Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (6726 Views)

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by Emma513: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2023
INEC DON'T FOLLOW THEIR OWN GUILDLINES. IT SHOW THAT OBI WON. TINUBU LOST HIS STATE AND DON'T MAKE 25% IN ABUJA SHOWS THAT RIG THE ELECTION. THEM. NO PRESIDENT HAS LOST HIS STATE OR DONT GET 25% IN ABUJA. IT SHOW THAT TINUBU IS GENERALLY REJECTED. ONLY ILLITRATES AND TRIBALISTIC PEOPLE SUPPORT TINUBU. AND THEY ARE FEW. OBI IS COMING
Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2023
PreciousBro:

If she wants Igbo presidency, what or how does it translate to something bad and sad? Why shouldn't you and your ilks adversed to this same igbo-presidency be termed sad,jealous and unfair? Why are you people obsessed with anything igbo, so much that you'd queue to kill the political career of a pope that is igbo and support that of a thief, a corrupt drug lord with the integrity of an unmotivated serile criminal simply because he's yoruba? And still have the temerity to roughly accuse igbos of supporting their deserving own, on Trustworthiness, integrity, honour and humility with an intending transparent-styled of governance of tribalism?

Are igbos not Nigerians anymore, a major tribe at that, to deserve a shot at the presidency? You people are a legion of never-do-wells and it's apparent in your enclave with slum-like mentality.
You people should stop deceiving and overatting yourselves. What's my husiness with Igbo!

I am only stating the conspicuous. She is bitter because her candidate lost, she is bitter because an Igbo man is not President Elect.

If not that you guys are foolish chesbeaters, how does these facts translate to obsession with Igbo!

2 Likes

Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by gentlesmithugo(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2023
All dis gibberish because of a simple letter.una go cry tire.make all of una professors keep on replying.chimamanda is greater than u all agbadorians.if it pain u more,keep on replying her.
Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by Iamsane: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2023
successmatters:
Another one grin

Chimamanda power!!!

You really hit them where it hurts.

Your sorry imagination.

3 Likes

Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by DaCommonSense: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
What is most tragic about Chimamanda’s Letter to President Joe Biden is that she wrote as an unrepentant Igbo Jingoist [/b]masquerading as an objective Intellectual and patriotic Nigerian.

[b]The point is that she is Igbo like Peter Obi and wanted him to win for purely primordial reasons

1 Like

Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by Benwallt(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
She is a political coon that let her riff-raffs into our consciousness.

1 Like

Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by Cajal(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Chamanda or chimenda is bitter

1 Like

Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by PreciousBro: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
You people should stop deceiving and overatting yourselves. What's my husiness with Igbo!

I am only stating the conspicuous. She is bitter because her candidate lost, she is bitter because an Igbo man is not President Elect.

If not that you guys are foolish chesbeaters, how does these facts translate to obsession with Igbo!
If igbo was a food, you'd be pasted of igbo crumbs on your mouth, hand you used to type, igbo and the low IQed sense you used in thoughts.

You mentioned igbo and asked why i say you're obsessed with igbo. Be asking me oshogbo- expo center-waec and jamb question, ok?

Bambiala!
Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by dangotesmummy: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
She is just a bitter loser! Once you are an Obedient, you lose common sense. She obviously wants Igbo presidency and she's pained it's not happening.

Good riddance!
we're in April and the Obi supporters have been crying since February still yet water never finish from their eyes cheesy
Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by Softmirror: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Throwback:

She needs the education that Dele Alake has provided he for free.
grin
Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by dangotesmummy: 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
All dis gibberish because of a simple letter.una go cry tire.make all of una professors keep on replying.chimamanda is greater than u all agbadorians.if it pain u more,keep on replying her.
if not that you're a fool and you don't see beyond your nose,how come the said chimanda didn't fly to Nigeria to vote for the Obi she claims to support.abi voting Na for social media? grin that's number 1

Number 2 she didn't collect the national award of the country she claims to love but she flew to Nigeria to collect chieftaincy title in anambra.what does that tell you

Look I love chimanda,I love her craft And finesse but on this she has no moral justification to write that letter.moreso the bieden she's writing the letter to,them tell you say American democracy dey perfect Abi them too no get their own hitches and hiccups here and there? How many times or where have you seen any national writing letters to any Nigerian government or president, reporting how their elections went?

Last but not the least buafraa will remain nothing but a fleeting illusion grin

Una go fight Taya,Una no go see buafraa.therefore the earlier you accept that reality,the faster you achieve peace of mind.ire o grin
Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by starstaz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
sukkot:
I PENNED MY OWN LETTER TO PUTIN AND XI JIN PING REPORTING HER

Good day to you gentlemen, I hope history smiles on and favors the both of you. I am writing this letter to table the matter of a seditious treasonous insurrectionist with an over bloated idea of who she really is, who is hellbent on causing Armageddon on the streets of Nigeria because of her inability to detach herself from her primitive emotional stupidity that is driving her like a ventriloquist drives a dummy.

This seditious character who has detached herself from Nigeria and is now a United States citizen is hellbent on destroying the country because she no longer views it as her country but the fact remains that 200 million people live in this country. This colonial mentality insurrectionist penned a letter to the United States president basically asking him to disregard the chosen presidency of a sovereign nation. This fact alone shows she is battling clinical inferiority complex and needs to see a psychiatrist or a shrink. This fact also proves that she is not an intelligent person and has the mentality of a prepubescent teenager who quickly runs to DADDY to report any and everything. Basically this is a Childish mentally unstable seditious insurrectionist who needs to be put on the interpols watch list before she starts Armageddon due to her over-bloated idea of who she thinks she is. All she does is write boring books and all of a sudden she thinks she is Miriam makeba or somebody.

