Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US (32697 Views)

2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Enugu LG Polls: Ekeremadu, Ugwanyi Lead Campaign In Ezeagu, Uzo-uwani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Raskimonojendor: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
IpobAntidote:
I just dey laugh grin grin
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by bionixs: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
Would you blame people?

Could someone kindly remind me one thing APC government promised or ever said and was later confirmed true ? Not even a credible election they promised few months ago . Just one.
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by frankson1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
slivertongue:
Onyeama was reported to have been suspended from the APC for allegedly refusing to travel to the United States to launch a “campaign of calumny” against the presidential candidate of the LP, Obi

APC thrives on lies and propaganda even against her members

cheesy :Dthe same story Obidients were hawking all over the bird App undecidedand now you want to deny because Onyeama has come out to debunk it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Highways: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
I trust MC olumou.... He must have threatened himas usual
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by slivertongue: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
frankson1:

cheesy :Dthe same story Obidients were hawking all over the bird App undecidedand now you want to deny because Onyeama has come out to debunk it.

APC suspended him not OBIDIENTs so take the charge to APC who suspended him
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by tfelicityk(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
People want to bring others down just because they didn't get what they wanted...

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Menclothing: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nigeria will be great

Men clothing pay on delivery
Suite trousers 5k
Ralph Lauren 10k

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by bello87(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
+234 703 632 0126

Dr Chuka Onuzo

Beware!!! This is a scammer's number.
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Finestgurlie(f): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ipob terrorists spreading fake news on social media since 1999.

Soludo: Headless Mobs

Soyinka: Nattering nitwits

Soyinka: Smut factory

Moghalu: Unlettered and uncultured people
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
tribal slurs
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by am4truth(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
Yes Daddy
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by splashbaby(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
People wey we for let go, to form their own country that's only as big as Oyo state. Anger and greed no let them think say dey no get anything.

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by pcagbaji(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

"Onyeama was reported to have been suspended from the APC for ...

But Onyeama himself said that is not true.

You agreed with the reported version, discarded the original one and called it a lie.

And this is what you expect people with functional brain to join in doing.
What are you even saying what you quote and what you wrote is there any difference? both of you are in the same page
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by boxypane(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You agreed with the reported version, discarded the original one and called it a lie.

Bro you save the guy from my hand. I been wan tell am story of how the brain is used.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by chiedozie198100: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tinubu's presidency and I'll be a nation wide Columbian or Mexican drug cartel styled govt.

U disagree u pay for it.
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Guigo89: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Will APC ever admit thier liés?
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by frankson1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
slivertongue:

APC suspended him not OBIDIENTs so take the charge to APC who suspended him

You and I know that I wasn't referring to the suspension case but the story behind the suspension undecided

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by dmmovies: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Watch latest music video
Download Latest Music
Download Latest Movies

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by AfonjaPriest: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
When twilight settles on the body of a dying horse, askew sidelong towards the adulations of its many supporters, it thrashes the ground wildly to make everyone aware it has one last legacy to leave behind.
APC and everything it stands for is dead. It can only make the noise of a dying horse through lies and propaganda, but in any case, whichever direction it chooses to thrash wildly, it is already dead.
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by slivertongue: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
frankson1:

You and I know that I wasn't referring to the suspension case but the story behind the suspension undecided

The story is a product of the suspension. Without suspension no story.
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by shineeye1: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/04/09/onyeama-i-wasnt-suspended-for-refusing-to-lead-campaign-against-obi-to-us/

Nlfpmod

The very least that Obidatti could have done in solidarity with the millions of Nigerians who trooped out to vote for them is to contest the obviously highly compromised results of the selection in the court of law. There is no reasonable evidence that they have taken more than this legitimate action. It is characteristically devilish of the APC jihadist government to wage a war of Calumny against them on this account
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by sterlingD(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
But wetin make them suspend am?
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Earthquakes: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegendHero:

Na Elllupppp losers dey carry that propaganda since.

Go on Twitter and check their influence handles, the propaganda originated from them.

So some people went to US not to seek for development but defamation of character, Una well done oo
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Jlow2: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
Still trying to cover for apc , nothing gud can come from them
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Cajal(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Obidaft are are very unreasonable
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Cryofigbos: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
slivertongue:
Onyeama was reported to have been suspended from the APC for allegedly refusing to travel to the United States to launch a “campaign of calumny” against the presidential candidate of the LP, Obi

APC thrives on lies and propaganda even against her members

Apparently u have psychological problems and it might hinder ur growth in life with d way u reason stupidly instead of ignoring such instead of sounding stupid
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Guyman01:
APC should stop disturbing us with their internal squabbles

Onyeama is a principle man..

He is only APC man u can trust ..

He is not different from Obi.

That is why Buhari loves him so much
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by babajero(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

It was the job he refused to do that you people later sent una lying machine (lie mohammed) to go and do.
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by micmond: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
The statement debunked what is on public domain without stating the fact. Mr onyema why did APC kick your butt if not that you refused doing their bidding?
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by slivertongue: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Cryofigbos:

Apparently u have psychological problems and it might hinder ur growth in life with d way u reason stupidly instead of ignoring such instead of sounding stupid

You described yourself.
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by SisterAnn(f): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Legitiscool:
I have many of this propaganda on my WhatsApp

Shared by our blothers with thick accent, the more they share it, the more it becomes legit to them
Lol @thick accent.

Sifia, nesan, hate as eight, hupsteer, televisun, cusin Sia, eight as hate, boda as brother, huncle, hantie. I could go on if I want. As these sound light, others are free to sound thick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.