Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts (32082 Views)

Newly Discovered Anti-aging Drug / Aging Slows Down In Space,how True? / Android 8 Oreo OTA Update Starts To Hit Infinix Note 4 Pro Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by chudez0147(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
grin
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Moneyboyz: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
But you are still exposed to risks of diseases and accidents that can cause death. There is no fool proof.

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by advanceDNA: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
OChimex:

How will they care about you? Na them born you? The time when them dey work hard to become billionaires did you remember to help them?
That mentality is awful. Nobody is responsible for you.

Nobody cares about you. And nobody owes you any help.
It’s not a must to help, it’s a choice

Lol....U have a very weird way of processing information....its ur mentality thats actually awful... so for example... when pple speak on humanitarian needs or need to be kind and inclsive...they must be poor and looking for handouts from the rich.....
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Legacy5: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
We will not over Hussle again
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by OChimex: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol....U have a very weird way of processing information....its ur mentality thats actually awful... so for example... when pple speak on humanitarian needs or need to be kind and inclsive...they must be poor and looking for handouts from the rich.....

So what’s your point then? Educate more….

Because I know this is how all the medicines are made which will eventually be accessed by the entire humanity and save humanity.
So what’s your point on poor people?
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by GreatAutos(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
This world will be in shambles before then

No be curse but With the recent developments in technology, this world will soon destroy itself.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Jokerman(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
superCleanworks:

why don't you go back to how man washed himself and communicate like cave men did?

but now you call them EVERYDAY NECESSITIES but you throw stones at the next invention or scientific breakthrough.

have you been on a plane before? can you imagine all the jargons people said when planes went into the skies? all the religious rubbish people said when scientists first talked about going into space. They said humans want to challenge God by going close to heaven but now someone like you will call them everyday necessity.

abeg think 360 and not just 90 degrees

Please of what use is the Anti Aging Pill to Humans?

Invention is not a sin against God. Infact Man is an inventor/innovator like God.

Invent or innovate things beneficial to Man and its environment
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by huptin(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
World population would blow up! If there is an anti aging drug, then there must be a drug to reduce birth rate, if not something worse than death may happen to us all.

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Moneyboyz:
But you are still exposed to risks of diseases and accidents that can cause death. There is no fool proof.
yet u still eat food
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by ShortBiscuit: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Omo, e mean say Atiku go get hope to try his luck again at the presidency.

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Klington: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
a1solution:
Hope it will not be more than N1million Naira so Nigerians can afford it

Don't worry, China will always come through in that aspect,😁😁

2 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
OChimex:

So what’s your point then? Educate more….

Because I know this is how all the medicines are made which will eventually be accessed by the entire humanity and save humanity.
So what’s your point on poor people?
abi,the greater the quantity,the lesser the price.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Qatar2022: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
BloomingDale:
That’s what I’m talking about. We no go dey hear evening newspaper again. We go all become morning newspaper. Fresh as the day our mama born us.
So evening paper dey pain you
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Timekeeper452: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
BloomingDale:
That’s what I’m talking about. We no go dey hear evening newspaper again. We go all become morning newspaper. Fresh as the day our mama born us.
you fit cough out $5k for a pill?
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
huptin:
World population would blow up! If there is an anti aging drug, then there must be a drug to reduce birth rate, if not something worse than death may happen to us all.

Humans are already trying make other planets
habitable.

Jeff Bezos is trying to create neocolonies or
artificial planet like structures in space.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Rilwayne001: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sebastine1994:
How long do you think people remember the memory of a dead relative?
After struggling all my life to make it, Death just comes and snatch me away. Some things don't just make sense.
Then your stupid kids would inherit and squander everything in just 2 generation.
I want to live at least 300 years, I want them to prolong it a bit. Everybody is afraid of death, even your pastor, if there was no death, probably religion would not exist.
I believe death is just like any illness, if we can find a way to prolong the longevity geñes, or transfer our consciousness to a machine, it would be cool.

Death is actually what makes everything beautiful.

There’d have been more chaos and the whole existence of a thing would have been boring if there was no death.

Despite the population of the world, the resources available isn’t enough to cater for everyone. Now imagine if people don’t die, how you going to manage resources with your great grandparents and your great grandchildren?

I think the fear of death resonates the greed in our blood.

We always want to have it all to ourselves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by xevove2061: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
BloomingDale:

Lol. You think this will change the value we place on women due to age? You are mistaken.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Bahamas95(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
You can't cheat nature, they will definitely die someday...... Scientists dey try sha, no wonder we have atheists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by PDPGuy: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
ShortBiscuit:
Omo, e mean say Atiku go get hope to try his luck again at the presidency.
grin
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by olatunji0607: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
Can it prevent accident?

3 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
Timekeeper452:
you fit cough out $5k for a pill?
with more money put into research, the more the chance of pills available,the more the pills,the less the cost. remember, the doctors,teachers,prostitutes(yeah,i said it),engineers,etc are needed by these millionaires or billionaires

2 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Madeu(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
Iliveforever:
Nigerian politicians led by Tinubu will be the first to clear the counters.
Coming to the shelves doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You might be shocked; he's on something like that alongside many wealthy people. See how Buhari is looking different. Don't be surprised, was on age-reversing pills.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by superCleanworks(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
Jokerman:

Invent or innovate things beneficial to Man and its environment

and who are you (or even me) to draw the boundaries as to what is beneficial or not?

beneficial but we have been consuming & benefiting from inventions & innovations since we were born. You were born in a well equipped hospital while someone in year 700bc who was born in a cave must have been asking this same question you are asking. But here we are.

humans have crossed the level of this question over 3,000 years ago.

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by emerged01(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
Anti-dying nko?
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
olatunji0607:
Can it prevent accident?
food prevents no accident too.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by kaywhy09(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
We are getting there.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by MyAmericandream(f): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
BloomingDale:

What about the organs, will the drug make one’s organ brand new. Body may look fresh but the organs nka?

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by kaywhy09(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
olatunji0607:
Can it prevent accident?

Robots will soon reduce the chances of accidents drastically.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by 77star: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
isabi2lof:
I go buy am , even the one way dey immune to accident
shocked Haa
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by hardon1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Las las the side effect go come worse pass wetin e dey cure grin grin grin.

IMO, I don't think it will be really anti aging as they put it. It will just be a drug the slows aging process by a good percentage.

Aging is a natural process controlled by time and it's a phenomenon that happens to everything both living and non living things

So I think the drug would not stop aging. It will only delay it considerably. The day man will be able to stop aging will be when man has the capacity to stop time. And I don't foresee that in the next 1000years

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Chetas81(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
You mean the expert from Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet / Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos / Two-Headed Pig Born In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.