Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,526 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? (22870 Views)

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by Samueltemi337(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2023
Esortigress:
Masturbation in any form, with anyone is a sin. God punished Onan in the bible for not releasing into his brother's wife. So stop it
And God still told the same Onan to Bleep his brother's wife
isn't that suppose to be a sin?

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by NobleSeed(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2023
Angelfrost:

That means every couple doing family planning is going Hell!

That means birth control is a Sin!

Some of you don't understand your Bible!... It wasn't the act in itself that offended God! [/b]It was the reason and intention behind the act that made God angry with Onan!
[b] stop twisting the bible to suit your inordinate actions.
Both the act and the intentions and those who didn't do the act but has pleasure in them that do it all of them is sin against God.
Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by KidDarkness(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2023
Mastakija:
wait i don't understand this story
He married his brother's wife after his brother died but he kept on spilling his semen on the floor when having sex with her. His idea was that he didn't want to father any kids for his brother. The kids he was going to have with her will be for his brother
Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by Enemyofpeace: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2023
It is not a seen. She is your wife

Meanwhile, the real owner of the style is here showing us how the style is to be done as most ladies are not really getting the style correctly.

Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by Pneumaa(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2023
You people are not serious, sin this sin that. Living with a constant fear of sin is no way to live.

Whatever happens in your marriage as long as between you both and you both alone is no one's concern, even God gives privacy to couples when they are being intimate

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by Krugisback(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2023
Masturbation is digusting , spits smh
Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by Djele: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2023
Masturbation is as bad as fornication itself, it's brought about by the urge to have sex. May God help us
Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by Angelfrost(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2023
NobleSeed:

stop twisting the bible to suit your inordinate actions.
Both the act and the intentions and those who didn't do the act but has pleasure in them that do it all of them is sin against God.

Nope... You are wrong! Accept correction. grin

Did the Bible give specific directions for marital intimacy?!! What sexual preferences and styles did God demand of married couples?!!

Please, explain with scriptures... I will wait! cool

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by aikyg(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2023
It is better to masturbate with your spouse than to sleep with a prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by isabi2lof: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2023
It's not
Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by chukkystar(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Everything is all about what is in Your Heart. When Bible was written, Phone never commot so them no put laws for this type. But certain circumstances might lead to this so it's not always a Sin
Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by NobleSeed(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Angelfrost:

Did the Bible give specific directions for marital intimacy?!! What sexual preferences and styles did God demand of married couples?!!

even if i start with the bible you won't believe nor do what's written on it.
No need to engage you on that.
Happy Easter 🙌🙌
Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by egoldman(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Esortigress:
Masturbation in any form, with anyone is a sin. God punished Onan in the bible for not releasing into his brother's wife. So stop it

I disagree, Onan intended not produce an offspring for his late brother which was the custom then, God punished him for his wicked intent not for not releasing inside the wife of his late brother.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by erico2k2(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Esortigress:
Was he purnished for masturbation? or for the fact that he was not cuming inside so as not to make the bro wife preggies cos he just want to nack her endlessly? make Una read bible well abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by chukkystar(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Angelfrost:

You are very right. We are guarded by Love that's the main thing as a Christian. No laws govern marital sex and Circumstances might make them apart for months..

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by mayorkent(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Omo ,which kind topics be this

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by goodconsience77: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
Pls if u see masturbation as a sin back it with biblical reference.
Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by neutralmind: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:
In the Catholic church the following are prohibited.

Withdrawal method.

Use of contraceptives including condom

In fact, anything that will make you enjoy sex without POSSIBILITY of getting pregnant.

âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–

I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

Go ahead with jiji paid ads
Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by chukkystar(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
erico2k2:

Was he purnished for masturbation? or for the fact that he was not cuming inside so as not to make the bro wife preggies cos he just want to nack her endlessly? make Una read bible well abeg
no matter how they read Bible they will always interpret it in their own selfish ways. You are right

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by GoodIsGod: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
If your mind won't stray away from your wife to the thought of another woman or image you've seen online.
It's not a sin.

But me and you know the power of the mind.
Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by gassbee: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Mademan7:
As a Christian whose spouse is in far away country or city is it a sin to masturbate while having a video call with your spouse??
masturbating with ur spouse on a video call is just degrading yourself n not having self worth for yourself. If u want to get intimate with her arrange for you 2 to meet physically n stop stressing your system
Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by saucygal193: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
It is not a sin to masturbate in the first place.
Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by Shezzman: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Why thinking for him that he won't understand. Just crawl back and stop with the excuses.
NobleSeed:
Happy Easter 🙌🙌

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by Angelfrost(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
NobleSeed:
Happy Easter 🙌🙌

Even if I start with the Bible!

What sort of weak excuse is that?!! You think I'm ignorant of the scriptures?!! Lol!

God's word is complete and incontrovertible! If it's not there, it is not there! Don't bring in your personal beliefs.

Learn to accept correction sir. You don't know it all.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by Lemos14: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
blazepascal:
The act alone is a sin

The act in itself is not is a sin if not how do sperm donors get their sperm out? Its when you're thinking of someone sexually while doing it that it's a sin except it's your wife.
Re: Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? by Broveens42(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
Esortigress:

Lol. Funny guy..
Now, my question is this, what's a sin? The act or condition of the act?
It is said when you have sex with your wife, it isn't a sin but when you have sex with your landlord's wife, it is.
When you lie to your wife it is a sin and when you lie to some other person, it is a sin
When you bear false witness against your wife or neighbour's wife it is a sin.

What then is the sin.. the act? Or the environment of the act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Funny Experience Today December 25th / Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth / Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.