Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) (3590 Views)

Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) by Proudlyomonna: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
All this propaganda only made Obi more popular, there's bad road in every State in Nigeria so op you no get point at all .
Obi was too awesome that even Jona could not help but employ him to head Sec while He was still an Apga card carrying member.
Jona could not find any better than Him in His Pdp.
Obi is a rare gem, check His human development rating as Governor, you might not like him but You can't change the fact that Obi is Just addicted to good public service.
Re: Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) by Killerbag36: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
well i drive so i no know about rail way bro. May god elevate u to no ne enter rail. In a normal society rail way nah for bulky goods.

Mumu u think I don't ve cars see ur useless mouth like u drive idiot
I hate lagos ok everything its stress wen I de check my business for ikeja I see shit along the road even i see people shitting u sef u know so stop this rubbish talk ok
Re: Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) by 00FFT00(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
They know a rerun may be ordered or simply public opinion shaping to skew the tribunal judge's perception. They are under instructions to return to the trenches. This Arrewa loser is still smarting from the whipping he received in his mendacious middle belt thread.
Re: Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) by LeoDeKing: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Killerbag36:

Na so Prophet Muhammad take turn gay for east
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod lalasticlala, the rule against religious and tribal slur will be inactive now. But if I respond appropriately, the rule will be revived immediately.

1 Like

Re: Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
EmekaA125:

I normally don't respond to ill-published propaganda to tarnish someone's image.

Bro, Peter Obi was a different breed of Politician who created a niche for himself in governance.

Reeling out his achievements in Anambra would be endless.

Kwankwaso achieved a lot in infrastructure but failed woefully in human capital investment which distinguished Peter Obi from him.

Under Peter Obi, Anambra was named the only State with the best road network in Nigeria.

No one can beat the reach.

i have heard a lot of stupid things on nairaland. yours is exceptionally super stupid.
person wey wann thief over 250 million naa hin be distinguished shocked
distinguished thief

1 Like

Re: Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
SamboAnguissa:
Who's this Arrewa guy lying in this thread? Those pics can't be from Anambra.
Anambra that all the streets and roads are tarred (even reaching people's sitting rooms).
Anambra that has the largest number of billionaires in the world.
Anambra that every single building there is a mansion with golden roofs.
Anambra where the poorest person there is richer than Bill Gates.
This can't be Anambra you're showing.
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) by wahahlawahala: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
Killerbag36:

Mumu u think I don't ve cars see ur useless mouth like u drive idiot
I hate lagos ok everything its stress wen I de check my business for ikeja I see shit along the road even i see people shitting u sef u know so stop this rubbish talk ok
online billionaire get cars o😂😂... U wey dey Waka pass bustop small to enta sole tricycle wey go cut 50# frm the usual fee to your destination.

1 Like

Re: Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) by paduzman: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Propaganda must propagate
Re: Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) by Prestige77: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
Oga poster!!! I don't have time to reply your nonsense post. I only want to correct one very wrong impression,please PO is not igbo people agenda. Many well meaning Nigerians have the understanding that po and datti are the best set out of all the sets that contested the 2023 election

2 Likes

Re: Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) by Killerbag36: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
wahahlawahala:
online billionaire get cars o😂😂... U wey dey Waka pass bustop small to enta sole tricycle wey go cut 50# frm the usual fee to your destination.

You post you drive u see me post i drive i ve cars ok bt I hate driving in lagos I've no choice than to drive ok I calm the billions ijn Amen
Re: Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
ELEYIofNigeria:

i have heard a lot of stupid things on nairaland. yours is exceptionally super stupid.
person wey wann thief over 250 million naa hin be distinguished shocked
distinguished thief
Just listen to yourself.

Someone save and kept #75Billion for his successor after leaving office in 2014..... what then is #250M when he can comfortably exit office with times four of it without anyone confronting him??

When it comes to prudent financial management, give it to Peter Obi that's why he's accused and mocked of being stingy.
Re: Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
EmekaA125:

Just listen to yourself.

Someone save and kept #75Billion for his successor after leaving office in 2014..... what then is #250M when he can comfortably exit office with times four of it without anyone confronting him??

When it comes to prudent financial management, give it to Peter Obi that's why he's accused and mocked of being stingy.

you even still sound dumber than i thought you were. sorry sir
Wasnt it because he was confronted that he couldnt steal Anambra 250million

1 Like

Re: Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) by leanonme82: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
LadyExcellency:
We have passed this discussion during the campaign unless other things are troubling you that we ought to know.

Obidients have been dissing kwakwanso on twitter for the past 2 days saying Obi is more competent than kwakwanso and he should've agreed to be Obis VP. A hausa guy said Kwakwanso was a better governor, Igbo pple responded to the tweet with bragging and insults as usual. Arewa twitter started responding with plenty proof.

You people start a fire, disrespect and insult people dt other followers also love, when people start answering you back, you'll be claiming theyre attacking you for no reason. Rabble rousers.

1 Like

Re: Anambra state under Peter obi (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2023
ELEYIofNigeria:

you even still sound dumber than i thought you were. sorry sir
Wasnt it because he was confronted that he couldnt steal Anambra 250million
Bring proof and forward to EFCC for probe. Obi has no immunity remember.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran Begins Moving Missiles To Strike Israel & Egyptian Army Is Prepar / Is Babangida Innocent Of All Allegations? / What Bola Tinubu (ojuyobo) Did In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.