Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,780 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter (36476 Views)

Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) / Tony Elumelu Shares Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by ExAngel007(f): 6:24am On Apr 10, 2023
Business mogul and billionaire, Tony Elumelu, has shared pictures of himself and his family on Easter,

He shared the pictures via his Facebook account on Sunday to commemorate the day.

Captioning the pictures, he wrote, "
Easter with the Elumelus πŸ™πŸ½ #MissingOgo #Easter #TOEWay"

https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/pfbid02TDE4VBsBfRyTFzbpA3ZeoKGkU42YJmDpf47vjru3qe2kosQN29S7jkMZYLRdsmu4l/?app=fbl

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Urheadmaster(m): 6:26am On Apr 10, 2023
How can this change the price of petrol in Nigeria

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Billionaire without potbelly , very fit and can still handle a 20yr old lady very well but see all this chewing gum boys that call themselves young men of this generation are already carrying potbelly everywhere, some can't even see their dick again. They depend on all sort of useless drugs to satisfy their women, some left to the great beyond as a result of that. Make healthy lifestyle your priority while you make money and stop carrying belly meant for pregnant women everywhere. I've said my own .

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by theophorus(m): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Hmmm.

"When you are Rich; You Family go Plenty."

Happy Easter Bros Tony.

8 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by LagosFirstSon: 6:39am On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Billionaire without potbelly , very fit and can still handle a 20yr old lady very well but see all this chewing gum boys that call themselves young men of this generation are already carrying potbelly everywhere, some can't even see their dick again. They depend on all sort of useless drugs to satisfy their women, some left to the great beyond as a result of that. Make healthy lifestyle your priority while you make money and stop carrying belly meant for pregnant women everywhere. I've said my own .
Naija boys don show you shege

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 10, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Naija boys don show you shege
Na me show them shege. Potbellied man spotted

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by RuddyFusion(m): 6:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Call it money Easter photo
In this life make money, above all things make more money for yourself and family!

But then anyone with the number of that his 21years old daughter should send it to me, I want to check something....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by LagosFirstSon: 6:41am On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Na me show them shege
then stay your lane and stop the unnecessary attack on naija boys for dumping your ass on a daily

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by LagosFirstSon: 6:41am On Apr 10, 2023
I can see my future wife in the picture

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 10, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
then stay your lane and stop the unnecessary attack on naija boys for dumping your ass on a daily
When last did you see your small prick? Don't lie, I hate lies.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Freshtruth(m): 6:43am On Apr 10, 2023
Baba rest are you d only billionaire?

abeg we done tire

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Freshtruth(m): 6:48am On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
na so so sex your mind dey ? what is wrong with u na only Toto you got to offer for this world? Even a mad woman can offer sex so sex is not a big deal. Madam You can also be industrious too no feel say na Toto be our problem for life madam. We also need ladies with high IQ that a man can discuss strategic business dealings with or life issues with

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Mercury12(m): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2023
Beautiful family!

Anyway food is ready for those ipob children of hate.
Make una come curse and wail as usual

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:17am On Apr 10, 2023
Beautiful family anyway.
He still looks very fresh and fit.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by forexprophet(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Go and work hard..... and stop the coded jealousy

Urheadmaster:
How can this change the price of petrol in Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2023
Freshtruth:
na so sex your mind dey go iwhat is wrong with na only Toto you got to offer for this world? Madam You can also be industrious too no feel say na Toto be our problem for life madam. We also need ladies with high IQ that a man can discuss strategic business dealings with
Strategic business dealings should strictly be on business thread

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Allardyce: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don't want to behave yourself, another ban is coming. Continue to misbehave like a good for nothing

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by SmartPolician: 7:41am On Apr 10, 2023
I don't think they are complete.

The man had lots of females before God decided to bless him with males.

As an African man, he kept on having kids until he had males and stopped.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Jicqueville: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2023
A man is a blessing to the family.

NB
Stop putting the lives of your family members in danger with septic tank that allows snake in the closets, which can cause snake bite or even death! To avoid this, build a biodigester today.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Obakoolex(m): 7:55am On Apr 10, 2023
One of my great mentor...... hoping to be greater than you soon tho.
Lovely family πŸ’—

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Obakoolex(m): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Be ready for it, mostly from those that are guilty of your message 🀣🀣
Well I personally see sense in your submission jareπŸ‘
Thank God am fit and look way younger than my age

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Sebastine1994(m): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2023
I want his daughter
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 10, 2023
Obakoolex:

Be ready for it, mostly from those that are guilty of your message 🀣🀣
Well I personally see sense in your submission jareπŸ‘
Thank God am fit and look way younger than my age
Thank you. Please keep being fit, stay healthy and young forever.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by OriOko88(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2023
Daughters of rich men aren't always beautiful nor appealing. They hardly go for average men,like we always witness in Bollywood films

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by VTJN(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2023
Beautiful family

Happy Easter Tony

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by VTJN(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I want his daughter
are you a billionaire? Are you on forbe list? Are you an alpha male? Is your family name known?

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2023
Allardyce:
You don't want to behave yourself, another ban is coming. Continue to misbehave like a good for nothing
mynd44, seun, nlfpmod, Dominique. Rule 2. Tell this monika to leave me alone and ignore my existence, do not blame me if I decide to fight him back.
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Obaaderemi2: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
I don't think they are complete.

The man had lots of females before God decided to bless him with males.

As an African man, he kept on having kids until he had males and stopped.
He has 7! Bad man!

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Sebastine1994(m): 8:14am On Apr 10, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Obaaderemi2: 8:17am On Apr 10, 2023
Imelaa313:
Inequitable distribution of wealth. Adam Smith wondered why some countries a rich and developed while others are poor and underdeveloped. I keep wondering why God did this too. I ask myself why am I still broke(atleast for now) despite been hardworking ?
Some are so rich and have almost everything while some are so poor and lack almost everything
It's a mystery. Working hard and working smart doesn't guarantee wealth. Fools have become rich and lazy people have inherited huge wealth.

10 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Atarakpa: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2023
Big boy doings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GTB Banking System Down All Day, Customers Suffer / Benin Republic Traders Lament As Nigeria Closes Border / Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.