Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 (31896 Views)

Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 / Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by hollywater: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
Dis game pain me I swear.
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Qasim6(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
eddie7:

We no mind in as much as say somebody no lift any trophy as well....though be reminded that we're winning the champion's league

This is the biggest Joke have heard this decade. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by osazsky(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Judolisco:
dem get man city, Chelsea, Newcastle, Brighton and some teams wey dey battle relegation... Almighty Brighton and Newcastle dey wait for them
city have a game in hand and arsenal so Thats 6 pionts in d bag.haaaalaaand

6 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Starzo: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Yemike:

It's easy to get 99 points now cuz the gulf in class is too wide with the big club's private owners throwing money around like paper.

the gap in quality has actually narrowed

small clubs like west ham can now afford to get players for 50million plus

A struggling Aston villa still took away Villarreal's coach mod season ( a team that reached the UCL semifinal the previous season)

small clubs now have enough finances to by big players and coaches.....it was not like this during Ferguson's time. only a few big teams could afford to get top quality players back then

pep's genius is what's making the EPL look like a farmer's league

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
osazsky:
all i pray for is a draw..then city will have 2 games in hand...this current city can beat Anybody
City is winning the EPL and the FAcup, ....but their major concern now na UCL, Others go be Bonus
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by eddie7: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Qasim6:

This is the biggest Joke have heard this decade. grin

Bigger than imagining ASSNAL winning the league this year?...
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Suspect33(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
Caveatemptor:

Apparently you are forgetting City's game in hand and the fact you have to go to the Etihad.
You are also forgetting that City have the UCL and the F A cup to worry about. They will at some point in the league have to rest key players for more important competition like the UCL. This could see them drop points.

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Regex: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
iykofias:
I’m sure if Jesus had taken the pk and missed, Arsenal fans would have something else to say. Nothing is as fickle as a football fan

Political fanatics are as fickle as football or even worse
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by drsibz66(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Not an Arsenal fan but I think Man City have the worse set of matches to play. You see that Brighton and Brentford, mancity will not go through them unscratched. Man City may win Arsenal but City will drop points too. What will decide this title is if Arsenal keeps dropping points.

3 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by osazsky(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jokerman:

EPL was tougher then than now
now we have 6 teams dragging for d epl...newcastle will go out for it cuz if they make it to ucl they will buy big players..They are Richer then city
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by BenzEne1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Chelsea and Liverpool that have been dominating English league before the coming of Pep to City get how many UCL??......it takes a day to make history.
Remove like Liverpool from there... 6 UCL no b beans.

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by osazsky(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
drsibz66:
Not an Arsenal fan but I think Man City have the worse set of matches to play. You see that Brighton and Brentford, mancity will not go through them unscratched. Man City may win Arsenal but City will drop points too. What will decide this title is if Arsenal keeps dropping points.
city now is too hot to drop Point..all players are at 100 percent..city can win Anybody now even Madrid...provided pro does not over Coach..stick to wat work for u
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Jokerman(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
osazsky:
now we have 6 teams dragging for d epl...newcastle will go out for it cuz if they make it to ucl they will buy big players..They are Richer then city

Epl teams have good courageous players then, not now
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by osazsky(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
Suspect33:
You are also forgetting that City have the UCL and the F A cup to worry about. They will at some point in the league have to rest key players for more important competition like the UCL. This could see them drop points.
pep knows d epl is his priority...then d ucl
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Flango: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
arantess:

Alternatively clubs should look for sugar daddies like Mancity and Newcastle's and buy plenty plenty players, cheat FFP and see what's up

I support clubs supporting punishment for city to be deducted points or relegated

While I don't support cheating, I like to be objective. Man united is spending money almost at the same rate as Mancity. (Antony alone is 100m). You can see what's going on at Chelsea (right from Abramovich era). Madrid spends a lot. Even the Barca that prides itself in there academy, over the last 10 years, they've spent crazy money. PSG is a mess with their sugar daddy. I agree totally that money rules football. But no top club in europe can complain of lack of funds. If they all have money, then what is the difference? Mancity had a sugar daddy pre-Pep, but it wasn't like this. They even spent more then. My point is that we cannot reduce this Mancity team to just money. Heck, they've never broken any transfer record once. Not even once.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Adakintroy: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
Since saliba injure things are just not stable at that back.

Holding no be defender for me. Saliba is key to our playing out from back. Helps us retain possesses. He is big strong so can hold off players easy. Holding is too light and slow. Should be playing with mid table clubs if not an english boy.

No urgency to his play, gets his body position wrong most times and just hurriedly clear balls Making it east for opposing teams to regain possession.

