Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts (32081 Views)

Newly Discovered Anti-aging Drug / Aging Slows Down In Space,how True? / Android 8 Oreo OTA Update Starts To Hit Infinix Note 4 Pro Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Arizoner: 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
BeanX:
Unfortunately u re almost 40 and closer to menopause,,,,so it's impossible stop dreaming 😐😟
I thought she was younger
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by ComeToJesus: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
bluefilm:

Kai

This Evening newspaper don suffer no be small.

Aunty sorry o, but five years still far o and maybe by the time the pill go show for market, your own evening newspaper status go don enter irreversible chemical reaction.

You wicked bro
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Arizoner: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
I love this development. I want to look 25 forever. Can’t wait.
will you like to menstruate forever
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Zakarara(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hmmmmm. Humans! What a pity
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Ugaboy: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sebastine1994:
How long do you think people remember the memory of a dead relative?

After struggling all my life to make it, Death just comes and snatch me away. Some things don't just make sense.

Then your stupid kids would inherit and squander everything in just 2 generation.

I want to live at least 300 years, I want them to prolong it a bit. Everybody is afraid of death, even your pastor, if there was no death, probably religion would not exist.

I believe death is just like any illness, if we can find a way to prolong the longevity geñes, or transfer our consciousness to a machine, it would be cool.

You don't sound like someone who us brought up in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by TimmyTen(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Amoda will be the first to clear the counter
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Dagger111(m): 12:12am On Apr 10, 2023
BloomingDale:
That’s what I’m talking about. We no go dey hear evening newspaper again. We go all become morning newspaper. Fresh as the day our mama born us.

After punna don wide like third mainland bridge amd the stuff is looking so dilapidated. Kai
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by zoraro(m): 12:15am On Apr 10, 2023
All I want to say is, what a waste of effort and money. They should put all this effort and money into a more egalitarian sphere like ending world hunger/ poverty. (what's the point of been 200 years or more only to be killed by a poor or hungry dude or been run over by a careless driver etc.)

2 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by gfelo(m): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2023
If it work people will rob to go and buy the drug, who wan die
Urheadmaster:
Pills definitely for the rich one in the society
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by yom2(m): 12:25am On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:

After struggling all my life to make it, Death just comes and snatch me away. Some things don't just make sense.

Then your stupid kids would inherit and squander everything in just 2 generation.

I want to live at least 300 years, I want them to prolong it a bit. Everybody is afraid of death, even your pastor, if there was no death, probably religion would not exist.

I believe death is just like any illness, if we can find a way to prolong the longevity geñes, or transfer our consciousness to a machine, it would be cool.
that has been my school of thought from my teenage years. Ever since I have been personally working on my anti aging sciences and formulas. I can't appreciate the fact that one has to spend 6 Yeats in primary school, 6 years in secondary school, another 5 years or more in the university, and you spend years working so hard to build urself ,carrier and experience. And if u are lucky spend just 20 years to raise ur kids. And by the time it seems all your hard labour should start paying off you are already 60 or 70 and quarter to go. To me its bullshit and does not add up at all. I have always passionately nursed the dream that an average human should be living fully and actively for a minimum of 250 years. That has always been my vision.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by LucemFerre: 12:37am On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:

Mumu
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by LucemFerre: 12:40am On Apr 10, 2023
yom2:
that has been my school of thought from my teenage years. Ever since I have been personally working on my anti aging sciences and formulas. I can't appreciate the fact that one has to spend 6 Yeats in primary school, 6 years in secondary school, another 5 years or more in the university, and you spend years working so hard to build urself ,carrier and experience. And if u are lucky spend just 20 years to raise ur kids. And by the time it seems all your hard labour should start paying off you are already 60 or 70 and quarter to go. To me its bullshit and does not add up at all. I have always passionately nursed the dream that an average human should be living fully and actively for a minimum of 250 years. That has always been my vision.

Lol... it is not supposed to add up.
You don listen to too many motivational speakers
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by OChimex: 12:49am On Apr 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Exactly my point.....drugs like these wont be made cheaply availble for the whole human race....
...we have already seen how the elies are suggesting global population reset ideologies , subtly saying the poor class are just consumers of earth's resources with little contribution....

Health care, maintenance and sustenance is supposed to be basic need and anyone should be able to access it

Big pharams have longed been accused of hypocrisy......their public slogan has always been pro-humanity and pro-saving lives....

but when their class of wonder drug discovery process is complete...u'll realize its all about crazy profit as it is made for the rich and to exploit those thats dont have just to over maximize profit (funny thing is the goverment is backing them).....

. the clamour of the public has always been that...pharams will make their money weda a drug is crazily expensive or not... because health care is like food, virtually everyone needs it...so its wickedness to make health issue a matter of luxury

My point is ...When anti-aging or death-proof class of drugs hit the market...it will not only be a extremely expensive...it will be almost inaccessible for many...
.thats when the elite class will start formulating wicked and selfish laws behind the goverment on how the masses should not have access to it because of overpopulation as if they are not part of the population...

Oga forget this long epistle, the best is to make money…..
Oya go make money so that whatever medicine, u fit afford am for you and your family
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Fromhome: 1:03am On Apr 10, 2023
Nice innovation!
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Sebastine1994(m): 1:45am On Apr 10, 2023
Ugaboy:

You don't sound like someone who us brought up in Nigeria

I no make sense abi
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by ladej(m): 1:46am On Apr 10, 2023
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by arantess: 2:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:

Then you die after 300yrs, you will still face death that's the whole point

No escaping that
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by ultimateprof: 4:21am On Apr 10, 2023
If care is not taking...
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by BeanX(m): 4:23am On Apr 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you. At least we aren’t age mates, now respect me.
You don't deserves my respect tho.

3 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by BeanX(m): 4:24am On Apr 10, 2023
Arizoner:
I thought she was younger
She's a midnight Newspaper 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Bukola94: 5:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Daguga:
Wahala

What about anti-death pills, e_di.ots
They go still age last and die and maggots and insects go still feed on that skin.vanity

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by 6ixT8: 5:32am On Apr 10, 2023
I trust chinkoss to always come to the rescue tongue
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Tundex911: 5:49am On Apr 10, 2023
No matter what, God is Great
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by DisLifeSha: 5:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Everybody isn't afraid of death

Sebastine1994:

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by DestinyNigga: 6:14am On Apr 10, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Tinubu may have booked 100 cartons already grin grin

😂😂😂 Na we go kill am last last cheesy
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Sebastine1994(m): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2023
DisLifeSha:
Everybody isn't afraid of death

Every sensible person, not those who are deluded by religion
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Drdreyy: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:

And don't you think there would be over population? Death is a natural cycle in nature just like other natural phenomenon to keep the earth in a balanced state.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Drdreyy: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:
When the drugs loose effect

The person go just old instantly grin

Impossible. The aging process will start normally and gradually at the point when the drugs begin to fail.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2023
Drdreyy:

Impossible. The aging process will start normally and gradually at the point when the drugs begin to fail.

It will lead to instant organ failure, brain hemorrhage and paralysis
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by vicfajeze: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2023
But the wicked people will still continue with life to the fullest
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Sebastine1994(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Drdreyy:

And don't you think there would be over population? Death is a natural cycle in nature just like other natural phenomenon to keep the earth in a balanced state.

Why do people give birth?

Íf I can live for a very long time, why give birth to children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet / Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos / Two-Headed Pig Born In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.