Anyway as our allies in this new world order that is emerging with the BRICS nations we are putting you on notice by penning this letter to you to always have our backs covered and stand with us to deter DADDY who is being activated by this treasonous unpatriotic citizen of ours, from taking the bait and try to start something. We stand with you the new global guards to keep us safe from the falling ailing old guards who we know are not going down the global ladder without a fight and will be looking for any trigger to latch onto to activate this new world order cold war and a letter from a seditious insurrectionist could just be the bait that is needed to activate this impending global Armageddon and start the wars in Nigeria. We don't need that so we align with you and put you on notice about this development. May history be kind to you gentlemen
https://www.nairaland.com/7647329/letter-xi-jin-ping-putin

Really enjoyed it! A good read. Na only madness remains for the cure of others madness .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by ickonet: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
zoby:

How?
Hit who?
Who are you referring to?
Who is hurting?

When you are done Who-Whoing you tell Tinubu that Obi is waiting for him in Court.
Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by sukkot: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
starstaz:

Really enjoyed it! A good read. Na only madness remains for the cure of others madness .
thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by HausaIgboYoruba: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
successmatters:
Another one grin

Chimamanda power!!!

You really hit them where it hurts.
Adichie wanted Obi presidency, but with religious tape he will never be President of Nigeria. Adichie is embittered
Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by orion7: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Chimamanda’s piece is a sad reminder that the possession of brilliance and high intellect by an individual provides no immunity against prejudice, bias and bigotry albeit disguised in the deceptive Garb of elevated and high minded discourse.

Amazingly, throwing all caution to the winds, Chimamanda writes “Many believe that the INEC Chair has been “compromised” but there is no evidence of the astronomical US-Dollar amounts he is rumored to have received from the President-Elect”.

This is incredible.Chimamanda will be lucky if she does not have to prove this weighty allegation in Court.

Chimamanda is in trouble wink She will soon present her "cousins and relatives in Lagos " in court.
check my signature for my free stuffs!
Mahmoud should sue her let’s see. Nonsense.
Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by Obrigardo: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Someone wrote this load of rubbish with a woeful clickbait title.
I was expecting an attack on Chimamanda's person, like who should try that let's see.

But this is just some hot garbage.
Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by Tochj(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dele Alake long epistle is worse than a trash.
I. He accused chiamanda of ethnic bias, but have nothing to say about open threat of Igbos in Lagos.
2.Accused Obi of seeking for Christians votes but nothing about muslim muslim ticket.
3.He lied to his conscience that Tinubu actually won the election but can't explain how Tinubu managed to win Rivers and Benue states.
4.Havenothing to tell us why INEC could not upload the results as promised.
5.Insteadof accusing obidients movement as igbo movement
He should tell the world why they pitched Igbos against Yorubas living peacefully for centuries, simply speaking
They have nothing to campaign with as they know Tinubu is a bad candidate.
Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by PeggySandas(f): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hotice085:

Old Teenager that is cashing out from Tinubu

For you to quote the whole article shows the level of your IQ.
Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by Hotice085: 6:17am On Apr 12, 2023
PeggySandas:

For you to quote the whole article shows the level of your IQ.

When you done in the kitchen,meet me za oza room
Re: The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by zoby: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2023
Tochj:
Dele Alake long epistle is worse than a trash.
I. He accused chiamanda of ethnic bias, but have nothing to say about open threat of Igbos in Lagos.
2.Accused Obi of seeking for Christians votes but nothing about muslim muslim ticket.
3.He lied to his conscience that Tinubu actually won the election but can't explain how Tinubu managed to win Rivers and Benue states.
4.Havenothing to tell us why INEC could not upload the results as promised.
5.Insteadof accusing obidients movement as igbo movement
He should tell the world why they pitched Igbos against Yorubas living peacefully for centuries, simply speaking
They have nothing to campaign with as they know Tinubu is a bad candidate.

What about the open threat of the igbos in the east? What about the heavy killings of the igbos in the east (igbos vs igbo)? I would have respected this chic if she had also written another letter to Obama addressing the way the igbos treat their own brothers in the east. People will treat you the exact way you treat yourselves. She should also write jimmy Carter addressing the terrorist group (IPOB) in the country. Finally she should write another letter to India, Malaysia, China, etc addressing the igbos and the smuggling of drugs

All would have been well in Lagos if the greedy igbos didn't cross the line.
I keep on asking igbos in Lagos that: can a Yoruba man call anywhere in the east a No Man's land? Again, if the igbos didn't cross the land all would have been fine in Lagos. You just can't step on your host and expect all to be well, just like they treated you guys in Ghana and in South Africa. I still can't believe that the greedy Igbos haven't learnt their Lesson... You can't keep on doing the same rubbish and expect a different outcome... You guys will be treated with respect as soon as you respect yourselves and respect others. Anything less, the igbos will continue to run into iron walls in Nigeria and also outside Nigeria.
Wake up, step up and respect yourselves... and others will respect you. It is that simple!

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie may need to calm down and stop overpricing herself; she reminds me of a dumbass chic that lacks common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bankole Shared N10 Billion Among House Members / I Saw This In My Polling Unit,is It Allowed ?? (picture) / Lagos Generates N436bn In 2016, Seeks N100bn From Capital Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.