Ateta should have gone for a proven defender. Not some untried In kiwor . I mean you trying to sure up. Then by all means sure up. Why buy a defender you unable to use. While the intention was for him to ready in times like this.

Big ups to Gabriel. He is the surest thing in that back.

We go to city and win.
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Lukuluku69(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
hollywater:
Dis game pain me I swear.

Hold body. That Game against City on April 26 to decide it

I hope Arsenal turn up.

Winning West Ham is just a psychic thing. The real thing is on April 26.

But this one pain me too

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by frankson1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

So, name currently available coaches that are better than ETH!

Please, make sure to bring names that did better with this same quality of players! Thank you.

Which of Man. U coaches had Eriksen, Casemiro, Varane and Martinez?

I'm not here to make back and forth arguments.

How many times has ETH had made tactical switch during games? How many times has he set up his team to counter the formation of the team he's playing against? He basically plays same pattern of football against every oppositions the reason he doesn't always have an answer to a team who stands up to United.

Go check the formation Pep used against Tuchel in their champion's league game and tell me why Pep used that formation.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Caveatemptor(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Suspect33:

Ok.
I am not a City fan but I am just calling it as it is. Arsenal had a very healthy gap and blew it away. Slowly and surely City have reined them in.
City have the experience of winning titles which this current Arsenal squad does not have. Quite frankly I just can't see City blowing this because they have a big squad that Pep can easily rotate to keep the players fresh.
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by osazsky(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Hold body. That Game against City on April 26 to decide it

I hope Arsenal turn up.

Winning West Ham is just a psychic thing. The real thing is on April 26.

But this one pain me too
win southampton first...the most dangerous animal is not d despirate one but the one who has nothing to lose. Another draw soup on fri

3 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Qasim6(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
eddie7:

Bigger than imagining ASSNAL winning the league this year?...

It is far more plausible for CHELSHIT to be relegated this season than for them to finished in the top half.

That's what you should be worried about, not if Arsenal win the league or not
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by frankson1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
oga if u r not smart enough to no that man u played all d carling cup,now in fa cup semi, europa league.then I can't help u

What has this got to do with ETH ISN'T A TACTITIAN undecided

The players have been doing well themselves and not because of the manager's tactical genius and if you can't understand this, then I can't help you undecided
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Najdorf: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Let's gooooooooo
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by osazsky(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
drsibz66:
asenal still has newcastle and chelsea...moreover i didnot see west ham taking 2 Points off arsenal.. Dont write off Southampton...
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by frankson1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Starzo:

the gap in quality has actually narrowed

small clubs like west ham can now afford to get players for 50million plus

A struggling Aston villa still took away Villarreal's coach mod season ( a team that reached the UCL semifinal the previous season)

small clubs now have enough finances to by big players and coaches.....it was not like this during Ferguson's time. only a few big teams could afford to get top quality players back then

pep's genius is what's making the EPL look like a farmer's league

I love at the bolded.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Holav(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Arsenal losing dis league give me joy I swear grin grin
E just dey amaze me sef as arsenal dey top

D arsenal wey I know wey no sabi 4 anything,

Make man City collect dis league make e reduce noise pollution from dis arsenal fans ,

Arsenal dey top dey think they have arrive grin grin

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by Goalnaldo(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Like someone said Pep has now successfully turned EPL into farmers league, what a coach! I feel bad for Arsenal, they have been top for most of the campaign even though i know they lack the mental toughness to see them through. they can take respite in the fact that they have played their best football for over a decade this season. they got their fans dreaming.
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by osazsky(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Holav:
Arsenal losing dis league give me joy I swear grin grin
E just dey amaze me sef as arsenal dey top

D arsenal wey I know wey no sabi 4 anything,

Make man City collect dis league make e reduce noise pollution from dis arsenal fans ,

Arsenal dey top dey think they have arrive grin grin
city wining the epl and ucl go sweet me die

3 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
BenzEne1:

Remove like Liverpool from there... 6 UCL no b beans.
I meant to say Man U....that was a mistake, Liverpool has more Champions league than Barcelona. they're good

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by JJuanMiguel: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Qasim6:

It is far more plausible for CHELSHIT to be relegated this season than for them to finished in the top half.

Blowing the opportunity at a title attempt after 19 years for assanal is more of a debacle
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by eddie7: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
Qasim6:

You surely mentioned two impossibilities

1. Chelsea been relegated
&
2. ASSNAL winning anything...or winning the league...too impossible

but the chances are high in Chelsea winning the champions League and that's basically our focus right now
Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 by osazsky(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

Blowing the opportunity at a title attempt after 19 years for assanal is more of a debacle
spot on

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Fc Astana Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 1) On 28th November 2019 / Manchester City Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 19th February 2022 / Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.