Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms (21424 Views)

Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail / Cocaine Concealed In Iron Recovered At Onne Seaport In Port Harcourt (photos) / Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by arantess: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
compton11:
Check his DNA,he might have east Congo jews blood grin grin
Yea his father is the drug baron selected by eyeneck

1 Like

Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by Xplorepd: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tntsi:
If a druggie becomes the leader of a country, connected people caught with drugs will find their way out easily.
Just thinking out loud.

Maybe, and it should be good news for you cos most of them are your brothers. I come in peace 👍🤟🤞
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by Xplorepd: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
ransomed:
A drug lord has been selected and given a certificate of return, what do you want his inactive boys to do? Come to celebrate his inauguration with enough substances...

And they are mostly your bothers o
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by Jimbadly: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Culturel:
Thank God he didn't successfully bring those dangerous drugs into Nigeria

This is so heartbreaking.. May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN

Thief, scammer, ole!
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by compton11(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
arantess:

Yea his father is the drug baron selected by eyeneck
asari said it grin grin

Even his brothers dominate Asian prisons
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by onoja12: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tell me more
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by Masterito(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
My I know why it is not right to enter Nigeria through PH?
Nebes:
Nice shoes!
That guy might be a Nigerian with a fake Surinamese passport. Why enter Nigeria through PH and not Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by zumbigbo(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Igbo people keep calling Asiwaju a drug lord yet 90 percent of Nigerian drug peddlers caught or burst abroad are Igbo.

Abi na Tinubu be una Supplier ??

Una mind no go ever touch grand for the next 8 years.

School refund required grin
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by Nebes: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
Masterito:
My I know why it is not right to enter Nigeria through PH?

Abuja and Lagos airports are the most common points of entry for foreigners except the oil workers or those who have businesses in the deep south. First time entry into Nigeria through PH will raise eyebrows. I guess he wanted a quiet point of entry to evade NDLEA.

1 Like

Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by iahmed(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tntsi:
If a druggie becomes the leader of a country, connected people caught with drugs will find their way out easily.
Just thinking out loud.
It's time to move on and stop living in the past.
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by Saga16: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
Harvey or Uche?

Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by am4truth(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Igbo people keep calling Asiwaju a drug lord yet 90 percent of Nigerian drug peddlers caught or burst abroad are Igbo.

The people you mentioned are hypocrites, fake developers and noise makers.
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by tyinfinity: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
The third position man is holding Suriname pasport
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by Tpharell: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
Spicycat:
This is the first time I'm hearing about this country called Suriname 🤔

first heard about it in 2019 in Holland. They have a lot of food similar to ours. In their restaurant i saw jollof rice, egusi and okro soups. I was shocked, but relieved to have something close to home to eat in Rotterdam
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by AfonjaPriest: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
My guy, search no more. Salvation is now on the way.
You have come this far, so take a rest in a nice upscale prison.
Your father will come and visit you. His name is Aminu.
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by otokx(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
They should not spoil our Port Harcourt Airport for us.
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by diggindeep: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Dear illiterate and tribalist

Does this your assertion stop Tinubu from being a druggie or you just want to keep dragging the Igbos into any discus?

By the way, it is ground and not grand.
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by Danisaint112(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

You want chop ban abi? FYI the mods are on a banning spree for people like you. You are lucky the didn't see this. No comport yourself until you chop everlasting ban.
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by OYEDIPE(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tntsi:
Just thinking out loud.
Like you developer brothers.
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by walosky(m): 7:27am On Apr 10, 2023
Thank God Tinubu never become president, he for claim these exhibits for his personal consumption 🤣🤣😂
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by rainlover(m): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2023
Hmm... So men sef
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by ransomed: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Xplorepd:

And they are mostly your bothers o

It shall never be well with election riggers and beneficiaries as the Lord liveth .
Re: Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms by walozanga(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tinubus cartel involved

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family / Man Arrested After Beating 2 Policemen In Abuja / Cult Clash Kills Nigerian Man In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.