Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend (35144 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex / Boyfriend Sucks Girlfriend’s Breast Untill She Got Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by zhirkovrado(m): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2023
kyber:

How do I move on?
By entering a car and moving to your village.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Baffupdrizz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Give it a long time. You will get over each other, that's for sure!
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Kakamorufu(m): 6:46am On Apr 12, 2023
obaidan:

O
TI
LO
patapata
na so grin
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by chiboycue: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
kyber:
This girls broke up with me through text message,so I called her and pretended not to see the message, she even asked me if I saw the message but I denied it. She didn’t say anything more, she told me to check my message and anytime she asks if I saw it I told her no that I haven’t.
I Refused To Accept The Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Guy

Please what do I do now ?
Why couldn’t she tell me to my face?
Or does she still love me ?

She has broken up with you. She has informed you of the breakup. Let your feelings for her die off immediately. Let her go and move on with your life.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2023
she has used you and dumped you. she sees that you are no longer useful to her no longer hence the breakfast she served to you. gals don't like weak men and you portray such characteristics based on your write up.try to be a man for once or else that's how all these gals will be using and dumping you till you grow grey hair
I believe this gal must have told all her friends of how she used you and dumped ur sorry ass. she might even be planning to pass you to one of her friends to continue from where she stopped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos / A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) / The Girl With 4 Boyfriends..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.