Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Relocate To Luxembourg Or Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Will It Cost Me To Relocate To Luxembourg Or Australia (1505 Views)

Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / What Can A Young Lawyer Do In Canada, The USA, Newzealand Or Australia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Relocate To Luxembourg Or Australia by Godlyman112: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
I have plans to relocate from Nigeria to either Luxembourg, Paris or Australia Early next year. I am not going for studies whatsoever (unless it the cheapest type of visa) I want to go there and work. (Work visa). Marry whether foreign women or not, raise a family and return in 10 years time after I have saved a lot. ( by then I will be 39 years). Please how do I go about this. I really need your advice. I work a with shipping company here in lagos as a warehouse manager/ dispatcher. I have enough experience about logistics, trucks repairs & tracking and hotel job, I also operate forklift. Is there a possibility of landing a good job?. Please if you are in any of this countries or you have experience regarding this topic, I need your advice. Thank you
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Relocate To Luxembourg Or Australia by ednut1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Godlyman112:
I have plans to relocate from Nigeria to either Luxembourg, Paris or Australia Early next year. I am not going for studies whatsoever (unless it the cheapest type of visa) I want to go there and work. (Work visa). Marry whether foreign women or not, raise a family and return in 10 years time after I have saved a lot. ( by then I will be 39 years). Please how do I go about this. I really need your advice. I work a with shipping company here in lagos as a warehouse manager/ dispatcher. I have enough experience about logistics, trucks repairs & tracking and hotel job, I also operate forklift. Is there a possibility of landing a good job?. Please if you are in any of this countries or you have experience regarding this topic, I need your advice. Thank you
to get work visa you must get a job offer in those countries. Unless your skill/occupation is in shortage there chance of getting a job offer are next to zero. Those in nursing , medicine, IT/tech have high chances of getting jobs abroad.

Australia has a permanent residency program too, you must be well educated( bsc msc) , pass ielts and pass assessments to have chance of qualifying. See below its not by money it’s about if you meet their requirements

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident

If you don’t meet the requirements then its students visa things. Go hustle for the school fees.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Relocate To Luxembourg Or Australia by Flames000(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
ednut1:
to get work visa you must get a job offer in those countries. Unless your skill/occupation is in shortage there chance of getting a job offer are next to zero. Those in nursing , medicine, IT/tech have high chances of getting jobs abroad.

Australia has a permanent residency program too, you must be well educated( bsc msc) , pass ielts and pass assessments to have chance of qualifying. See below its not by money it’s about if you meet their requirements

If you don’t meet the requirements then its students visa things. Go hustle for the school fees.

You have spoken very well. Welldone chief

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Relocate To Luxembourg Or Australia by Sweetvie: 8:40am On Apr 10, 2023
ednut1:

Yeah
Well said!

(1) (Reply)

Shea Butter/ori/okwuma/kadanya / .. / The Steps To Take To Obtain A UK VISA By Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.