Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn (13955 Views)

Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours / Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer / Rivers State Lawmakers Protest Over Collapsing Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Jostoman: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2023
No wonder they are killing themselves before, during and after election.

1 Like

Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Politicians take and keep taking. Majority of these crooks are former governors who have stolen so much already
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Zico5(m): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2023
Recycling thieves
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by daywatcher: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Peritome:
Na wa.....because they knew Obi will cut down this cost that's why they are fighting him. Las las Obi will emerge. Know this & know peace.

You do not have to be president to lead by example.
Obi should lead the way by instructing the labour party house members to reject the exorbitant salary.
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2023
Na so
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Flapp478(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2023
Imelaa313:
God! And the masses are suffering . No wonder politics has become a do or die affair. An avenue to siphon our common patrimony.

In God's almighty name, I want to plead with anybody who can help me to pls help. This is no scam(God forbid). I am already tired, depressed, sad & devastated by what is happening. Since the loss of my job, it's been from hand to mouth. My kids had nothing to eat yesterday. Today there's any hope. My plumbering side hustle isn't available, no patronage yet. Pls in God's name save us from this plague of hunger. Seeing these kids cry breaks my heart. Help us with whatever u can. Pls pls and pls

Stories like these kills my soul. If you've not been there, u wouldn't understand. May your helper locate you. Wish I could help instantly but I am unavailable.
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Saga16: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
With this salaries, many politicians still steal and defraud the country.

I feel anyone caught stealing should either be jailed for life or executed. They should choose one.
Who would make this law?
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Menclothing: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2023
President should collect lecturers salary and allowance
Gov should collect teacher salary
Rep and senate police salary

We only need people who want to serve or are rich already
Official car should be 1 gov and rep

President official car 3
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Brushstrokes20: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
Nig runs a useless govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES undecided
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2023
Draslo:
As per usual.

Some people will come and say if it was their Messiah for potopoto geo political zone, he would only approve 4.9 million and it would be used judiciously. Hehehehe.

U no dey tire to cry hian.. oya carry another Geeppe tank make u full am with your tears soon
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by lotkyes200: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2023
This is not the real money ooo else they wont do everything to go earn 250k monthly
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by hurlar2014(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2023
Quarrel no go Dey this one, both LP APC & PDP go share the loot.
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Krugisback(m): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2023
daywatcher:

Obi should lead the way by instructing the labour party house members to reject the exorbitant salary.
he is not the party chairman mr dumbo

1 Like

Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Corrections: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2023
Who is serving who? The law makers serving Nigerians or Nigerians serving the law makers? This is the BIG question Nigerians have to answer and deal with it.............. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided ...until then Nigerians may be far from democratic PEACE.
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Alabaintprice(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2023
I'm looking for freestuffNG in the comment section.

Seem him and his cohorts avoid discussions they can't blame the south east for
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by bibiking7(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2023

Focus

Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by NaijaCover(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Fearyourcreator: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2023
Kingpele:
I think democracy should be strapped..is too expensive for a third world country like NIGERIA...because we have the most heartless and wicked political class of the world....
Na lie... Pos agent bad pass
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Burchester: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2023
Wow
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Peritome: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2023
daywatcher:

Senseless!!
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by KENFERDYOORI(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2023
We're going to witness yet the mother of all corrupt administrations
May God help us 🙏
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Platodeen87: 11:42am On Apr 10, 2023
... so we complain about rigging, killings, brutality, etc during elections.

Tell me: is this not worth several reasons to distribute guns to individuals to kill fellow human beings during elections ?
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Chetas81(m): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2023
THE NIGERIAN CITIZENS WILL EAT WHAT THEY COOK
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by zoedew: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Even the physical structures from where they are to perform legislative functions are not built to suit our climate and MUST be air conditioned at great energy costs to be habitable! Nigerian Architects and the Nigerian Institute of Architects are a great let down in this respect.
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by WhisperedNoise: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:

Who would make this law?
Nobody will, sadly.
Because most politicians are corrupt.
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Saga16: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Nobody will, sadly.
Because most politicians are corrupt.

Glad you know.

In any case, it's a Nigerian thing.
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Saga16: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2023
Alabaintprice:
I'm looking for freestuffNG in the comment section.

Seem him and his cohorts avoid discussions they can't blame the south east for

The SE legislators are fighting against it.
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by daywatcher: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
Krugisback:
he is not the party chairman mr dumbo

Where was LP before Obi joined?
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by Coolgent(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
The amount is too meager compare to the money spent during campaign.
Re: Federal, State Lawmakers To Get N49bn by daywatcher: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Peritome:

Senseless!!

Senseless for LP house member to sponsor bills that will lead to reduction of their salary? During the campaign was Obi not preaching that he will reduce the cost of governance? Or election is over so forget campaign promises?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Records N378bn Loss In 8 Months / International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB / Nigeria's Economy Recovering Fast - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.