Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US (32698 Views)

2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Enugu LG Polls: Ekeremadu, Ugwanyi Lead Campaign In Ezeagu, Uzo-uwani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Namigotalktru: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
slivertongue:
Onyeama was reported to have been suspended from the APC for allegedly refusing to travel to the United States to launch a “campaign of calumny” against the presidential candidate of the LP, Obi

APC thrives on lies and propaganda even against her members

Nothing to do with party this is SE politics the reason you don’t have a successful political party. Oversense dey worry una
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Ykc2(m): 6:00am On Apr 10, 2023
Legitiscool:
Our emotional blothers have gotten to him

They would be the ones to circulate propaganda that the world is against them

When bursted they would say it's apc
ok u mean high nec ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) / Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.