Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter (36503 Views)

Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) / Tony Elumelu Shares Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Burgerlomo: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2023
That's my best friend beautiful family 😁👍
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Ireportlive: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2023
Delta man no carry him family play

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by olabright31: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Billionaire without potbelly , very fit and can still handle a 20yr old lady very well but see all this chewing gum boys that call themselves young men of this generation are already carrying potbelly everywhere, some can't even see their dick again. They depend on all sort of useless drugs to satisfy their women, some left to the great beyond as a result of that. Make healthy lifestyle your priority while you make money and stop carrying belly meant for pregnant women everywhere. I've said my own .

You made alot of sense. It is a harmless advice for those who care to listen. Everybody, both male and female, young and old can fit with the right lifestyle, entailing diet, exercise, rest etc

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Babastrong(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=IyaebeTheGreat post=122411624]Billionaire without potbelly , very fit and can still handle a 20yr old lady very well but see all this chewing gum boys that call themselves young men of this generation are already carrying potbelly everywhere, some can't even see their dick again. They depend on all sort of useless drugs to satisfy their women, some left to the great beyond as a result of that. Make healthy lifestyle your priority while you make money and stop carrying belly meant for pregnant women everywhere. I've said my own .[ Thank you "iya wa(our mother)" i always gbadun you. Anyway, your boi fits weller.]

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by theamazonguru(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Call it money Easter photo
In this life make money, above all things make more money for yourself and family!

But then anyone with the number of that his 21years old daughter should send it to me, I want to check something....

Please don't share with anyone.

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by olaniyilukman(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Billionaire without potbelly , very fit and can still handle a 20yr old lady very well but see all this chewing gum boys that call themselves young men of this generation are already carrying potbelly everywhere, some can't even see their dick again. They depend on all sort of useless drugs to satisfy their women, some left to the great beyond as a result of that. Make healthy lifestyle your priority while you make money and stop carrying belly meant for pregnant women everywhere. I've said my own .
Iyaebe I hope your man don't fall into the category of the man you Mentioned
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by VTJN(m): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:

I àm an alpha male

This man own don dey too much, why is he oppressing us

Oppress you kwa? The man just dey happy with his family.

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by coputa(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2023
theophorus:
Hmmm.

"When you are Rich; You Family go Plenty."

Happy Easter Bros Tony.
Poor man nor get brother.
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 10, 2023
olaniyilukman:
Iyaebe I hope your man don't fall into the category of the man you Mentioned
lailai
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Babastrong(m): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2023
How these men(Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Dangote etc) gat this money?
they said working hard and working smart guarantee wealth, and i did.
But nay!
the fools are becoming rich while the lazy have wealth. And the STRONG is here struggling to acquire the so called wealth.
ABEGGY!
Anybody with the key or the formula to get this money?

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by vhykeeytor(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Naija boys don show you shege

Walahi the mileage of her pu**y usage for s*x go dey read over 50,000 hours.
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by izubext007: 8:49am On Apr 10, 2023
Tony please tell U.B.A to reverse back my money, so I can pay photo grapher for family pictures
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by placeofallure(f): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2023
All those penniless women dancing half naked on Tiktok and Instagram should take a cue from the women in these pictures, no indecent dressing and no extravagant dressing too. Just observing.

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Tallesty1(m): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2023
If no be say Pocohantas don go that her village wey no get network, nah she be FTC here
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by coputa(m): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2023
This guy was lucky, after graduation from AAU Ekpoma, worked with standard trust bañk,made friends with politicians ,made money affiliated with UBA ,he is now the CEO.

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by VTJN(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2023
coputa:
This guy was lucky, after graduation from AAU Ekpoma, worked with standard trust bañk,made friends with politicians ,made money affiliated with UBA ,he is now the CEO.
you mean he isn't from a wealthy family?
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by coputa(m): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2023
Babastrong:
How these men(Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Dangote etc) gat this money?
they said working hard and working smart guarantee wealth, and i did.
But nay!
the fools are becoming rich while the lazy have wealth. And the STRONG is here struggling to acquire the so called wealth.
ABEGGY!
Anybody with the key or the formula to get this money?
You can never make money working hard.You have to work smart.get the right information,make friends with the right people and above all; give!, give!!,give!!!.

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by coputa(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2023
VTJN:
you mean he isn't from a wealthy family?
No,na aje kpako
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Lamasta(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Naija boys don show you shege
Potbellied boys in particular don't iyaebed her wella grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by highchief1: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2023
ExAngel007:
Business mogul and billionaire, Tony Elumelu, has shared pictures of himself and his family on Easter,

He shared the pictures via his Facebook account on Sunday to commemorate the day.

Captioning the pictures, he wrote, "

https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/pfbid02TDE4VBsBfRyTFzbpA3ZeoKGkU42YJmDpf47vjru3qe2kosQN29S7jkMZYLRdsmu4l/?app=fbl
how does he feed 7 kids.I have 3 and I’m bleeding.

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by olaniyilukman(m): 9:05am On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
lailai
Ok....
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Gloriagee(f): 9:13am On Apr 10, 2023
His wife is fit too

IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Gloriagee(f): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2023
Is nor by title. You are high chief, hes a billionaire onye ji cash. Chopping and spending the money. Maka why o ji cash

highchief1:
how does he feed 7 kids.I have 3 and I’m bleeding.

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by blowjohn(m): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2023
Obakoolex:
One of my great mentor...... hoping to be greater than you soon tho.
Lovely family 💗

Be ready to soil ur hands and steal.
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by highchief1: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2023
Gloriagee:
Is nor by title. You are high chief, hes a billionaire onye ji cash. Chopping and spending the money. Maka why o ji cash

lol was joking though.feeding no be our problem again.
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by blowjohn(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2023
coputa:
You can never make money working hard.You have to work smart.get the right information,make friends with the right people and above all; give!, give!!,give!!!.

Oga na lie.

U need connection, huge capital.

That's what makes billionaires in this country.

Not hard work.

Name a billionaire in Nigeria with networth of up to 200 billion and I will show u luck, huge capital and connection.

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2023
Gloriagee:
His wife is fit too

Yes, obviously fitness is part of their family business.
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Obakoolex(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2023
blowjohn:

Be ready to soil ur hands and steal.
I don't have to soil my hands nor steal.....am loaded with rich ideas and some of it are beginning to pay off, it's just a matter of time

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by blowjohn(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2023
Obakoolex:

I don't have to soil my hands nor steal.....am loaded with rich ideas and some of it are beginning to pay off, it's just a matter of time

But u talked about ur mentor
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by VTJN(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2023
coputa:
No,na aje kpako
Wow

How come he climb this ladder of success?
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Thank you. Please keep being fit, stay healthy and young forever.
i aint against your message. i just wanna know ur favorite sex style 4 the sake of knowing.

GTB Banking System Down All Day, Customers Suffer / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos)