Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Manchester City Now Favorite To Win The Premier League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Now Favorite To Win The Premier League (639 Views)

Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach / Who Is Your Favorite To Win Ballon D'or For This Year / Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester City Now Favorite To Win The Premier League by Freshtruth(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
Should Manchester city wins all their remaining games they would be champions cause they have superior games difference.
The only Big team the have to play is just Chelsea and arsenal
. Arsenal has Manchester city to play they will also play Newcastle away and Chelsea at home.
Manchester city in 2018/2019 won all their games from January to may

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Now Favorite To Win The Premier League by Dohn: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tell dem o,
I dont mean to bragg but,
The gunners shud knw dat they are now in some serus sh*t
Dis is wen d citizens are at their most dangerous

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Now Favorite To Win The Premier League by Orfankwagh(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
You lied
Re: Manchester City Now Favorite To Win The Premier League by Bahamas95(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Initially I wanted Arsenal to win because I don't want Pep to turn EPL into farmers league but the noise by Arsenal fans is just so annoying.

All of them that have been hiding for years even the fake fans that burnt their jerseys back then have all crawled outta their holes.....They won't allow other fans watch match in peace anymore because they're hoping to win the league.

Manchester City should kukuma turn EPL to farmers league, no more premier league for them.

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City Now Favorite To Win The Premier League by bakynes(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
You also need to consider the fact that, City may have 12 games to play in one month. FA Cup and UCL. If they progress by beating Bayern in UCL and Sheffield in FA Cup together with 2 outstandings they would have 12 games to play. That run of games will have a toll on them except they drop out of one or both quickly, if they insist on a treble this season, fatigue might just set in.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Now Favorite To Win The Premier League by Freshtruth(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
bakynes:
You also need to consider the fact that, City may have 12 games to play in one month. FA Cup and UCL. If they progress by beating Bayern in UCL and Sheffield in FA Cup together with 2 outstandings they would have 12 games to play. That run of games will have a toll on them except they drop out of one or both quickly, if they insist on a treble this season, fatigue might just set in.
Them that have dept in every position what fatigue are u talking about the same team won 18matches in a row 2018/2019. They Also won 15games in a row to win the league last season they have d experience to win all their remaining matches trust me. Can Arsenal inexperience team and coach handle the next 9matches or beat a desperate Newcastle away who are yet to loose at home this season?

6 Likes

Re: Manchester City Now Favorite To Win The Premier League by bakynes(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
Them that have dept in every position what fatigue are u talking about the same team won 18matches in a row 2018/2019. They Aldo won 15games in a row to win the league last season they have d experience to win all their remaining matches trust me
I understand you but remember if they progress by beating Bayern in the UCL which I believe UCL is more of a priority to Pep, with the FA Cup semi- final, they would have 4 extra games more to play in just one month total of 9 games to 5 games of Arsenal in one month. They can do it but it won't be easy playing 9 games in one month. Remember the seasons they won the league, they crashed out of UCL and FA Cup.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Now Favorite To Win The Premier League by Freshtruth(m): 6:20am On Apr 10, 2023
bakynes:

I understand you but remember if they progress by beating Bayern in the UCL which I believe UCL is more of a priority to Pep, with the FA Cup semi- final, they would have 4 extra games more to play in just one month total of 9 games to 5 games of Arsenal in one month. They can do it but it won't be easy playing 9 games in one month. Remember the seasons they won the league, they crashed out of UCL and FA Cup.
Even if Manchester city's drop points will Arsenal beat westham away? Pick a point at city or beat a Desperate Newcastle away? Or win a London derby against a Chelsea side desperate to impress? Na today Manchester city they for this kind situation? Has pep never won the trible before give me a break man.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Now Favorite To Win The Premier League by Quest7777: 7:15am On Apr 10, 2023
Agreed, City now has a better chance of winning the Title, but then this is football & anything can still happen.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Now Favorite To Win The Premier League by Samade7: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Freshtruth:
Even if Manchester city's drop points will Arsenal beat westham away? Pick a point at city or beat a Desperate Newcastle away? Or win a London derby against a Chelsea side desperate to impress? Na today Manchester city they for this kind situation? Has pep never won the trible before give me a break man.

Though man city has the better chance to win the league now that Arsenal wasted 2 goals lead at Anfield yesterday but anything can happen in football.......You don't be 100% sure in football. Do u ever think Arsenal can even be in a driving seat against Liverpool in Anfield? The best result Arsenal has ever gotten in Anfield since 2013 was draw n with Liverpool one man down.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Now Favorite To Win The Premier League by Jokerman(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2023
How are they favourite, when they are 6 points behind Arsenal?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Mainbowl Is Back- Nigeria Battles Mozambique, Kenya And Tunisia / All Road Lead To South Africa.world Cup 2010 / Inter Without Ibrahimovic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.