not part of the population...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Jokerman:

Please of what use is the Anti Aging Pill to Humans?

Invention is not a sin against God. Infact Man is an inventor/innovator like God.

Invent or innovate things beneficial to Man and its environment
rest
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by chaloskyx: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
FORGET IT WOULD BE SOLD OUT BAT WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE ENTIRE SHELF TO LAST HIM DURING HIS 8 YEAR TENURE smiley
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Jokerman(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
rest

Change "Hell" to "Heaven" bro
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by eddie7: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Another pandemic warming up
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Enemyofpeace: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
That would make Mynd44 to look like sisi
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Princewell2012(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
digitalmonster:
For people with money o...not for salary Earners, get that right grin

He didn't tell us the side effect maybe somebody go they eat two. Paint of garri to sustain am grin
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by DiamondNimi(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hmmmmm mumu's on the move,if only you can night from turning into day and day into night then the Anti aging will work
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Exactly my point.....drugs like these wont be made cheaply availble for the whole human race....
...we have already seen how the elies are suggesting global population reset ideologies , subtly saying the poor class are just consumers of earth's resources with little contribution....

Health care, maintenance and sustenance is supposed to be basic need and anyone should be able to access it

Big pharams have longed been accused of hypocrisy......their public slogan has always been pro-humanity and pro-saving lives....

but when their class of wonder drug discovery process is complete...u'll realize its all about crazy profit as it is made for the rich and to exploit those thats dont have just to over maximize profit (funny thing is the goverment is backing them).....

. the clamour of the public has always been that...pharams will make their money weda a drug is crazily expensive or not... because health care is like food, virtually everyone needs it...so its wickedness to make health issue a matter of luxury

My point is ...When anti-aging or death-proof class of drugs hit the market...it will not only be a extremely expensive...it will be almost inaccessible for many...
.thats when the elite class will start formulating wicked and selfish laws behind the goverment on how the masses should not have access to it because of overpopulation as if they are not part of the population...
remember emefiele and his oga had to ......at the end.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by SeriouslySense(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
You are wise, but i think they will make it accessible to all, based on some conditions.

It will be like selling your souls.

Humans may be genetically modified, and may no longer be humans.

I am more amazed everyday, how we have reached the last days.

advanceDNA:

2 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Jokerman:

Change "Hell" to "Heaven" bro
4get
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by advanceDNA: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
remember emefiele and his oga had to ......at the end.

Lol...u shaa drag emefiele into the issue

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Antai123(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
Another illusion grin grin angry angry grin grin angry cool

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Monaboo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
The most powerful Anti-aging pill right now in 2023 still remains PhytoScience Double Stem Cell.

Its so good that even doctors now recommend the Stem Cell Health Product for their sick and dying patient.

Something that repairs damaged Organs.
Something that heals dead organs.
Something that made an 80yr old Nigerian woman grey hair turn back to black.
Something that made a 60yrs old Nigerian man with bald head to start regrowing hair.
Something that made a 49yrs old Nigerian boxer teeth that was boxed out during fighting match to start regrowing new teeth.

Talk about Regenerative Medicine, talk about PhytoScience Double Stem Cell.

You don't want to know the amount of messages I get from Medical Practitioners both home and abroad sending me messages ordering for the product day and night.

Make una no sleep o. Wake up. Don't let anyone deceive you.

The world has moved from drugs to Regenerative Medicine

Stem Cell Therapy is the Future of Medicine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by isabi2lof: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
77star:

shocked Haa
Yes na
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by jojothaiv(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
.......races to conquer death....

grin grin grin

How about those who will die in wars, crisis, natural disaster, accidents, the goal of this medicine to reduce the rate at which people age which I believe is down to lifestyle choice and the quality of life we have anywhere in the world, we can't be talking of anti-aging drugs when there are no better humans around, when we can't even boast of leaving a better world for those coming after us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol...u shaa drag emefiele into the issue
he knows he is a killer.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by kay29000(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sebastine1994:
How long do you think people remember the memory of a dead relative?

After struggling all my life to make it, Death just comes and snatch me away. Some things don't just make sense.

Then your stupid kids would inherit and squander everything in just 2 generation.

I want to live at least 300 years, I want them to prolong it a bit. Everybody is afraid of death, even your pastor, if there was no death, probably religion would not exist.

I believe death is just like any illness, if we can find a way to prolong the longevity geñes, or transfer our consciousness to a machine, it would be cool.

I understand wanting to live longer, but if humans never died life will have very little meaning, cos there won't be urgency to do anything.

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by sniperr007(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sebastine1994:
How long do you think people remember the memory of a dead relative?

After struggling all my life to make it, Death just comes and snatch me away. Some things don't just make sense.

Then your stupid kids would inherit and squander everything in just 2 generation.

I want to live at least 300 years, I want them to prolong it a bit. Everybody is afraid of death, even your pastor, if there was no death, probably religion would not exist.

I believe death is just like any illness, if we can find a way to prolong the longevity geñes, or transfer our consciousness to a machine, it would be cool.

As man evolved over the thousands of years that reduced his lifespan and makes his organs depreciate with time

3 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by kay29000(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:
When the drugs loose effect

The person go just old instantly grin

Lol! Or if the person can't afford his/her monthly dose again, he/she go just old within a week grin

3 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
jojothaiv:
.......races to conquer death....

grin grin grin

How about those who will die in wars, crisis, natural disaster, accidents, the goal of this medicine to reduce the rate at which people age which I believe is down to lifestyle choice and the quality of life we have anywhere in the world, we can't be talking of anti-aging drugs when there are no better humans around, when we can't even boast of leaving a better world for those coming after us.
heal the world- mj , 4...rk the world -2pac. check the world- Hell Victorinho.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by OBTOREPA(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11844303/First-anti-aging-pills-hit-shelves-2028-expert-predicts.html
That's means people like Blabla blulu them, will not leave power for the young generations accept by God's intervention.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
sniperr007:

As man evolved over the thousands of years that reduced his lifespan and makes his organs depreciate with time
it can also appreciate with time. that we think about aging or dying means something.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Haines: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
Death is not by age
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
kay29000:

I understand wanting to live longer, but if humans never died life will have very little meaning, cos there won't be urgency to do anything.
death has no purpose
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Menclothing: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
People who will sell it in Africa will make
Money
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Clinghton: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
This looks like what happened, when men spoke one language and decided to build a tower whose height would reach heaven.

Imagine the pill enhancing ageing process.

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by SeriouslySense(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
smiley smiley smiley, As long as its not genetic manipulation, seems okay, but what is the need to extend one life, i would rather just let the aging process do it work.

Monaboo:
The most powerful Anti-aging pill right now in 2023 still remains PhytoScience Double Stem Cell.

Its so good that even doctors now recommend the Stem Cell Health Product for their sick and dying patient.

Something that repairs damaged Organs.
Something that heals dead organs.
Something that made an 80yr old Nigerian woman grey hair turn back to black.
Something that made a 60yrs old Nigerian man with bald head to start regrowing hair.
Something that made a 49yrs old Nigerian boxer teeth that was boxed out during fighting match to start regrowing new teeth.

Talk about Regenerative Medicine, talk about PhytoScience Double Stem Cell.

You don't want to know the amount of messages I get from Medical Practitioners both home and abroad sending me messages ordering for the product day and night.

Make una no sleep o. Wake up. Don't let anyone deceive you.

The world has moved from drugs to Regenerative Medicine

Stem Cell Therapy is the Future of Medicine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet / Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos / Two-Headed Pig Born In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.