Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) (40923 Views)

Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State / MC Tom Dancing During Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) by gsmgold: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
OkoYibo:
Use firecrackers indoors with flammable materials in the roof.

Many of these people don't have sense.
Re: Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) by Joconceptbest4(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
Village people
Re: Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) by paduzman: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
Na wa o, village people and the couples exes at work
Re: Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) by Tundex911: 5:48am On Apr 10, 2023
Wahala just dey everywhere

grin grin grin
Re: Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:39am On Apr 10, 2023
and dont forget the cost for the ol event....

chaii....

na chumchin to realy remember weddin....kiki....
anyways,my people always say something that didnt killed you go make you laugh later....
Re: Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:55am On Apr 10, 2023
I hope there were no casualties. Happy married life to them.
Re: Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) by dalass(f): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2023
Fireworks inside a hall with flammable materials so close.

When they say take science subjects, no they won't. grin grin grin
Re: Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2023
A nice fire extinguisher would have saved the day, but nigerians have not sense of safety.

1 Like

Re: Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) by press9jatv: 8:58am On Apr 10, 2023
Event planner work gone wrong 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2023
the guy wan quench the fire with a glas of sapele wata....kiki....
Re: Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) by CaptainFM1: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
MasterJayJay:
These idiots never learn.

Firecrackers should be in the open not indoor.

Even smoking cigarettes should be in the open. Our government should institute a rigour fire and smoke control laws if there's none already!

The other day, I was telling a friend to put smoke detector/extinguisher and fire blanket in his kitchen. He was almost arguing it with me until I told him I will personally buy them for him if he doesn't see the need.

How much do they cost compare to the cost of building his mansion?

1 Like

Re: Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) by Projectors(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
For the fact that there was a fire outbreak at their wedding reception does not mean their marriage will be full of fire and disaster. There marriage can be peaceful and glorious with better understanding and presence of God in their lives.
Re: Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) by BackFromBalablu: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Even smoking cigarettes should be in the open. Our government should institute a rigour fire and smoke control laws if there's none already!

The other day, I was telling a friend to put smoke detector/extinguisher and fire blanket in his kitchen. He was almost arguing it with me until I told him I will personally buy them for him if he doesn't see the need.

How much do they cost compare to the cost of building his mansion?
which person pikin u wan expose give em parent. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Sent Out Of A Church Wedding For Wearing Trousers / Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. / Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.